Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyway, i'm not sure what do dallas fans have to complain, they drafted well, got some young players in free agency and are building a team instead of a bunch of brainless monkeyballers.. they also made a great call not to extend nerlens noel who's on his way out of the league, now that he's been exposed.
    What's wrong with Nerlens Noel? Has he been really bad? I thought he put up good numbers to end last season? What are his weaknesses?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong with Nerlens Noel? Has he been really bad? I thought he put up good numbers to end last season? What are his weaknesses?
    stone hands, bad basketball iq, foul prone, injury prone, undersized, thinks he's better than he is. His impact on D is strictly theoretical and about half the centers in the league could do better than him given the minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Noel's really been stinking it up in Fantasy for me. , he doesn't even start anymore for the Mavs who have no other Center.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2 wins es!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Noel's really been stinking it up in Fantasy for me. , he doesn't even start anymore for the Mavs who have no other Center.
    Same. Keep waiting for him to turn it around a bit, but he somehow just keeps getting worse. If he weren't worth a few blocks here or there, I'd have dropped him already.

and this mother er wants a max contract for averaging 5 and 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. Keep waiting for him to turn it around a bit, but he somehow just keeps getting worse. If he weren't worth a few blocks here or there, I'd have dropped him already.

and this mother er wants a max contract for averaging 5 and 5.
    He has maybe a block a game if you're lucky. Already went and dropped his ass now that Richaun Holmes has come back for Philly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Meanwhile the tunisian GOAT was pushing the wizards in to the tune of 10pt/12reb/5blk

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As ty as Noel has been, he still should be getting 25+ minutes a night. Mejri’s ceiling is still, at best, a capable situational backup. Dallas needs to know definitively what Nerlens is capable of. It would be typical Mavericks/Carlisle for Noel to rot on the bench all year, then go somewhere else and put up 15/10 a night.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Dirk not like this..not like this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh Dirk not like this..not like this

Not fair! not even peak Dirk is stopping a LeBron iso ...
    ToSB version is just comical ...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like the Mavs have always been pretty patchwork. Even the 2011 team was patchwork. They just made all the right moves at the right time. The moves have been bad lately instead. It felt like this organization was on the way down about the time they got saddled with Chandler and D Jordan ed them. Even though I thought the Jordan signing would be bad, it just seemed like a bad omen and a signal to others in the league that the Mavs could be tread upon.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking trash down by 21 cos a better chance ain't coming.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ING RICK CARLISLE PLAYING HIS VETS TO WIN A MEANINGLESS GAME, INSTEAD OF GIVING DENNIS SMITH THE EXPERIENCE, AND GUESS WHAT? HIS “CRAFTY VETS” ALL SUCK ASS AND LOST THE GAME ANYWAYS.

YOU MARK CUBAN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That terrorist dude is weird, tbh. Every Mavs game I watch he is involved in some strange with opposing players.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    God damn they suck. And Kyrie went the off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That terrorist dude is weird, tbh. Every Mavs game I watch he is involved in some strange with opposing players.
    Dude probably celebrates suicide bombers.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We stacked, tbh
    Maybe the cheerleaders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He actually got into it a bit with LMA in the recent Spurs/Mav game. Not sure if it’s something that could be seen on tv because it’s away from the ball

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ING RICK CARLISLE PLAYING HIS VETS TO WIN A MEANINGLESS GAME, INSTEAD OF GIVING DENNIS SMITH THE EXPERIENCE, AND GUESS WHAT? HIS “CRAFTY VETS” ALL SUCK ASS AND LOST THE GAME ANYWAYS.

YOU MARK CUBAN.
    are we going to see the Donnie Nelson troll at some point? tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

YOU MARK CUBAN.
    Could be worse, tbh. You could be watching Awful Rivers play 36 minutes and chuck the most shots on the team, all because his daddeh is the "coach." Then you could listen to his dad's post-game pla udes about "sharing the ball more" and "communicating on defense," which really means "let my son chuck 30+ shots per game and make sure to bail him out when he loses his man on defense."

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Duncan laughing at the bench man, I miss the guy.

Thread Information