Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Team Leader Kuechly set the Panthers' amazing receivers up with great field position to drag Scam to that touchdown.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ass receivers ruining the offense per par
    overated defense giving up points to Jay ler. Damn Cam really has to do everything on this team tbh...
    Killa Cam working that dolphin azz with CFL quality receivers
    You bring shame to your fan base tbh.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    got drops easy TD per par

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    damn Brady gets to play these scrubs twice a season

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Are these last year's Falcons? The Trashboys are sure making them look like it. They should have never run Romo offPERIOD.
    Romo couldn't stay on the field, he ran himself off. 3 out of the last 6 games he played in he suffered serious injuries in. And only one of those where he didn't get hurt was a full, regular season game

It's not really a 'What if' scenario when the guy isn't physically capable of playing the sport without getting injured. You think he would've survived yesterday's game with 8 sacks ? rofl

Post Count
    Team Leader Kuechly making another clutch play on 4th & 1 - after Team Leader Funchess puts more points up on the board for the Panthers

So much for the "overrated defense" and "CFL receivers" narratives. Looks like Scam's stans will have to get some new excuses for his mediocrity.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yeah I couldn’t believe he kept his job after how much he was exposed that year. He did absolutely nothing to change the offense to reduce pressure on the QB or to generate easy points, his strategy essentially was “I hope Brandon Weeden can play like a franchise QB who can carry the offense”.

This game was more of the same.
    That season was hilarious from a Cowboy fan's perspective. The NFC was so bad that, as we'd lose each week, all the other NFC Wild Card teams lost as well and the Cowboys were always within like 2 games until finally they were counted out when they hit 3-10 or something rofl

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Team Leader Kuechly making another clutch play on 4th & 1 - after Team Leader Funchess puts more points up on the board for the Panthers

So much for the "overrated defense" and "CFL receivers" narratives. Looks like Scam's stans will have to get some new excuses for his mediocrity.
    Cam audibled into that Funch play. And only had to since CFL Samuels dropped an easy TD

Post Count
    Cam audibled into that Funch play. And only had to since CFL Samuels dropped an easy TD
    Player fan takes

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    tell me how elite that defense is again

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Killa Cam working that dolphin azz with CFL quality receivers
    Receiving core got much better after fatass got traded. He's played the Saints twice at home and been outscored 81-23.

Post Count
    tell me how elite that defense is again
    Cherrypicking one play out of an entire season to criticize the league's best defense... again, you're just shameless.

Even the 2000 Ravens let the Jaguars put up 36 points on them once, including a 45-yard TD pass and a 43-yard TD pass. If you expect a defense to never give up an explosive play all season or else they're "overrated," you're always going to be disappointed.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cherrypicking one play out of an entire season to criticize the league's best defense... again, you're just shameless.

Even the 2000 Ravens let the Jaguars put up 36 points on them once, including a 45-yard TD pass and a 43-yard TD pass.
    were the Jags the worst offense in the league that hadn't had a rushing TD all year?

Post Count
    were the Jags the worst offense in the league that hadn't had a rushing TD all year?
    The Jaguars missed the playoffs that season and didn't even sniff 30 points, let alone 36, in any other game

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cam going surgical and bailing out the leaky D

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How the was McCaffery drafted in the top 10 and Kamara fell to the 4th round?

Post Count
    Oh look, "the leaky D" gets yet another stop. And they've only given up 14 points.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Oh look, "the leaky D" gets yet another stop. And they've only given up 14 points.
    They've been the best defense in the NFC all season. Offense is playing better tonight only because they traded that loser Benjamin.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    should have traded the fat ass a year ago tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Shtick Nation working overtime after good performances by Wilson and Cam tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shtick Nation working overtime after good performances by Wilson and Cam tbh
    Cam and Wilson ain't no Tom "BEST QB IN TEXAS....PERIOD' Savage and Derek Anderson.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Newton played a great game, only an idiot wouldn't see this.

He had how many drops?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Have we ever seen a two QB so different it was drastically dramatic? There is Newton shuckin' n; jivin' around, then there's Cutler looking like his face is frozen.

I;d love to see Cutler...YIPPPPEEEEEEE~~~~~ OR... ~~~~~~ or anything, something, the guy is about as boring as boring can get.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2017 at 01:06 AM.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The Miami Dolphins in primetime 2 weeks in a row.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    should have traded the fat ass a year ago tbh
    Yeah they've been better without him. No coincidence as soon as Buffalo gets him, they play their worst home game of the year.

Thread Information