Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Truthfully, the only people we can judge accurately... ourselves.

Done.
    translation

I can see how stupid this has been now, , I was just going along with it, I had no idea how it started.

Avante I owe you an apology ok? I can see that all this was just internet stupidity now,so.....I'm sorry....ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From now on all this stupid pedo talk will be reminded of what was actually said, no more making up because you are a prick.

What started the stupidity.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

********How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away************. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why that was ignored....????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    As we can see we have the regular gang of midget cowards talkig in hiding, obviously wouldn't say anything to your face.

So when I see one of these AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE threads I have fun with it.
    Glad you knew that a Pedo thread had your name written all over it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Glad you knew that a Pedo thread had your name written all over it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
    Dude, all this silly pedo talk came from me saying this......

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

Yep. pretty stupid, huh?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante, who is referred to in this video as "Mike" is confronted by one of his victims:

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    translation

I can see how stupid this has been now, , I was just going along with it, I had no idea how it started.

Avante I owe you an apology ok? I can see that all this was just internet stupidity now,so.....I'm sorry....ok?
    Translation:

Judge yourself.
    I don't need or want your excuses.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    As we can see we have the regular gang of midget cowards talkig in hiding, obviously wouldn't say anything to your face.
    you calling anyone a coward
    deathly afraid of me
    but you won't believe it's me in the video
    I was just trolling the whole time

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Translation:

Judge yourself.
    I don't need or want your excuses.
    Dude, what about this don't you understand?

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now tell me stupid, how does anyone not get my stance on that sick , well? THAT...was what started all this. Yep.....huh?????

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    deathly afraid of me

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    deathly afraid of me
    Dude, noway I take the time to mess with a freak like you, ok? No way in you will do anything other than.....so who was that? And we both know it. You make it real clear I MUST be stupid, a coward, skinny, bowlegged, bad teeth, bad breath, etc etc etc. To think you would ever......damn guy you are a monster.....yeah right.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, don't you ever tire of being a asshole and a tag along? He lied about a video and I;m not playing his anymore.

That cat is a freak, ok?

Dude, Avante is all ya seem to do here, ha~~~~~~~~~

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, noway I take the time to mess with a freak like you, ok? No way in you will do anything other than.....so who was that? And we both know it. You make it real clear I MUST be stupid, a coward, skinny, bowlegged, bad teeth, bad breath, etc etc etc. To think you would ever......damn guy you are a monster.....yeah right.
    Of course you aren't going to...because I've spent years on the forum making you my own personal urinal. It's well do ented. I haven't spoken to you in months because it gets old dunking on that same neighborhood kid who you know has no chance in of beating you. Now run along and get the attention you so desperately seek, old man. I'm sure others who aren't tired of kicking your ass will oblige you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course you aren't going to...because I've spent years on the forum making you my own personal urinal. It's well do ented. I haven't spoken to you in months because it gets old dunking on that same neighborhood kid who you know has no chance in of beating you. Now run along and get the attention you so desperately seek, old man. I'm sure others who aren't tired of kicking your ass will oblige you.
    Still wandering around in a fantasy world I see, why? Ya lied about your video, we all see that, ok? All we see is some freak acting like a re . Trust me little man YOU aren't kicking anyones ass, got that ?

Now go back to hiding from me, ok ya ing coward?

Where is this video that noboby has ever seen and will never see? I showed some pictures here, ok your turn.

And you will respond because I have always owned you got.

Here ihe is, yep, Avateitist at it's best, watch this.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, this little is a freak, ok? Everyone knows he's a drunk, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    now he's taking the drunk angle

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante owning everyone per par.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    now he's taking the drunk angle
    How many times have we read.....

Drunk....we just gave up a field goal, I need a drink.

Drunk....sun came out again today, I'll drink to that.
    Drunk...Avante is picking on me again, I need a drink.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do wish it took a little more effort, I can't help but feel a little guilty, yep.....I have no business picking on midgets.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    slurppppp

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't know avante triggered ya so much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't know avante triggered ya so much.
    Triggered because of responding? Isn't that the whole point of a message board? I know you're trying to white knight a pedophile, but c'mon..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's go ahead and add indabum to the list of known ST pedos for his allegiance with other pedos

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Triggered because of responding? Isn't that the whole point of a message board? I know you're trying to white knight a pedophile, but c'mon..
    There's replying and being triggered. You can reply and be triggered at the same time got.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's go ahead and add indabum to the list of known ST pedos for his allegiance with other pedos
    It would be funny to see, cuck.

Thread Information