Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So...you don't think whipping your out and jerking off in front of women who didn't ask you to isn't "truly ed up"? That's pretty in disgusting and it needs to be outed and he deserves what he gets from the fall out, as do everyone else who's totally ed up behaviors come to light.
    I didn't read that. I thought he asked women if he could jerk it in front of them. Which is still ed up obviously. Didn't know he just took out his in front of people. If that's the case then n/m what I said before.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So...you don't think whipping your out and jerking off in front of women who didn't ask you to isn't "truly ed up"? That's pretty in disgusting and it needs to be outed and he deserves what he gets from the fall out, as do everyone else who's totally ed up behaviors come to light.
    Did you miss the part where he said: "Looks like he asked women to watch him jack off"?

If that is the case and women agreed to it, I don't see anything wrong, tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He asked, they thought he was joking and he went thru with it.

He spanked it while on the phone with another. Just ing gross and inappropriate, no way to defend it. Not Spacey rapey, but just showing what rich privilege is about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol if your wondering how this could be sexual assault ask yourself how you would enjoy being forced to watch a fat bald ginger jack off naked in front of you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol if your wondering how this could be sexual assault ask yourself how you would enjoy being forced to watch a fat bald ginger jack off naked in front of you
    TBH. Or imagine if a fat disgusting woman just spread her legs all of a sudden and started going to town on herself right in front of you. I'm pretty sure most dudes would feel violated if that happened to them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TBH. Or imagine if a fat disgusting woman just spread her legs all of a sudden and started going to town on herself right in front of you. I'm pretty sure most dudes would feel violated if that happened to them.
    Your mom says, "hi".

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your mom says, "hi".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If it was a Tranny that whipped out its cawk.......Chucho would be pleased and go in for the kill. Chucho would grab those firm D sized ties as he layed the Trannys cawk on his forehead. As the Tranny was splackin away, Chucho would attack the hairy nutsack, gobblin the nuts down his throat till he choked. The Tranny would then unleash a bucket full of spunk onto Chuchos face. Chucho would then clean up the with his tongue and swallow the load with no problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Your mom says, "hi".
    Son of a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If it was a Tranny that whipped out its cawk.......Chucho would be pleased and go in for the kill. Chucho would grab those firm D sized ties as he layed the Trannys cawk on his forehead. As the Tranny was splackin away, Chucho would attack the hairy nutsack, gobblin the nuts down his throat till he choked. The Tranny would then unleash a bucket full of spunk onto Chuchos face. Chucho would then clean up the with his tongue and swallow the load with no problem.
    got em

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Awww, the latent sexual sharing some of his Gay Penthouse forum letters... how cute. Whole lotta me and trannies runnin thru your mind, eh sweetie?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's really well thought out

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's really well thought out
    Gay Penthouse submission.

Latent sexual.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jerking off in front of a bunch of chicks fits his character perfectly

This just makes that character cooler IMO. Nothing wrong w/ a little marketing of your character.

I'm sure those s stuck around for the finish, so what's the problem?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    This story reminded me of the funniest scene in Happiness.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1403262303

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Jerking off in front of a bunch of chicks fits his character perfectly

This just makes that character cooler IMO. Nothing wrong w/ a little marketing of your character.
    4:38 mark to the end

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He asked the they said yes now hes the bad guy. Dangerous precedent to set.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't imagine a scenario where I'd wanna ask a random female friend if they wanted to watch me jerk off.

"Hey, we got a few minutes to kill before we leave..wanna watch me rub one out real quick?!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't imagine a scenario where I'd wanna ask a random female friend if they wanted to watch me jerk off.

"Hey, we got a few minutes to kill before we leave..wanna watch me rub one out real quick?!"
    Well, that's a pretty blunt way to ask. My guess is that you have to ease into it.

Dude: hey...did I tell you that I'm doing some Karate training
    Chick: (impressed) no! really?
    Dude: yeah...Sensei gives me all these crazy exercises to do...kind of like that movie
    Chick: wow! like what?
    Dude: well...this one is called, "wacks on, wacks off" (zzziiiiiiiip)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

He spanked it while on the phone with another. Just ing gross and inappropriate, no way to defend it. Not Spacey rapey, but just showing what rich privilege is about.
    I don't know what actually happened. I'm just telling you what that other poster said. Of course that if a guy jerks off in front of other people without consent it is sexual assault.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too late. All these celebs with skeletons are angling for the best response to keep their career in tact. Impossible to know if any of them are being genuine.
    em all.

I suspect the next thing we'll see is some trying to get ahead of the curve and apologize before the accusers come out.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too late. All these celebs with skeletons are angling for the best response to keep their career in tact. Impossible to know if any of them are being genuine.
    em all.

I suspect the next thing we'll see is some trying to get ahead of the curve and apologize before the accusers come out.
    Exactly.

It's either deny or go dark like everyone else and his movie and Netflix special are DOA or try and salvage what's left of his career now by playing down the charges a bit, come out with a faux apology and hope you get some work like Mel Gibson did after his drunken anti-semitsim.

It's whatever his PR people/ and the dudes who produced/financed the movie tell him to do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I agree with the privilege part.

It's just a ed up situation for the women.

But it's a privilege given to him. The second that happened it needed to be nipped in the butt. You don't & you give sickos like this privilege. His privilege isn't inherent.

Thread Information