Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The Saints have impressed this year beyond expectations, no doubt. Their defense has played well in their six game winning streak. But I still like Carolina to win the division, despite me not feeling great about their rematch in the dome. Carolina has an easier schedule down the stretch, and has been more consistent throughout the year. The Saints had to win six straight just to get a half game up on Carolina, and they will simmer down eventually.

Props to them, though. They are balling out playing lights out. Hopefully Buffalo can take them out. I think they can with Brees' well established record of not playing well in cold games, and the fact that Buffalo is among the toughest places to play. Hopefully after Monday night Carolina will be back on top of the division.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Week 10 Pick-6:

Seahawks (-6.5) at Cardinals...O/U
    Vikings (-1.5) at Redskins...42
    Packers at Bears (-6)...38
    Steelers (-10) at Colts...45
    Chargers at Jaguars (-3.5)...41
    Jets (-2.5) at Buccaneers...43.5
    Bengals at ans (-4.5)...40.5
    Saints (-3) at Bills...46.5 U
    Browns at Lions (-11.5)...44
    Texans at Rams (-11)...46
    Cowboys at Falcons (-3)...50.5
    Giants (-2.5) at 49ers...42
    Patriots (-7.5) at Broncos...46
    Dolphins at Panthers (-9)...40

2-4 last week

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Find a way to lose Niners. Need to lock up a Top 2 pick this Sunday.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Week 10 Pick-6:

Seahawks (-6.5) at Cardinals...O/U
    Vikings (-1.5) at Redskins...42
    Packers at Bears (-6)...38
    Steelers (-10) at Colts...45
    Chargers at Jaguars (-3.5)...41
    Jets (-2.5) at Buccaneers...43.5
    Bengals at ans (-4.5)...40.5
    Saints (-3) at Bills...46.5 U
    Browns at Lions (-11.5)...44
    Texans at Rams (-11)...46
    Cowboys at Falcons (-3)...50.5
    Giants (-2.5) at 49ers...42
    Patriots (-7.5) at Broncos...46
    Dolphins at Panthers (-9)...40

2-4 last week
    Redskins +1.5
    Bears -6
    Jets -2.5
    Steelers -10
    Chargers +3.5
    Dolphins +9

2-2-2 last week
    4-6-2 on the season

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    zeke out

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Damn, Russ gotta carry this team even more

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What a play!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Damn, Russ gotta carry this team even more
    Horrible news for Seattle. IIRC, they have a losing record when at least one of the Legion of Boom misses a game. Just goes to show who really carries that team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How could anyone with even half a brain who watchs Russell Wilson play not see..........IT...? The plays he makes nobody else is making. Then ya add all his historical stats. This guy is doing/has done things never seen before by a QB with his experience. This guy is amazing and only a total moron wouldn;t see ....IT.

All anyone has to do is compare his stats/wins/playoff success vs all other QB's with his experience. It's right there staring at you. AND....he is a better runner than all of the elite QB's,
    Last edited by Avante; 11-10-2017 at 12:17 AM.

Post Count
    Struggle does have "it," if by "it," you mean an offense loaded with weapons and the most stacked defense of his era.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle does have "it," if by "it," you mean an offense loaded with weapons and the most stacked defense of his era.
    Dude, Joe Montana had Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Roger Craig. Johnny U had Hall of Famers...Lenny Moore, Ray Berry, John Mackey. Aikman had Smith, Irvin, Novcek. Marino had Duper, Clayton and Tony Nathan. Bradshaw had Swann, Stallworth, Franco Harris....ya want more? Big Ben has who? Matt Ryan has who? Peyton hsd Harrison, Wayne, James, Clarke.....right?

Do you watch Wilson play, and you really don;'t see....IT....really? How come everyone else does? AND....you think a nothing like Tom Savage is....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ How come the players see Wilson as one of the top players in the league every season...well?

Dude, you;re an idiot, ok?

Show me the QB with the same experience who did it better, yep........you can't.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-10-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many QB's are making that scramble over here, over there, back here.....throw.....complete~~~~

This guy is fantastic just like all the tv people say he is.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I have a bad feeling about this weekend. Bills are 4-0 at home, they had a mini bye week because they played last Thursday, they're coming off a bad loss, and it's gonna be 40 degrees.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The Cowboys-Falcons game is huge, tbh. Winner holds the head to head tie-break for the Wild Card if it comes down to that. The loser is ed because both teams have a tough schedule afterward.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    there's no more "seattle barely throws the ball" shtick, seattle still has a bottom tier OL and absolutely no running game to speak of... wilson is in the upper tier of just about any relevant statistical passing category, and people are still hanging onto the "he sucks" shtick

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    there's no more "seattle barely throws the ball" shtick, seattle still has a bottom tier OL and absolutely no running game to speak of... wilson is in the upper tier of just about any relevant statistical passing category, and people are still hanging onto the "he sucks" shtick
    He sucks

Post Count
    If the season ended today, this would be the first time ever that Struggle is even top ten in passing attempts or attempts per game. He's still painfully mediocre in DYAR and DVOA. And it's not a surprise that with Struggle throwing the ball more than ever, they're now looking up at the Rams in their division. The guy is a game manager, plain and simple.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Smart man.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If the season ended today, this would be the first time ever that Struggle is even top ten in passing attempts or attempts per game. He's still painfully mediocre in DYAR and DVOA. And it's not a surprise that with Struggle throwing the ball more than ever, they're now looking up at the Rams in their division. The guy is a game manager, plain and simple.
    You don't know the game at all, and everything you post is stupid.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    They have no offense outside of him. Among the league leaders in passing and even leads the team in rushing. How can that possibly be considered being a game manager outside of a crappy shtick

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Tell that to his fellow NFLers who have always ranked him in the top 40 players in the league. Been as high as 17th.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They have no offense outside of him. Among the league leaders in passing and even leads the team in rushing. How can that possibly be considered being a game manager outside of a crappy shtick
    Keep in mind CN also thinks Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas and Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton. Yep, idiot~~~

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Panthers by 30 tbh

Thread Information