Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I admit I am a lazy even sloppy writer on this board.

But holy ...
    I do the same. It’s an informal message board and I’m generally typing on my phone. He thinks we’re writing a thesis.

I’ve been down this road with DMC before. He’s a pedantic man and if you’re in an argument with him that he is losing, he grows more pedantic.

I just stopped taking him seriously. He can add periodic spurts of value, but in general, he’s a troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you know me but you don't.
    Thank you Mrs. Crutchfield for your help.
    I don't know Mark Twain but I know how he wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do the same. It’s an informal message board and I’m generally typing on my phone. He thinks we’re writing a thesis.

I’ve been down this road with DMC before. He’s a pedantic man and if you’re in an argument with him that he is losing, he grows more pedantic.

I just stopped taking him seriously. He can add periodic spurts of value, but in general, he’s a troll.
    Bend over, I'll add a spurt of value.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you say stupid then try to backtrack on it (never admitting you were wrong), it always looks like this... fake incredulity out the ass.

You make some off the wall statement, I point out that you're wrong (not just misunderstood, flat out wrong) and you begin to defend it as if you actually meant what it appears you meant. Now you're saying you didn't mean that. What were you defending again?
    It is easier to kill a large number of people quickly with improved technology and information.
    Off the wall... And wrong?

And you wanna argue this even though you understand it.
    You got an itch, a bad itch.
    Last edited by pgardn; 11-07-2017 at 10:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know Mark Twain but I know how he wrote.
    Uh-huh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll add a spurt of value.
    Not overused on ST at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pendatic and obsessed.
    He keeps score as he wishes, so I get it.

Im typing on a Fkn iPad in an airport.
    Autocorrect...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not overused on ST at all
    You or that phrase?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is easier to kill a large number of people quickly with improved technology and information.
    Off the wall... And wrong?

And you wanna argue this even though you understand it.
    You got an itch, a bad itch.
    There's a difference between easy and possible.

Pretending it's pedantic to point that out is just giving yourself a free pass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question.

Why would you buy a bump fire stick for self defense? Give the scenario in which you would use that strictly for defense.
    My (rhetorical) question was the answer, ing moron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    White people need to be sedated , they have murdered more innocent people than any religion or culture combined. Get these gringos some Xanax

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My (rhetorical) question was the answer, ing moron.
    Considering it takes a bit of time to get the bump fire stock to work properly and the subsequent jamming, I'd probably rather face someone trying to futz with that tbh.

Why would you buy a bump fire stock for self defense? Give the scenario in which you would use that strictly for defense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure suicidal murderers are scared of getting killed.
    They're scared of being maimed and not finished. They're scared of being sent to prison to get raped in the ass. Though, I'm just jumping in here. Not sure where you were going with that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're scared of being maimed and not finished. They're scared of being sent to prison to get raped in the ass. Though, I'm just jumping in here. Not sure where you were going with that.
    The suicidal part pretty much takes care of that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's very simple to create a sear and modify a receiver to full auto. The full auto sear (transferable) is already very expensive because they are not being manufactured for sale to the public since 1986. So then a full auto that's legal to own is very expensive, but not because it's not been fired. Most of these guns get fired all the time. It's because of the little registration number on the small piece of metal in the receiver that allows someone to build a gun around it over and over. Otherwise the 20,000 dollar Colt M16 is no different than an AR-15 that costs 800.00 at a sporting goods store.

Again, learn about it first, talk about it second.
    Stop proposing solutions when you don't understand the concept in the 1st place. Just say guns are bad, like the liberal women do, and sit down.
    Spurminator would never get to post if he went by that standard.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering it takes a bit of time to get the bump fire stock to work properly and the subsequent jamming, I'd probably rather face someone trying to futz with that tbh.

Why would you buy a bump fire stock for self defense? Give the scenario in which you would use that strictly for defense.
    Would you rather face off against bump fire stock or a rifle? The question is the ing answer, dip .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people need to be sedated , they have murdered more innocent people than any religion or culture combined. Get these gringos some Xanax
    Full re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a difference between easy and possible.

Pretending it's pedantic to point that out is just giving yourself a free pass.
    And you don't think I understand this? I have slathered this in many other posts as well. You pick up on my butter slathering. So don't play pretend.

This is ridiculous.
    You know exactly what I'm saying.

You want a point. Give yourself a point, because I know you understand.
    Yeah.
    Because I know you know even though I don't know you.

Christ... *the semiliquid butter rests on my innocent butter knife"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would you rather face off against bump fire stock or a rifle? The question is the ing answer, dip .

Had you actually read that, you'd see there is some room for dispute.

Just take a deep breath and explain your preference.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Had you actually read that, you'd see there is some room for dispute.

So, people may not know how to operate it is your argument for making it illegal? Cos that's really the only reason to be arguing that. Yea, you went full re , too. And arguing for that would be full re upon full re , too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, people may not know how to operate it is your argument for making it illegal?
    No.
    Cos that's really the only reason to be arguing that.
    You asked what I would rather face.
    Yea, you went full re , too. And arguing for that would be full re upon full re , too.
    You are free to list your reasons why you would rather face a regular AR-15.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.You asked what I would rather face.You are free to list your reasons why you would rather face a regular AR-15.

All's you did was choose not to face operational bump fire stock in an effort to pretend bump fire stock isn't lethal while previously arguing that it's too lethal. Yea, that doesn't pass the muster. You've lost another one, chump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All's you did was choose not to face operational bump fire stock in an effort to pretend bump fire stock isn't lethal while previously arguing that it's too lethal.
    It's good at dumping a mag into a crowd of people and that's about it.

If I have to face someone I'd prefer to face someone trying to futz with a bump fire stock that has a higher chance of jamming while I did not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If I have to face someone I'd prefer to face someone trying to futz with a bump fire stock that has a higher chance of jamming while I did not.

"All's you did was choose not to face operational bump fire stock in an effort to pretend bump fire stock isn't lethal while previously arguing that it's too lethal."

The was implied. You already lost this one through your own stupidity, chump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "All's you did was choose not to face operational bump fire stock in an effort to pretend bump fire stock isn't lethal while previously arguing that it's too lethal."

The was implied. You already lost this one through your own stupidity, chump.

Don't be afraid to give your reasons. I did. It's easy. Nothing to be afraid of.

Thread Information