Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does it stack up against Ratchet and Clank though tbh?
    Nothing will stand up to the legendary Ratchet and Clank

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should go in guns blazing at Nintendo w/ your hatred for BOTW tbh

(the above is a joke if the NSA etc. is reading)
    I like BOTW, I just don't get this game of the millennium hype. I think I'd rate the 2017 games I have played in the order

1. NieR Automata
    2. Horizon Zero Dawn
    3. Nioh
    4. Cuphead
    5. What Remains of Edith Finch
    6. Zelda Breath of the Wild

Though I imagine I'll like Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 better also, and probably Super Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein II also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like BOTW, I just don't get this game of the millennium hype. I think I'd rate the 2017 games I have played in the order

1. NieR Automata
    2. Horizon Zero Dawn
    3. Nioh
    4. Cuphead

Though I imagine I'll like Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 better also, and probably Super Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein II also.
    What is so good about Nier tbh? We like the same games pretty much, but what is it that you think makes it so good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is so good about Nier tbh? We like the same games pretty much, but what is it that you think makes it so good?
    The fast paced combat, the bullet sections, the story, the characters, the music, I pretty much love everything about the game other than the shoddiness of the PC port (but that's corrected by the FAR mod). It's one of the best games I have ever played, one of the few I have ever played that I'd rate 10/10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. NieR Automata
    2. Horizon Zero Dawn
    3. Nioh
    4. Cuphead

Persona 5 and Odyssy are for sure better games. Odyssy is the second best mario ever.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

1. NieR Automata
    2. Horizon Zero Dawn
    3. Nioh
    4. Cuphead

Get on that Wolfenstein ! Storyline alone is top 5 worthy for me (I don't think I've finished 5 games this year )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get on that Wolfenstein ! Storyline alone is top 5 worthy for me (I don't think I've finished 5 games this year )
    I want to play it, but it's way in my backlog since (1) I'm playing BOTW right now and want to play Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 next and (2) I haven't played any Wolfenstein since Wolfenstein 3D on DOS, so I want to play the first two modern games first too. I do want to play it next year though.

Does Wolfenstein II run well on your 970? Can you get a locked 60 fps on 1080p high? I was hoping it would run as clean as Doom does since it's using that engine, but I guess it's a more complicated environment to render.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Wolfenstein II a week ago or so, it was pretty good.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nothing will stand up to the legendary Ratchet and Clank
    true true

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I want to play it, but it's way in my backlog since (1) I'm playing BOTW right now and want to play Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 next and (2) I haven't played any Wolfenstein since Wolfenstein 3D on DOS, so I want to play the first two modern games first too. I do want to play it next year though.

Does Wolfenstein II run well on your 970? Can you get a locked 60 fps on 1080p high? I was hoping it would run as clean as Doom does since it's using that engine, but I guess it's a more complicated environment to render.
    I can't remember if I kept it on medium or high (uninstalled) but it was 1080p 60fps lock, never a dip any time during the campaign. Very smooth.

I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein back in 2001 but I'm sure that's aged terribly. Wolfenstein from 2009 I don't even remember but I probably played it. I would say only Wolfenstein: New Order is a prerequisite for playing the new one.

Thread Information