Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I like BOTW, I just don't get this game of the millennium hype. I think I'd rate the 2017 games I have played in the order

1. NieR Automata
    2. Horizon Zero Dawn
    3. Nioh
    4. Cuphead
    5. What Remains of Edith Finch
    6. Zelda Breath of the Wild

Though I imagine I'll like Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 better also, and probably Super Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein II also.
    Get on that Wolfenstein bitch! Storyline alone is top 5 worthy for me (I don't think I've finished 5 games this year )

Hanging yourself by your junk puts you into a separate category.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get on that Wolfenstein bitch! Storyline alone is top 5 worthy for me (I don't think I've finished 5 games this year )
    I want to play it, but it's way in my backlog since (1) I'm playing BOTW right now and want to play Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 next and (2) I haven't played any Wolfenstein since Wolfenstein 3D on DOS, so I want to play the first two modern games first too. I do want to play it next year though.

Does Wolfenstein II run well on your 970? Can you get a locked 60 fps on 1080p high? I was hoping it would run as clean as Doom does since it's using that engine, but I guess it's a more complicated environment to render.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Wolfenstein II a week ago or so, it was pretty good.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nothing will stand up to the legendary Ratchet and Clank
    true true

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I want to play it, but it's way in my backlog since (1) I'm playing BOTW right now and want to play Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 next and (2) I haven't played any Wolfenstein since Wolfenstein 3D on DOS, so I want to play the first two modern games first too. I do want to play it next year though.

Does Wolfenstein II run well on your 970? Can you get a locked 60 fps on 1080p high? I was hoping it would run as clean as Doom does since it's using that engine, but I guess it's a more complicated environment to render.
    I can't remember if I kept it on medium or high (uninstalled) but it was 1080p 60fps lock, never a dip any time during the campaign. Very smooth.

I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein back in 2001 but I'm sure that's aged terribly. Wolfenstein from 2009 I don't even remember but I probably played it. I would say only Wolfenstein: New Order is a prerequisite for playing the new one.

Thread Information