Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you're still a chasing a dude around on the internet. lmao! you know it and everyone here now knows your open secret.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you're still a chasing a dude around on the internet. lmao! you know it and everyone here now knows your open secret.
    Yeah cause you never attack who you perceive as your political enemies on this board including myself, those pesky liberals!, reflexively and then lie about being impartial.

You talked about me so I pointed out what is known and undesirable about yourself. It's hilarious too even if you get a cover over those calf tats you still have calf tats. And no you cannot bum a joint off me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ if you're going to keep it up why don't you come jack me off already?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ if you're going to keep it up why don't you come jack me off already?
    Because I am not gay. Interesting that you go with the erotic take. I never knew you to have a girlfriend either back when you were trying to get me to sell you tiny weights and mooch..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall see this bs and no one really calls this dude out at all...

lets review so all forum members can see what a bad troll job is.

fuzzy hates me for whatever reason... oh yeah im conservative i suppose and i guess thats the reason?
    fuzzy found my name and a bit of info here that i supplied years ago and the other day for the of it.
    fuzzy looked my fb up with the info i supplied and claims thats proof he knows me personally but anyone could do that so...
    fuzzy keeps looking like a stalker by the minute.
    fuzzy thinks by typing my name over and over again that somehow proves his knowing me personally as well but it doesn't...
    so here we are now and fuzzy still has yet to provide any proof whatsoever but keeps poking at me as if he has supplied proof.

so fuzzy, until proof is supplied i'm just going to assume that youre some sucking ladyboy who is too pussy to get tattooed but wants to hook up with a tattooer. youre going to become the new cuck of ST my "friend".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall see this bs and no one really calls this dude out at all...

lets review so all forum members can see what a bad troll job is.

fuzzy hates me for whatever reason... oh yeah im conservative i suppose and i guess thats the reason?
    fuzzy found my name and a bit of info here that i supplied years ago and the other day for the of it.
    fuzzy looked my fb up with the info i supplied and claims thats proof he knows me personally but anyone could do that so...
    fuzzy keeps looking like a stalker by the minute.
    fuzzy thinks by typing my name over and over again that somehow proves his knowing me personally as well but it doesn't...
    so here we are now and fuzzy still has yet to provide any proof whatsoever but keeps poking at me as if he has supplied proof.

so fuzzy, until proof is supplied i'm just going to assume that youre some sucking ladyboy who is too pussy to get tattooed but wants to hook up with a tattooer. youre going to become the new cuck of ST my "friend".
    Who said I hated you? I don't respect you but the emotion I feel is more akin to pity than hate.

YOu have yet to show that you posted your full name here in the past before you doxxed yourself. If you had I never saw it. I just saw the pics you posted of yourself when you were showing off your calf tats and recognized you.

I do like this martyr routine you are trying out though as if you have not attacked me. If you think this tactic is going to get me to stop pointing out that you are a calf tatted moocher who sucks at his job then you are fooling yourself, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ dude is still at it huh? cuck! prove more than the info i supplied and maybe i will believe you but you can't and you know you can't so this is lol levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ dude is still at it huh? cuck! prove more than the info i supplied and maybe i will believe you but you can't and you know you can't so this is lol levels.
    you would need to prove that you provided the info. You have not done that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ cuck... this will forever be my reply to you from here on out until you prove your claim. you can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ cuck... this will forever be my reply to you from here on out until you prove your claim. you can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ cuck... my post count is going to be crazy. ugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ cuck... my post count is going to be crazy. ugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ we can do this over and over again but i doubt forum members are going to like this after a while you lil cuck you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ we can do this over and over again but i doubt forum members are going to like this after a while you lil cuck you.
    English much? All I get from this is you are frantically trying to post something to try and one up me. Your problem is that you are not revealing a single thing about me and are discrediting yourself constantly.

Prove that you posted your full name Joey Mann before you doxxed yourself a couple days ago. You have no credibility, calf tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this got is asking for proof and yet can't prove himself. lmao! cuck!

as well, just like most libs, he doesn't want to do the leg work and search himself. "gimme gimme gimme"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were going to dox him then I would just do it. He is asking for proof. I can demonstrate exactly who he is by posting his facebook page.
    I could post yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this got is asking for proof and yet can't prove himself. lmao! cuck!
    I said I knew you from HS. Your response was that you posted all your personal information here before. You have not proven that at all.

At this point we can just ignore your rebuttal because I have rubbed your face in it for days and you have come up with nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ nothing is what you are and your wannabe tough smart guy act is just that. prove yourself or stfu already lil cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ nothing is what you are and your wannabe tough smart guy act is just that. prove yourself or stfu already lil cuck
    what specifically makes you think I am trying a tough guy routine? and of course you do not hold yourself to that standard or you would backup your claim that you had outed yourself before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ cuck, you're defining that word perfectly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called it. Me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called it. Me

that dude has always been a creep. "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, I'm going to sexually harrass you while standing on my soapbox full of !"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I feel like Al is a jerk but a comedian so he's liable to do anything for a laugh. I don't think someone would grope someone else while being photographed. I see that as a prank so she could see the photo later when she woke up. Still, when you get into the arena of accusations like he has, you can get hit with them too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I feel like Al is a jerk but a comedian so he's liable to do anything for a laugh. I don't think someone would grope someone else while being photographed. I see that as a prank so she could see the photo later when she woke up. Still, when you get into the arena of accusations like he has, you can get hit with them too.
    glass house... that's why i think it's hilarious because his stance and how he respects women and blah blah blah. haha good call though!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    glass house... that's why i think it's hilarious because his stance and how he respects women and blah blah blah. haha good call though!
    Yeah sure but too many people are bending over for these ing political ploys dressed as snowflake victims.

It's one thing to be subjected to Harvey. Something else to get offended because someone kissed you.

The timing of all these reveals is too convenient to have any real meaning other than political capital. It's unfortunate that some real abuse will get lost in all the spotlight hogging.

Thread Information