Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Repeal the 2nd Amendment.
    No need to be so melodramatic Donna. Semiautomatic ban coupled with a buyback program should suffice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to be so melodramatic Donna. Semiautomatic ban coupled with a buyback program should suffice.
    So how much are you personally willing to pay in an AR-15 buyback? $1000? $2000 per gun? $5000?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should start a 501(c)3 buyback charity. Everyone in here that hates guns can contribute.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should start a 501(c)3 buyback charity. Everyone in here that hates guns can contribute.

Why do people argue something that no one is arguing?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm about to leave to do some stuff, I just find it funny.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on brah. Taking more than a minute to formulate a response.

Trying to make it bullet proof or something.

Anyways I'm out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So at least we're agreed he was Antifa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a time back in the 80's that the US Government was one of the biggest AR-15 sellers around. After Vietnam they took the millions of M-16s they had and destroyed all the receivers but sold all the other parts in bulk for pennies. Aftermarket companies started stamping out receivers for $100 and you could build a perfectly good AR-15 for $300. Funny thing, all the other parts including the bolt were original M-16 parts so with one set of holes drilled through the receiver and adding an auto-sear which is a 10 cent piece of stamped metal you could turn it right back into a full auto M-16. The US Government sold millions of those parts kits.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 11-13-2017 at 08:20 PM.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the government had slaves at one point. It doesn't mean we can't change.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black Panthers used to open carry in state capitol buildings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how much are you personally willing to pay in an AR-15 buyback? $1000? $2000 per gun? $5000?
    What I'd personally be willing to pay is irrelevant as it would obviously be a taxpayer funded program. I'd throw $2B at the program. A fraction of the cost of the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Should" as if you have some sort of data to back that up. You can't even identify a semi-auto, since you want to ban conversion kits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I'd personally be willing to pay is irrelevant as it would obviously be a taxpayer funded program. I'd throw $2B at the program. A fraction of the cost of the wall.
    2 billion wouldnt scratch the surface. The more you buy, the more the ones that are left are worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cause vs correlation article from cnn works for me. Will a bam stop everyone? No, but if it slows some freaks down and saves a few lives, sounds good to me.

I don't see why you're crying so hard about this and other bills. Is this going to effect you personally somehow if passed?
    I'm sure it works for you - laziness coupled with ignorance means the bar of acceptance is pretty low for you.

You posted the bill, not me. You don't even know what's in it.

It's not going to pass. Even if it did, if I wanted to, I could make a tidy profit on it. Just the rumor of it will create cash flow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 billion wouldnt scratch the surface. The more you buy, the more the ones that are left are worth.
    Could you imagine how many ty 200 dollar guns would be purchased in hopes that the feds would buy them back for 1K?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laws are funny. Premeditated murder in texas gets you the needle. A gun violation would be what? Ten years at the worst? Yet that sorry mowed down those people at that church anyway. Death penalty possibility didnt bother him. , he eventually gave himself the death penalty. Crazy s will still do crazy ing things no matter the penalty.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people use fake arguments to make a point. The point isn't about the penalty. It's how to reduce the death count in mass shootings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus when they do that in the US, they get to be stars. We treat serial killers and mass shooters like celebrities.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you imagine how many ty 200 dollar guns would be purchased in hopes that the feds would buy them back for 1K?
    I use a HiPoint as my fishing pistol, I'd totally do that right now everyday and twice on Thursdays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure it works for you - laziness coupled with ignorance means the bar of acceptance is pretty low for you.

You posted the bill, not me. You don't even know what's in it.

It's not going to pass. Even if it did, if I wanted to, I could make a tidy profit on it. Just the rumor of it will create cash flow.
    And yet you're so angry about it. I don't get it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember when australia went bankrupt following their buyback...

we can just follow obama's lead and sell the guns to mexican gangbangers and isis tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus when they do that in the US, they get to be stars. We treat serial killers and mass shooters like celebrities.
    Bingo. We have a winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t expect to remove all semiautomatic weapons with a buy-back program. But $2B would definitely scratch the surface. And the goal of the buyback program would be to raise the value of the ones left in circulation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Should" as if you have some sort of data to back that up. You can't even identify a semi-auto, since you want to ban conversion kits
    Nope. I amended it to a semiautomatic weapon ban. Keep you revolvers, bolt action and shotguns for self defense. I wouldn’t want to infringe on your 2nd amendment rights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you're so angry about it. I don't get it
    Poor Blake, doesn't know what to say when Chumdumper isn't here running his circular questioning schtick - resorts to "u mad" response when cornered.

Thread Information