Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Panthers by 30 tbh
    I'll take that 30, loser self bannishment for 30 days, deal?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tell that to his fellow NFLers who have always ranked him in the top 40 players in the league. Been as high as 17th.
    Ok. Where can I go and tell them?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok. Where can I go and tell them?
    Russell Wilson left the college game as the single season passing efficency all time leader. Then he walked right into Seattle and took over as a rookie. Since then he has set NFL records, he is the winningest QB in history at the same stage of a career. He has played in how many pro bowls? He has played in two SB's....already.

Only QB in history to pass for 4000, run for 500 and score 30 TD's in a season. He is the only QB in history to post two 100 passer rating his first two seasons. He holds the rookie td record with Peyton.

The players....he's great, all the tv people....he's magical, he's great. I have seen them all since the late 50;s, trust me Russell Wilson is fantastic, and I;m a Niner fan with tle, Brodie, Montana and Young.

Dude, just how damn...DUH...are you?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    They have no offense outside of him. Among the league leaders in passing and even leads the team in rushing. How can that possibly be considered being a game manager outside of a crappy shtick
    All I'm seeing is a bunch of excuses for Struggle not making his teammates better. Put Wentz on this same Seahawks team and they'd look like a juggernaut.

I'll admit that their running game hasn't done much since Chris Carson's injury in Week 2, but he still has Baldwin, Graham, and the most stacked defense of this era. He still has it pretty damn good compared to other quarterbacks around the league.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All I'm seeing is a bunch of excuses for Struggle not making his teammates better. Put Wentz on this same Seahawks team and they'd look like a juggernaut.

I'll admit that their running game hasn't done much since Chris Carson's injury in Week 2, but he still has Baldwin, Graham, and the most stacked defense of this era. He still has it pretty damn good compared to other quarterbacks around the league.
    Compare Wentz first two seasons to Wilson's, what do ya see?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson left the college game as the single season passing efficency all time leader. Then he walked right into Seattle and took over as a rookie. Since then he has set NFL records, he is the winningest QB in history at the same stage of a career. He has played in how many pro bowls? He has played in two SB's....already.

Only QB in history to pass for 4000, run for 500 and score 30 TD's in a season. He is the only QB in history to post two 100 passer rating his first two seasons. He holds the rookie td record with Peyton.

The players....he's great, all the tv people....he's magical, he's great. I have seen them all since the late 50;s, trust me Russell Wilson is fantastic, and I;m a Niner fan with tle, Brodie, Montana and Young.

Dude, just how damn...DUH...are you?
    You didn't answer my question. Where can I go and tell these fellow NFL players that voted for him that he sucks?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can see it now....

you....I;m here to tell ya all that Russell Wilson sucks, ok?

NFL players....dude, you have any idea at all how hard it is to defend this amazing QB? Dude, how many NFL firsts does he have? Just think stupid if he were on your Niners you'd be winning games. Now go sit you ass down idiot, got it?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can see it now....

you....I;m here to tell ya all that Russell Wilson sucks, ok?

NFL players....dude, you have any idea at all how hard it is to defend this amazing QB? Dude, how many NFL firsts does he have? Just think stupid if he were on your Niners you'd be winning games. Now go sit you ass down idiot, got it?
    If you can see it then tell me where I can go to do so.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you can see it then tell me where I can go to do so.
    Dude, you really this ed up?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, you really this ed up?
    So you don't know where to go to ask these players. Then how would you know they'd consider Struggle a Top QB in the league?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you don't know where to go to ask these players. Then how would you know they'd consider Struggle a Top QB in the league?
    Dude, every season the NFL players vote on the top 100 players in the NFL, you really know nothing about this....really? Well the players always vote Wilson among the top 40ish players not just QB's...ok? He has been as high as 17th....ok?

Can't believe you haven't seen THE TOP 100 PLAYERS IN THE NFL...on ESPN.

Google....Russell Wilson and the top 100 players in the NFL. THAT's how I kow what his compe ors think about him, ok? , the only ones who talk negative about him are littke know notings like you and CN, everyone who understands the game sees the greatness of Russell Wilson.

Dude, the pro bowl isn't a hint at how a QB is thought of?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, every season the NFL players vote on the top 100 players in the NFL, you really know nothing about this....really? Well the players always vote Wilson among the top 40ish players not just QB's...ok? He has been as high as 17th....ok?

Can't believe you haven't seen THE TOP 100 PLAYERS IN THE NFL...on ESPN.

Google....Russell Wilson and the top 100 players in the NFL. THAT's how I kow what his compe ors think about him, ok? , the only ones who talk negative about him are littke know notings like you and CN, everyone who understands the game sees the greatness of Russell Wilson.

Dude, the pro bowl isn't a hint at how a QB is thought of?
    So you don't know if any of the players personally voted for Struggle, just that there's a media poll that is supposedly done by the players. Ok.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

"excuses"

They're the #3 passing offense in the league and opposing teams don't have to respect the run. That has nothing to do with their defense.

You're trying to make every excuse possible to not give him any credit. Before it was "their offense is only good because of their running game" and now that their running game is trash but passing game is elite, you STILL find ways to try to call him a game manager. It's complete .

Despite his volume going through the roof, he has maintained the efficiency you claimed was a result of his sheltered offense.

As for making players around him better? Doug Baldwin was a UDFA who has become one of the better receivers in the league. And he's the only reason most of their offensive line is still employed. You keep trying to give Seattle's defense credit for their passing games statistical success. It's just absurd.

but struggle

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you don't know if any of the players personally voted for Struggle, just that there's a media poll that is supposedly done by the players. Ok.
    Dude, we see the players talking about why they voted for whoever, ok?
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100...Russell-Wilson

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "excuses"

They're the #3 passing offense in the league and opposing teams don't have to respect the run. That has nothing to do with their defense.

