Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, why do you always talk about things yiu know..0...about? I was a stud footballer, a current lifter would would rip the door off yiut trailer, slap the out of yur woman, toss you out in the trailot park and beat ya up and down the street, got it ? And if your re ed dad got involved I 'd beat that old until he cried.....Avante you da man......you got that ?
    I would knock the OLD out of your nostrils you old fart.
    You would never know what happened.
    You got that? Ok? Pedo?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, I can;t stand kids, ok? So where do you get this silly at? Show us anything I have ever said that has you thinking differently?
    You can't stand kids...
    These are not 2 yo olds defecating in their fake diapers you old crow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So just feelings.
    Emoticon.

You got nothing Mr. Lying Engineer.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Emoticon.

You got nothing Mr. Lying Engineer.
    I just �� proved wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would knock the OLD out of your nostrils you old fart.
    You would never know what happened.
    You got that? Ok? Pedo?
    Calling anyone a pedo when you have...0...proof should get your ass kicked muther er. Dude, you need an ass kicking real bad, ya know that? Calling a stranger a pedo because he was just in a bar.....what? I'd love to take a boot to ya er, would stomp a hole in ya .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can't stand kids...
    These are not 2 yo olds defecating in their fake diapers you old crow.
    Stupid, ya have to buy a half dozen drinks before taking these girls out, ok dummy, yep....quota. Now think ya dumb , you sre going to sit there with some dumbass kid? What are you talking about?

Dude, you saw the thread that started all this, so why ignore what I said.....well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Calling anyone a pedo when you have...0...proof should get your ass kicked muther er. Dude, you need anass kicking real bad, ya know that? Calling a strnger a oedo becaudse he ws just in a bar.....what? I'd love to take a boot to ya er, would stomp a hole in ya .
    You would never even get to experience the ass whipping. It would be over too quickly.
    Its not like your 12 second sprint. You need the cuck knocked out of you you know that?
    You need to get whipped as you have no clue what universe you have missed. You know that? Huh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You would never even get to experience the ass whipping. It would be over too quickly.
    Its not like your 12 second sprint. You need the cuck knocked out of you you know that?
    You need to get whipped as you have no clue what universe you have missed. You know that? Huh?
    Dude, only a coward calls anyone a pedo with....ZERO...proof. This tells me you would be a afraid and probably take off running like a little . A bad man doesn't call strangers a pedo for no reason of any kind.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pgardn skull ing old got and monkey boy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, only a coward calls anyone a pedo with....ZERO...proof. This tells me you would be a afraid and probably take off running like a little . A bad man doesn't call strangers a pedo for no reason of any kind.
    You went to another country and left your conscience at home. It's like a salesman who leaves town. Everything is in play. It would be more understandable if you actually got carried through the inhumanity that you missed out on. Shore leave. Tough world. But, everybody does it.

Bad man...
    You don't know .

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blabbing about morality with zero ing proof.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These repugs sure are dumb as rocks.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pgardn skull ing old got and monkey boy
    pgardn still living in a fantasy world. The idiot never deals in reality.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You went to another country and left your conscience at home. It's like a salesman who leaves town. Everything is in play. It would be more understandable if you actually got carried through the inhumanity that you missed out on. Shore leave. Tough world. But, everybody does it.

Bad man...
    You don't know .
    Dummy, I had no choice...ya know...Navy?

Stupid, I 'd never been in a bar before living here in Cali,ok? Ya know...21, so I'm going to think we will find little kids in the bars.......hahahahaha~~~~~~ Are you really this damn dumb?

Stupid, ya read the thread that started all this, why are you even talking about this anymore?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These repugs sure are dumb as rocks.
    He leans Left. You'd turn Repug if they scratched behind your ears and threw you a biscuit.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He leans Left. You'd turn Repug if they scratched behind your ears and threw you a biscuit.
    Nah he doesn't.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah he doesn't.
    A total mismatch.

Love it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante, who is referred to in this video as "Mike" is confronted by one of his victims:

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante, who is referred to in this video as "Mike" is confronted by one of his victims:

, you read the thread that started all this silliness, so why are you ignoring it, well? You saw what what I said, so why still talk about this at all, welll?

The first thing I said....

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    , you read the thread that started all this silliness, so why are you ignoring it, well? You saw what what I said, so why still talk about this at all, welll?

The first thing I said....

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !
    Deflect this onto Islam, Mike. Great strategy there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As ya totally ignore....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That has been going on ever since the USA had a navy
    So has male on male rape.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dummy, I had no choice...ya know...Navy?

Stupid, I 'd never been in a bar before living here in Cali,ok? Ya know...21, so I'm going to think we will find little kids in the bars.......hahahahaha~~~~~~ Are you really this damn dumb?

Stupid, ya read the thread that started all this, why are you even talking about this anymore?

Truthfully, the only people we can judge accurately... ourselves.

Done.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So has male on male rape.
    Dude, this is what I said in the thread that started all this.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How in the can anyone not get my stance on that sick , well?

Thread Information