Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH Aide: Trump Would Campaign For Moore If Allegations Weren’t ‘Credible’

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...0%28TPMNews%29

===========================

and of course, so-called Christians support 30+ year old men trying to teeny boppers, and the also support slavery and ing the slave women

Many AL Christian Conservatives Are Backing Moore, Despite Accusations

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/al...+%28TPMNews%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say one specific thing you dislike about Conservatism. Not some “they all suck! em all!” pussy ass bull either.
    you're a ing idiot who deserves nothing from me not even 1 specific bs thing do to with conservatism. who do you trolls think yall are? so en led, power tripping, demanding, dip libs like yourself are pathetic. yall are the true racists around trying to play Mastah with all your dip demands.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you're a ing idiot who deserves nothing from me not even 1 specific bs thing do to with conservatism. who do you trolls think yall are? so en led, power tripping, demanding, dip libs like yourself are pathetic. yall are the true racists around trying to play Mastah with all your dip demands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh wow a video... go figure.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh wow a video... go figure.
    just say one mean thing about Conservatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's one thing... i hope repubs keep you head libs down for the next 50 yrs. good enough?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    here's one thing... i hope repubs keep you head libs down for the next 50 yrs. good enough?
    Congratulations, you finally grew the balls to admit that you’re a Conservative! I’m proud of you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations, you finally grew the balls to admit that you’re a Conservative! I’m proud of you!
    congrats, you finally realize you are a know nothing and a jump to conclusions type of dip but we all already knew that of you.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    congrats, you finally realize you are a know nothing and a jump to conclusions type of dip but we all already knew that of you.
    lol conservative
    lol votes republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol conservative
    lol votes republican
    lol no
    lol didn't vote but i bet i know who you voted for and lost with!

btw that in your av looks like the **** you voted for and want in the WH. pant suit ****!

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    lol no
    lol didn't vote

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is there even one person on this forum other than maybe that Jamaican who actually voted for Trump? From what i can tell it’s people who either voted for Hilary or people who really hate Hilary but still didn’t vote for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    out in the open... MONO's other troll account! btw mono why didn't you fully quote my reply? lmao

Is there even one person on this forum other than maybe that Jamaican who actually voted for Trump? From what i can tell it’s people who either voted for Hilary or people who really hate Hilary but still didn’t vote for Trump.
    pretty much. i didn't vote because that bs and well i hate hrc with every fiber of my being.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There’s a ton of pussies who semen shield every little thing Trump does, yet somehow “don’t like him”. Not sure why they’re so scared of admitting they’re Trump fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s a ton of pussies who semen shield every little thing Trump does, yet somehow “don’t like him”. Not sure why they’re so scared of admitting they’re Trump fans.
    He doesn't veil his blatant racism/xenophobia well enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is amusing. You have already self identified as a libertarian. I think the concept of what political coalitions or similarities entail is difficult for you but I am here to help, Joey.

When a libertarian candidate runs for the president what parties do they sometimes run under. Why do you think that is and not some other place? I'm betting you are going to struggle to answer this question I pose comprehensively cognitive dissonance being what it is.

Anywho what really stands out to me is how you divide all of politics into two camps and clearly pick sides and then pretend that you are above all that. Cannot say that I am very surprised though. You have never exactly been brave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama Evangelicals take a stand for child molesters: 'Some 14-year-olds ... could pass for 20'

“I don’t know how much these women are getting paid, but I can only believe they’re getting a healthy sum,” said pastor Earl Wise, a Moore supporter from Millbrook, Ala.

Wise said he would support Moore even if the allegations were true and the candidate was proved to have sexually molested teenage girls and women.

“There ought to be a statute of limitations on this stuff,” Wise said.

“How these gals came up with this, I don’t know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line.

“Plus,” he added, “there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20.”

The article has more quotes along those lines, plus some straight-up racism tossed in for good measure. Vile, vile people.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evangelicals are re ed beyond belief. Unreal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHS says Trash is innocent because he denied grabbing pussies, while Franken is guilty since he admitted, apologized. end of story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    polls looking worse and worse for Moore

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ones-6271.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Jones wins and votes with Repugs on almost everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is amusing. You have already self identified as a libertarian. I think the concept of what political coalitions or similarities entail is difficult for you but I am here to help, Joey.

When a libertarian candidate runs for the president what parties do they sometimes run under. Why do you think that is and not some other place? I'm betting you are going to struggle to answer this question I pose comprehensively cognitive dissonance being what it is.

Anywho what really stands out to me is how you divide all of politics into two camps and clearly pick sides and then pretend that you are above all that. Cannot say that I am very surprised though. You have never exactly been brave.
    ^ cuck... "You have never exactly been brave." you don't know me so stfu already dip . until you prove you know me personally you can drop that bs schtick already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's bizarre. LOL "I hate both parties/sides".

Very few that say that, actually mean it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's bizarre. LOL "I hate both parties/sides".

Very few that say that, actually mean it.
    well i do mean it. yall just can't get over the fact that i don't care to relate to yall nor join a side, especially yalls side. that's the truth. yall know it and so do i. butthurt because i don't agree with the liberal mental instability or ideology. yall are too ed up in the head to agree with and proof is in the fact that most of yall get off on trolling. losers being losers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well i do mean it.
    Neh, you're a liar.

Thread Information