You're trying to make every excuse possible to not give him any credit. Before it was "their offense is only good because of their running game" and now that their running game is trash but passing game is elite, you STILL find ways to try to call him a game manager. It's complete .

Despite his volume going through the roof, he has maintained the efficiency you claimed was a result of his sheltered offense.

As for making players around him better? Doug Baldwin was a UDFA who has become one of the better receivers in the league. And he's the only reason most of their offensive line is still employed. You keep trying to give Seattle's defense credit for their passing games statistical success. It's just absurd.

but struggle

All BEASTMODE did was hold Wilson back as we are now seeing. How could anyone who knows football not get the greatness that is Russell Wilson?

Clipper Nation knows..0..about football.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    At least he's not a pedophile

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, we see the players talking about why they voted for whoever, ok?
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100...Russell-Wilson
    Did they show proof they voted for him? Was there video or photographic evidence?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    At least he's not a pedophile
    Dude, I'm no sick ass pedo, and you know this, so why act like a ing idiot? Show me anything anywhere that gave you that idea, ya can't do it can ya? Where that silly came from....???? I'd chop a sick ass pedos head clean off...ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did they show proof they voted for him? Was there video or photographic evidence?

Dude, are yi simply re ed?

So how come Wilson has played in all those pro bowls, well? You do know his stats have him among the best in the NFL ...right? You do know he holds NFL records...right? You do know nobody has won more games since he's been in the league....right?

Dude, nobody is making anything up, ok?

When you watch him play and hear the announcers going on and on about how great he is ya .......??????
    Last edited by Avante; 11-10-2017 at 06:59 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, are yi simply re ed?

So how come Wilson has played in all those pro bowls, well? You do know his stats have him among the best in the NFL ...right? You do know he holds NFL records...right? You do know nobody has won more games since he's been in the league....right?

Dude, nobody is making anything up, ok?

When you watch him play and hear the announcers going on and on about how great he is ya .......??????
    Yet you are unable to provide evidence that his fellow players actually voted him a top player, much less QB, in the NFL.
    Dude, I'm no sick ass pedo, and you know this, so why act like a ing idiot? Show me anything anywhere that gave you that idea, ya can't do it can ya? Where that silly came from....???? I'd chop a sick ass pedos head clean off...ok?
    Did he call you a pedo? He didn't quote or mention any names. Guilty conscience?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yet you are unable to provide evidence that his fellow players actually voted him a top player, much less QB, in the NFL.

Did he call you a pedo? He didn't quote or mention any names. Guilty conscience?
    Are you really not getting this? Dude, there is a show about this,ok? We'll see a player talking about why he sees Antinio Brown as the best WR, Tom Brady as the best player...ok? We'll hear a ton of these players on the show talking about why Wilson is a great player, ok? Dude, what is wrong with you?

Stupid, the guy was talking to me about this pedo thing, that really wasn't obvious? There is nothing anywhere where I say anything that woud have somebody....pedo. How this got started...???

Dude, are you for real?

Stop ignoring......how come Wilson has played in al those pro bowls and how come all the talk shows cats and announcers rave about the guy yep, like last night....welll? Last night he was....magic...like Collnsworth said.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you really not getting this? Dude, there is a show about this,ok? We'll see a player talking about why he sees Antinio Brown as the best WR, Tom Brady as the best player...ok? We'll hear a ton of these players on the show talking about why Wilson is a great player, ok? Dude, what is wrong with you?

Stupid, the guy was talking to me about this pedo thing, that really wasn't obvious? There is nothing anywhere where I say anything that woud have somebody....pedo. How this got started...???

Dude, are you for real?

Stop ignoring......how come Wilson has played in al those pro bowls and how come all the talk shows cats and announcers rave about the guy yep, like last night....welll? Last night he was....magic...like Collnsworth said.
    Yet he never indicted you specifically. In fact, he could have been saying that in reference to Struggle: "Well, though he may not be a good QB at least Struggle Wilson isn't a pedophile."

As for the show, you have presented no evidence that it actually reflects the players' true feelings on the subject; they may just be getting paid by a third party to make these statements, or have contractual obligations by the NFL to state what they tell them, etc.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yet he never indicted you specifically. In fact, he could have been saying that in reference to Struggle: "Well, though he may not be a good QB at least Struggle Wilson isn't a pedophile."

As for the show, you have presented no evidence that it actually reflects the players' true feelings on the subject; they may just be getting paid by a third party to make these statements, or have contractual obligations by the NFL to state what they tell them, etc.
    Do you realy think he was talking about Wilson? Well?

Dude, what about this don't you understand?

The NFL Top 100 is an annual list that features the top one hundred players in the National Football League (NFL), as chosen by fellow NFL players. The rankings are based on an off-season poll organized by the NFL, whereby players vote on their peers based on their projected performance for the next NFL season. Only players that will be active in the next season are eligible for consideration.[1] In the seven-year history of the countdown, only Tom Brady has been voted No. 1 multiple times (2011, 2017).

Work with me here slick, ok?

Russell Wilson is always ranked high AND has played in numerous pro bowls, ok? Now think just a little bit, ok?

So when watching him play you just ignore what the announcers say about his game, well? Ever watch any of those talk shows, well if ya did you'd hear...the great Russell Wilson.

Dude, Google is career stats, yep....Superstar...ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Lol conspiri ing over Russell Wilson

Thread Information