Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how the do you justify the prices? I just saw COD WWII has a $50 season pass, so you're paying $110 for the full game and on top of that you still have loot box microtransactions? I'm glad I suck so bad at these games that I'm never tempted to get them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d love to get ww2 cause I hate all the jet pack bull but those prices. Plus I’m not nearly as good after switching to pc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't played any since CoD BO2. Hate the fact they went all Halo-ish after that anyways.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I play Halo 5 pretty regularly. 343i may have ed the campaign up but they did an excellent job with MP imo, and all dlc was free for Halo 5. Only other online FPS i play is MW remastered occasionally and Destiny 2 which I havent played since Shadow of War came out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remeber playing counterstrike...played LAN online. if that counts

FP persepctive gives me headaches. I cant concentrate. A shame because apparently the last doom game is a must own

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Micro-transactions killed FPS. The good old days of CS weren't that great though (played the beta in 98) clans caught hacking in recent CS:GO tournaments makes my stomach churn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in 15ish years probably.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought Quake Champions Early Access for $30, and will play it for a few years. I don't really care for non Quake games, but I did play Team Fortress 2 because it had 2fort4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to play the out of Unreal Tournament. CS was okay too if you could find a game where people weren't obviously cheating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry Crysis those were the

Waiting on Wolfenstein

Hate the halo, cod ty games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still do, but don't play any of the more recent ones.. I still play BF4, Arma 3, Borderlands 2, Payday 2. All of those are great as far as free to paid content in concerned.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to play in my teens / early twenties, original quake (over 28.8 modem at first), then q3, back then you just bought the game once. I stopped playing after getting my ass handed to me in person by gollum, one of the first pros (I was visiting family and went to a convention, before quake con, it was semi supported by id iirc the 1St prize was a classic Mustang that belonged to Carmack). Between realizing I didn't have what it takes and getting old and games all going realistic military campfest I stopped playing. Wouldn't pay a subscription, haven't gotten around to checking out quake champions, miss the age of FFA/1V1 seems like everything is team/class based large scale otry

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to play in my teens / early twenties, original quake (over 28.8 modem at first), then q3, back then you just bought the game once. I stopped playing after getting my ass handed to me in person by gollum, one of the first pros (I was visiting family and went to a convention, before quake con, it was semi supported by id iirc the 1St prize was a classic Mustang that belonged to Carmack). Between realizing I didn't have what it takes and getting old and games all going realistic military campfest I stopped playing. Wouldn't pay a subscription, haven't gotten around to checking out quake champions, miss the age of FFA/1V1 seems like everything is team/class based large scale otry
    There are a lot of duelers playing quake champions, pretty fun to watch. Here's a final from a tourney in Paris last weekend:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187264435

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Besides CS (2001-2006) and COD: MW (2007-2009), nothing else.

Thread Information