Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do you realy think he was talking about Wilson? Well?

Dude, what about this don't you understand?

The NFL Top 100 is an annual list that features the top one hundred players in the National Football League (NFL), as chosen by fellow NFL players. The rankings are based on an off-season poll organized by the NFL, whereby players vote on their peers based on their projected performance for the next NFL season. Only players that will be active in the next season are eligible for consideration.[1] In the seven-year history of the countdown, only Tom Brady has been voted No. 1 multiple times (2011, 2017).
    Since when does wikipedia count as a legit source? That could easily have been planted there by anyone to put the NFL in a better light. That's terrible information gathering by you.

I also see you have given up on the pedophilia argument. That is for the best, better to just accept whatever guilt you feel and work towards reparations. Might I suggest moving to Olongapo and dedicating yourself to charity causes there? Just make sure to stay away from children.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol conspiri ing over Russell Wilson
    translation

There is nothing anywhere that has Avante saying anything that deserves...pedo....yep, just making it up.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    All BEASTMODE did was hold Wilson back

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not saying anything is fact or fiction, just saying there are some strange discrepancies in Avante's logic.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can see it now....

you....I;m here to tell ya all that Russell Wilson sucks, ok?

NFL players....dude, you have any idea at all how hard it is to defend this amazing QB? Dude, how many NFL firsts does he have? Just think stupid if he were on your Niners you'd be winning games. Now go sit you ass down idiot, got it?
    NFL players: "Yeah, we know the guy's not that good. He's a product of his stacked team. But the league needs us to vote for him as part of their marketing storylines."

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Since when does wikipedia count as a legit source? That could easily have been planted there by anyone to put the NFL in a better light. That's terrible information gathering by you.

I also see you have given up on the pedophilia argument. That is for the best, better to just accept whatever guilt you feel and work towards reparations. Might I suggest moving to Olongapo and dedicating yourself to charity causes there? Just make sure to stay away from children.

Dude, you really are re ed aren't ya? If ya knew the NFL you'd also know that Wilson is one of the top 6-7 QB;s in the NFL yep, like all of us who know the league, ok?

So where is the proof I was ever in Olongapo, see how it works?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFL players: "Yeah, we know the guy's not that good. He's a product of his stacked team. But the league needs us to vote for him as part of their marketing storylines."
    That is about the dumbest thing you have ever said, my God you're an idiot.

Big linemen chasing Wilson around are thinking.....he's not this good....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not saying anything is fact or fiction, just saying there are some strange discrepancies in Avante's logic.
    Dude, not logic, ok? Try....................THE FACTS...ok?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, you really are re ed aren't ya? If ya knew the NFL you'd also know that Wilson is one of the top 6-7 QB;s in the NFL yep, like all of us who know the league, ok?

So where is the proof I was ever in Olongapo, see how it works?
    You're right, all we have to go on is your word of mouth (or posts as it were), and this strange guilty feeling your denials seem to carry. As it were, that same logic can be applied to your claim Struggle is a top QB in this league as there is no proof posted.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're right, all we have to go on is your word of mouth (or posts as it were), and this strange guilty feeling your denials seem to carry. As it were, that same logic can be applied to your claim Struggle is a top QB in this league as there is no proof posted.
    What proof do we have anyone is a top QB then, well? If playing in Superbowls isn;t it, holding NFL records isn't it. playing in pro bowls isn;'t it, having great stats isn't it, being voted on by your peers isn;t it, playoff success isn't it.......ok so what is it then?

Dude, the pedo thing is simply boring as , ok? Anyone that hard up....why?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What proof do we have anyone is a top QB then, well? If playing in Superbowls isn;t it, holding NFL records isn't it. playing in pro bowls isn;'t it, having great stats isn't it, being voted on by your peers isn;t it, playoff success isn't it.......ok so what is it then?

Dude, the pedo thing is simply boring as , ok? Anyone that hard up....why?
    A good place to start would be him figuring out how to win without having the odds stacked in his favor (or in this case an extremely stacked roster).

Why complain about the pedo thing if it isn't true? For that matter, why are you asking about hard ups? That's sick.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A good place to start would be him figuring out how to win without having the odds stacked in his favor (or in this case an extremely stacked roster).

Why complain about the pedo thing if it isn't true? For that matter, why are you asking about hard ups? That's sick.
    So unless a guy plays on a team he can't be great? Tell that to Hall of Famer Bart Starr (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Tell that to Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Where would Peyton be without Harrison, Wayne, James and Clarke? Where would Brady be without Belichick?

Sorry Russell but unless your team sucks ya can't be a great QB......hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Stupid...hard up...ok? not....hard on.....ok stupid?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So unless a guy plays on a team he can't be great? Tell that to Hall of Famer Bart Starr (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Tell that to Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw (nine teammates in the Hall of Fame). Where would Peyton be without Harrison, Wayne, James and Clarke? Where would Brady be without Belichick?

Sorry Russell but unless your team sucks ya can't be a great QB......hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Stupid...hard up...ok? not....hard on.....ok stupid?
    The difference is those QBs made their teammates look better while the opposite is true for Struggle. On top of that most of them dominated in an era that didn't prioritize the QB position to the point of changing the rules to give them an edge, and those who did play in this era like Brady and Manning (regular season only) put up godly numbers consistently.

