My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the new age Payton and kemp. Ultra athletic, can run up and down the court, the big can handle the ball, the guard can bully in the paint.

All they need is a real coach. This team is like the Jackson warriors. If they can get a brad Stevens, spoelstra or a Carlisle, this team is going to the finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not disagreeing per se, but they played 1 game together. Let's give them a year or two. The Freak = or > Reignman, but the Glove >>>> Bledsoe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ No doubt. The issue with the Bucks duo is that neither of them has range in an age where range is paramount. Payton and Kemp didn't have a lot of range either, but they played in an age where you can survive, and even flourish, without it. Bledsoe has to develop an elite outside game, and Giannis has to be at least a threat from 3 to allow this team to be successful.

The Sonics also has Detlef, Perkins, Hawkins and McMillan, they were a very well rounded team, but they existed in an era where their style of play (up tempo and lots of passing) didn't lead to championships. If they played in today's league, and add in a few three point threats in place of the McMillans and Hawkins on the team, they'd be elite.

The Bucks have Middleton, Maker (potential), Snell and Brogdan (and ironically Gary Payton II), they need some outside shooting, and they'd be elite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, not sure why Phoenix would make that trade, even with the 1st the Bucks win the trade. They got what they want (a good guard) for something they don't need. The Phoenix didn't get anything valuable (a mid/low 1st)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW, not sure why Phoenix would make that trade, even with the 1st the Bucks win the trade. They got what they want (a good guard) for something they don't need. The Phoenix didn't get anything valuable (a mid/low 1st)
    Pheonix got fleeced tbh..

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is the new age Payton and kemp. Ultra athletic, can run up and down the court, the big can handle the ball, the guard can bully in the paint.

All they need is a real coach. This team is like the Jackson warriors. If they can get a brad Stevens, spoelstra or a Carlisle, this team is going to the finals.
    That would be interesting, would love to see Rick gtfo this franchise and go to a team with that kind of potential.

IMO, they remind me, on the court, of the late 90's, early 00's Trailblazers in terms of pure length and athleticism all over the place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overreacting much?

I doubt Bledsoe moves the needle much for the Bucks, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found out Bucks have a guy named Gary Payton. That's all the resemblance I find with the 90's Sonics, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently this guy is the son of the glove. Didn't know Payton had such a grown up son. I feel old.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently this guy is the son of the glove. Didn't know Payton had such a grown up son. I feel old.
    was a decent college player but nowhere as good as his pops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overreacting much?

I doubt Bledsoe moves the needle much for the Bucks, tbh.
    tbh.

Thread Information