Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2364
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you must have not heard. Trump said that Moore said he was innocent. Trump believes him, that being said Chris believes him.
    He is to a certain extent either deranged or just plain paranoid crazy to discount that many witnesses because the guy has an R next to his name. Especially with how many crazy theories he swallows wholesale when it's Democrats

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is good. Franken should follow suit.

While republicans welcome pedophiles into their caucus, the other party is doing the right thing. I like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This is good. Franken should follow suit.

While republicans welcome pedophiles into their caucus, the other party is doing the right thing. I like this.
    They should both just resign or at the very least retire after their terms are up. No reason for the party to take anything but a zero tolerance policy at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should both just resign or at the very least retire after their terms are up. No reason for the party to take anything but a zero tolerance policy at this point.
    Dems shouldn't go zero tolerance unless Repugs do.

All Dems should stay in the seats if Trash stays

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Now Claims Access Hollywood Tape Is Fake —

Last Year He Apologized for It and

Dismissed It as 'Locker Room Talk'

https://www.alternet.org/trump-traum...wood-tape-fake

And his supporters didn't care when they voted for him, and don't care now that his LYING about his locker room talk.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it up man the only poll that mattered was the one where they asked each of the candidates what letter they wanted to appear next to their name on the ballot and Moore chose R

All over but crying from then on
    Yeah I'd be floored to see Jones win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dems shouldn't go zero tolerance unless Repugs do.

All Dems should stay in the seats if Trash stays
    Then nothing will ever change.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then nothing will ever change.
    You'd be surprised to hear that I'm sure nothing will change about men oppressing, abusing, exploiting women, and not just sexually.

Authorities, esp police and judges, won't change, either ignoring women's complaints (eg, 10Ks of rape evidence kits untouched, white Stanford guy raping a comatose drunk lady serves no jail time, others get off with probation), if not actually punishing women for complaining.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'd be surprised to hear that I'm sure nothing will change about men oppressing, abusing, exploiting women, and not just sexually.

Authorities, esp police and judges, won't change, either ignoring women's complaints (eg, 10Ks of rape evidence kits untouched, white Stanford guy raping a comatose drunk lady serves no jail time, others get off with probation), if not actually punishing women for complaining.
    I'm surprised you actively want nothing to change.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised you actively want nothing to change.
    Of course, I want America to get better, but I keep seeing evidence, like Trash and his voters, the Repugs, BigFinance, etc making America worse.

Show me evidence to the contrary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course, I want America to get better, but I keep seeing evidence, like Trash and his voters, the Repugs, BigFinance, etc making America worse.

Show me evidence to the contrary.
    The fact that Moore could actually lose a senate race in Alabama is all I need to know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Moore could actually lose a senate race in Alabama is all I need to know.
    Even if he loses, it will probably be by 1%, and plenty of Repugs, Trash, Trash supporters, so-called Christians support the pedophile.

They calculate that it's better a pedophile than a DINO in that Senate seat. America is all about money and its power, not about morals, ethics, justice, truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew you could not answer it. libertarian

lmao male feminist

btw, only men oppressing, abusing, and exploiting? lets take for one example, women in academics with little boys? sick of this one sided bs to label all men as predators and especially by other "men".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he loses, it will probably be by 1%, and plenty of Repugs, Trash, Trash supporters, so-called Christians support the pedophile.

They calculate that it's better a pedophile than a DINO in that Senate seat. America is all about money and its power, not about morals, ethics, justice, truth.
    and you wanted another clinton in the white house. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao male feminist

btw, only men oppressing, abusing, and exploiting? lets take for one example, women in academics with little boys? sick of this one sided bs to label all men as predators and especially by other "men".
    My question was about libertarians running under the GOP. All I see is that you struggle to keep up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao male feminist

I don't know anyone besides Fabbs who supports female teachers' having sex with students tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no due process for those guys, but...
    Does due process bother you djohn? Let's talk about it.
    Chris Pelosi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My question was about libertarians running under the GOP. All I see is that you struggle to keep up.
    boohoo by the forum .... that's all i hear coming from you cry baby fuzzy. boohoo! you're such a and it shows with your condescending bs.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boohoo by the forum .... that's all i hear coming from you cry baby fuzzy. boohoo! you're such a and it shows with your condescending bs.
    Is it true you have calf tats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weakest trolls on the internet... yall hate trump cause you aint trump.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weakest trolls on the internet... yall hate trump cause you aint trump.
    Just wanted an answer from the horses's mouth.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what does trump have to do with what we're talking about. Fake "winning".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what does trump have to do with what we're talking about. Fake "winning".
    because you're just like fuzzy that's why.. 2 gots in the same pod.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

Two hideous spurs. What a sexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

Two hideous spurs. What a sexual.
    lmao you can barely even tell i have those with how much is covered these days. still not ashamed of anything on my body because i wanted what is tattooed on me. yall are just upset because yall are a bunch of pussies. at least i'm not so ed up that i want to chop my off like reck wants to.

Thread Information