Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this red skinned nicca! Im sure he helped i dont deny him that hut why the does the potus give a about a thank you from those guys? He is so petty he should be above dat ...
    He don't get no props from me for doing his job. That would be like me thanking these farmers for my watermelns

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    should've let those kids rot in jail tbh. would shut lavar up..for good too. missed opportunity by trump there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He don't get no props from me for doing his job. That would be like me thanking these farmers for my watermelns
    It's not his job to bail out a bunch of re s who decided to steal in China, Ernesto. Dude did them a solid and they thanked him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You probably picked those watermelons, Humberto.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not his job to bail out a bunch of re s who decided to steal in China, Ernesto. Dude did them a solid and they thanked him
    I actually agree with Mitch ...
    Trump helped ...
    just because he put the POS in POTOS ...
    i think when he does something good he should get props. Otherwise it is fake news ...accurate reporting includes his victories and losses.
    Still dont know why he needs a ego stroke from random probably not making the NBA college backups
    but they should thank him anyways
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-15-2017 at 06:37 PM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why shoplift Louis Vuitton glasses when you could've bought 3 knock-offs down the street or anywhere in Hunan. Or, get a few bucks from Lonzo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why shoplift Louis Vuitton glasses when you could've bought 3 knock-offs down the street or anywhere in Hunan. Or, get a few bucks from Lonzo?
    its not like he's hurting. his dad bought him a Ferrari 2 months ago. smh, I think their reality show made them all feel en led.

funny thing is the dude bringing home the bacon is the one keeping a low profile

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing nerve of this head.
    He probably gave the Chinese the go ahead to start building another military base in the South China Sea.

All for the Ballers...
    Trump and Lavar have quite a lot in common.
    They just express it differently through their own culture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably gave the Chinese the go ahead to start building another military base in the South China Sea.

All for the Ballers...
    Trump and Lavar have quite a lot in common.
    They just express it differently through their own culture.
    The verbal diarrhea being the biggest common trait.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not like he's hurting. his dad bought him a Ferrari 2 months ago. smh, I think their reality show made them all feel en led.

funny thing is the dude bringing home the bacon is the one keeping a low profile
    I laughed when Lavar said in that clip "Watch what Gello do he's a bad man." Lavar was very prophetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saved by Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    President Trump

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"college educated"

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Begging for thanks on Twitter makes you a got, no matter who you are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Begging for thanks on Twitter makes you a got, no matter who you are.
    Anything to hate on the POTUS, tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Anything to hate on the POTUS, tbh
    I'm not invested in this bizarre tribal political culture that citizens here can only seem to operate by . What he tweeted was cringe-worthy but since people feel obliged to stick to their 'team', they'll turn a blind eye (and cry bloody murder when it 'the other side'). Nevermind how both presidential options were and one candidate even was a guest at the other's wedding.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not invested in this bizarre tribal political culture that citizens here can only seem to operate by . What he tweeted was cringe-worthy but since people feel obliged to stick to their 'team', they'll turn a blind eye (and cry bloody murder when it 'the other side'). Nevermind how both presidential options were and one candidate even was a guest at the other's wedding.
    That's the thing, people don't turn a blind eye to this even if they support #45. His supporters tend to enjoy the sense of humor and brash at ude he has, tbh. The man is just real, what you see is what you get.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You probably picked those watermelons, Humberto.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A 4 year Wake Forest degree didn't teach Jim how to manage his money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Scholarship'd athletes aren't there for anything other than to be pimped and make the NCAA their billions of non-profit dollars. It's a farce and crazy how more people don't stand up against the sham. Everyone knows these kids aren't there to be educated and a huge percentage of these kids are barely community college material, let alone capable of entry into real universities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Lavar Ball, no idea what that clown is doing with his sons. He seems to be screwing them up on a daily basis. 'Ball in the Family'? May as well call that show, 'Shoplifting in the Family'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22 minute interview on cnn with lavar lol.

Thread Information