Stupid is thinking raping innocent children in a foreign country is ok, regardless of the situation.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The difference is those QBs made their teammates look better while the opposite is true for Struggle. On top of that most of them dominated in an era that didn't prioritize the QB position to the point of changing the rules to give them an edge, and those who did play in this era like Brady and Manning (regular season only) put up godly numbers consistently.

Stupid is thinking raping innocent children in a foreign country is ok, regardless of the situation.
    Dude, who does Wilson make look bad, well? Why just make silly up?

Dude, there were no kids in any bars I was in, ok? Stop thinking bars had little kids hustling drinks, ok?

Go to any football forum out there and ask this question....who are the top 10 QB;s in the NFL right now? Do you really think Wilson won't be mentioned?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, who does Wilson make look bad, well? Why just make silly up?

Dude, there were no kids in any bars I was in, ok? Stop thinking bars had little kids hustling drinks, ok?

Go to any football forum out there and ask this question....who are the top 10 QB;s in the NFL right now? Do you really think Wilson won't be mentioned?
    His entire offense generally for one. When your defense has to allow less than 17 PPG for your team to win regularly there's a problem.

When did I mention any kids in any bars? You just keep adding words to the situation that I never put there.

If you're so confident that Wilson is a top 10 QB in the NFL right now, why don't you go ask another NFL forum and present your findings? Just don't go to that Jungle Jags forum you seemed to try to get in with since their takes are horrendous even by your standards.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees
    Ryan
    Rivers
    Wentz
    Goff
    Stafford
    Luck (if he's ever healthy again)
    Big Rape
    Manning
    Carr
    Flacco

All are better than Struggle (in no particular order)

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    His entire offense generally for one. When your defense has to allow less than 17 PPG for your team to win regularly there's a problem.

When did I mention any kids in any bars? You just keep adding words to the situation that I never put there.

If you're so confident that Wilson is a top 10 QB in the NFL right now, why don't you go ask another NFL forum and present your findings? Just don't go to that Jungle Jags forum you seemed to try to get in with since their takes are horrendous even by your standards.
    Everyone thinks Wilson is in the elite ya really aren't aware of this? Why does he play in pro bowls...well?

So what QB's do you have ranked above him then? Who would you rather have? Give me 10.

Think guy, this pedo thing is about bar girls,ok? Well if no kids in bars......got it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees
    Ryan
    Rivers
    Wentz
    Goff
    Stafford
    Big Rape
    Manning
    Carr
    Flacco

Actually it goes liike this....

Brady
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Big Ben
    Russell Wilson

then ya can argue the rest.

Flacco, Eli, Carr, Goff, Luck....hahahaha~~~~~

Dude, ya ever check into stats?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Everyone thinks Wilson is in the elite ya really aren't aware of this? Why does he play in pro bowls...well?

So what QB's do you have ranked above him then? Who would you rather have? Give me 10.

Think guy, this pedo thing is about bar girls,ok? Well if no kids in bars......got it?
    Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees
    Ryan
    Rivers
    Wentz
    Goff
    Stafford
    Big Rape
    Manning
    Carr
    Flacco

He plays in Pro Bowls because of his popularity and team.

Whatever happens in Olangapo stays in Olangapo I guess?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Actually it goes liike this....

Brady
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Big Ben
    Russell Wilson

then ya can argue the rest.

Flacco, Eli, Carr, Goff, Luck....hahahaha~~~~~

Dude, ya ever check into stats?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He plays in Pro Bowls because of his popularity and team.

Whatever happens in Olangapo stays in Olangapo I guess?
    So the players don't really vote for him, and he;s in pro bowls because Seattle WAY out there is popular, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, you;'re a 100% moron.

Stupid, have to be 18 to drink in a bar now think, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, look at the numbers, ok? Something ya don't appear to understand.

You want more? This is pretty much the norm.

Bottom line

Wilson poses a threat at every level of the defense. He has the athleticism to extend plays in the backfield, the accuracy to move the chains in the short-game, and the arm to threaten vertically. Defensive coordinators face the unenviable task of trying to stop a quarterback who can damage them in a variety of ways. Forcing him to throw from the pocket is barely a preferable strategy. While Seattle continue to employ a healthy Wilson under center, they will remain a postseason contender.
    Wilson isn’t quite at the level of Brady or Rodgers, but right now he is a top-five quarterback in the league.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, look at the numbers, ok? Something ya don't appear to understand.

You want more? This is pretty much the norm.

Bottom line

Wilson poses a threat at every level of the defense. He has the athleticism to extend plays in the backfield, the accuracy to move the chains in the short-game, and the arm to threaten vertically. Defensive coordinators face the unenviable task of trying to stop a quarterback who can damage them in a variety of ways. Forcing him to throw from the pocket is barely a preferable strategy. While Seattle continue to employ a healthy Wilson under center, they will remain a postseason contender.
    Wilson isn’t quite at the level of Brady or Rodgers, but right now he is a top-five quarterback in the league.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As ya totally ignore...right now he is a top five QB in the league.

Want more taking about how Wilson is above everyone but the four I mentioned?

Not much on facts are ya slugger?

Do this little man, Google...

Career

Completion %
    TD/INT
    QB rating
    Playoff success

Find me those QB's better than Russell Wilson. Good luck.

Thread Information