My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mentions how Islam is on the rise, lots of gang related problems in the US etc...maybe make the enemies Mexicans instead.

Already 2k people signed the pe ion.

Enough is enough UbiSoft. We’ve sat through your multicultural lectures and your preachy games aimed at degenerates and miscegenators. We’ve tolerated it in the name of gameplay design and innovation. But no more! Far Cry 5 is an insult to your fanbase, the Americans who make up the majority of your customers, and it’s time you woke up to that fact. Change this, or cancel it.
    Us Gamers have had to endure a lot of crap over the last few years. The targeted harassment by the mainstream press through Gamergate, the terrible launch and outright lies of highly anticpated video games, the outright censorship of art through “localization” policies, the continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby, the appropriation of our culture by so-called “gamers” on twitter. NO MORE!
    It’s time to draw a line in the sand. We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base. In these times, you must understand that there might be some violent repurcussions if you intend to follow through with your pointless criticism.
    So here are the following suggestions to make your game right:
    - Change the villains. It’s not so hard, really. Just change the villains to something more realistic. Islam is on the rise in America, as is the violence of inner city gangs. Are you scared to do so? In the words of Boltair – “To learn who rules you, simply find out who’s not being criticized.”
    - Alter the villains. Even if you insist on making the villains American Christians, consider mixing the races a bit to not target white people exclusively. There are plenty of nationalists of every stripe and every race and creed. So throw in some blacks and Mexicans. There’s no reason a protectonist nationalist movement would all be one race? Why stop being Politicaly correct here?
    - Alter the plot. It’s obvious that you continue to insist on using these characters. However with a few artistic tweaks you can save the concept entirely. Have the villains simply be misguided patriots forced into making their own nation vs. the will of an oppressive over-government, construed of all the people they turn their wrath against in their immediate surroundings. Their brutal physical and sexual violence towards their oppressors will then be explained as a reaction to harsh government policies and taxation, to show that both sides are wrong.
    - Change the setting, but only for certain markets. Look, I get that anti-Americanism plays in France, and I’m not telling you to give up on potential profits due to complaints. Wouldn’t want to be thought as one of those hypocrite feminists, right? But for America, right now, Anti-Americanism is out. You gotta play your market. Change the setting to Canada for America. This way you don’t turn away potential players due to offensiveness. Just trying to help you make more money.
    Follow one of more of these and this game will be saved from PC and multicultural development. We Americans have so few games to call our own, and we’re tired of losing them to multi-cultural bull .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "boltair"
    not even a real quote from Voltaire

i'll def have to check out FC5 now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played this game at some expos, game looks pretty dope, tbh... unlike the last cash-grabbing they released...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played this game at some expos, game looks pretty dope, tbh... unlike the last cash-grabbing they released...
    I thought you said you liked Far Cry Primal. Any differences from the standard Far Cry formula? Or are you under NDA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's what Beisbol fans have been doing during the World Series games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you said you liked Far Cry Primal. Any differences from the standard Far Cry formula? Or are you under NDA?
    Primal was more of the same... it wasn't terrible if you like those type of games. There was just nothing new about it, and the story was bland, more of an excuse for the grind. Great game for July when there's nothing coming out for the next 3 months, tbh...

Can't tell you much about this new one, especially story-wise, but the game looks pretty nice visually, and the combat mechanics are nice.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primal was more of the same... it wasn't terrible if you like those type of games. There was just nothing new about it, and the story was bland, more of an excuse for the grind. Great game for July when there's nothing coming out for the next 3 months, tbh...

Can't tell you much about this new one, especially story-wise, but the game looks pretty nice visually, and the combat mechanics are nice.
    Wasnt primal just an expansion for far cry 4 that they didnt want to ship with the 4 season pass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry Primal was absolute trashhhh

Great graphics of course, but they really dropped the melee ball. The developers should go study the Dying Light physics blueprint if they wanna try a melee game again.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So that's what Beisbol fans have been doing during the World Series games

Thread Information