My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I don't mind that this race is always top-heavy with QB's, since that's what separates the haves and have-nots in this league...

1. Carson Wentz
    2. Aaron Rodgers
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Antonio Brown
    5. Ezekiel Elliott

KC is fading, and Hunt/Smith poach votes off each other anyways.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Gurley ahead of zeke

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wentz
    Goff
    Brady
    Brees
    Zeke

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The real football is just now starting, it doesn't matter too much what we have seen so far.

Post Count
    Some guy called in to Vikings radio after the game today and asked if they thought Adam Thelin should be mvp as of now. Hahaha

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    1. Wentz
    2. Goff
    3. Brady
    4. Wilson

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    This hasnt been one of Brown's better seasons, tbh...

Goff or Gurley should be considered.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wilson
    brady
    wentz

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody has us.....wow~~~...like Russell Wilson. The guy is amazing.

We could see the most passing yards/rushing yards combined ever seen in one NFL season from Wilson this season. Yep, another NFL record.

What's so amazing is he's doing all this without BEASTMODE....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

It's real obvious all Lynch did was hold him back, he could have been doing what we see today from day one with just any RB.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2017 at 08:35 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I love Brees. But can't put him that high. As much as I hate to give him credit, Sean Payton for once came up with a good scheme to utilize his running backs. Of course it helped getting Kamara to pair with Ingram.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I love Brees. But can't put him that high. As much as I hate to give him credit, Sean Payton for once came up with a good scheme to utilize his running backs. Of course it helped getting Kamara to pair with Ingram.
    The oddsmakers on the 2 sites I provided have him 2nd and 3rd. That is too high. 5th is right around where he should be, imo. Even though the Saints are seen as more of a running team this year, Brees is still 4th in the NFL is passing yards, 1st in completion percentage, and 2nd in passer rating. The comeback against the Redskins was all Brees, however the interception against the Falcons was all on him as well.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Antonio Brown doesn't get enough love.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The oddsmakers on the 2 sites I provided have him 2nd and 3rd. That is too high. 5th is right around where he should be, imo. Even though the Saints are seen as more of a running team this year, Brees is still 4th in the NFL is passing yards, 1st in completion percentage, and 2nd in passer rating. The comeback against the Redskins was all Brees, however the interception against the Falcons was all on him as well.
    Yeah...those are great points. I don't think he gets those stats without the great running game.

But now that I look at everything, you're probably right about his being around #5 for MVP. I can't really make an obvious case for someone who should be higher than him, other than the ones already mentioned.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    Brady winning would just be a default, easy pick. He’s been solid but not spectacular. Wentz should get it regardless of injury.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, at this point it's Brady. Everyone else either got hurt, fell off, or is on the same team cannibalizing each other's votes.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Brady winning would just be a default, easy pick. He’s been solid but not spectacular. Wentz should get it regardless of injury.
    This.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Antonio Brown doesn't get enough love.
    AB's ridiculous, but Le'Veon Bell is what makes that offense tick, imo. They struggled to start the year because Bell was sluggish from the holdout, but once he turned it on the Steelers never looked back. He could be a No. 1 WR or RB on just about every team with that skillset. Take away his unorthodox running style and you still have a RB who runs better routes than WR's, has great hands, picks up the blitz, is situationally smart, and delivers punishment to the defender. He is the perfect football player. Him and Brown aren't likely to get an MVP unless they break 2000yds rushing or receiving, because of poaching.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    its gonna be brady due to the wentz injury

Wentz should be MVP. Watson was on track but didn't play enough. Brady should be second and can the Jags defense get a vote or two?

Post Count
    So this will be the second year in a row that a weak MVP is picked because voters decided not to go with the real MVP due to games missed.

Post Count
    So this will be the second year in a row that a weak MVP is picked because voters decided not to go with the real MVP due to games missed.
    Well, looking back, I forgot that Matt Ryan’s numbers were actually pretty badass, so he deserved it last year way more than Brady deserves it this year.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Congrats to Todd Gurley

Thread Information