Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocking social experiment shows police reacting calmly to a white man legally carrying an assault rifle down the street - but they immediately pull their guns to a black man doing the same thing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-vs-black.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot even spell white privilege.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Switch the hair style and clothing. Black males aren't born with cornrows and baggy clothing. That is a personal choice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Switch the hair style and clothing. Black males aren't born with cornrows and baggy clothing. That is a personal choice.
    guns don't kill people, hoodies and hairdos kill people

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    guns don't kill people, hoodies and hairdos kill people
    Dress up the white character as a skinhead and Police reaction would be different too

Dressing/looking like a gangbanger is a personal choice. You wanna look cool & tough for the homegirls and boys, you're gonna be treated as such by the rest of society. Shocking these simple childhood lessons escape some people

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lots of overweight / obese cops play wanna-be hard ass by shaving their heads
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-14-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dress up the white character as a skinhead and Police reaction would be different too

Dressing/looking like a gangbanger is a personal choice. You wanna look cool & tough for the homegirls and boys, you're gonna be treated as such by the rest of society. Shocking these simple childhood lessons escape some people
    Alright since you have expertise on the matter, what about blue jeans and a black tee and braids are gangbanger related? What gang uses these colors / look?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright since you have expertise on the matter, what about blue jeans and a black tee and braids are gangbanger related? What gang uses these colors / look?
    Maybe a Gangsta Disciple? IDK. But I get what the police did. Whites are the most responsible AR-15 owners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i had such "White Priveledge" in a small town that was all hispanic while i fought for my freedom for 3 yrs. lmao! the media has corrupted you all into being a bunch of brain dead dip s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah i had such "White Priveledge" in a small town that was all hispanic while i fought for my freedom for 3 yrs. lmao! the media has corrupted you all into being a bunch of brain dead dip s.
    Mexican Thunderdome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexican Thunderdome
    no fists were flying however i sure as never want to visit sierra blanca ever again in my life. that hole city!

btw, be careful out there because the BP are corrupt as all . they tried getting me to sign some form for the person i was with; they wanted me to sign their name not mine. those cops!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no fists were flying however i sure as never want to visit sierra blanca ever again in my life. that hole city!

btw, be careful out there because the BP are corrupt as all . they tried getting me to sign some form for the person i was with; they wanted me to sign their name not mine. those cops!
    How were you not free in Mexican Thunderdome?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How were you not free in Mexican Thunderdome?
    because they held the court case over my head for yrs when the evidence was found on the other dude, in his bag, and directed to the evidence by him... but i'm white and he's, well you guessed it, hispanic and so was everyone else there but me. lmao and i fought that bs for way too long while dealing with their corrupt ways and biases against me. there's so much to this story that makes it even worse as far as corruption goes but it's in the past and i'm thankful for that. but yeah White Priveledge!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why important CEOs or presidents or respectable people never dress like gangstas?
    Smooth O-Beazy never talked cool during his presidency, he even did the opposite trying to talk like a farmer when he was doing campaign in Texas.
    Was he a racist?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why important CEOs or presidents or respectable people never dress like gangstas?
    Smooth O-Beazy never talked cool during his presidency, he even did the opposite trying to talk like a farmer when he was doing campaign in Texas.
    Was he a racist?
    I currently live in California and I find the lazy way people dress in public to be sad and pathetic. Grown men look like big versions of their adolescent sons. You can spot an American tourist from certain regions by the sloppy oversized clothing and just lazy - t shirts, sneakers and hats. Hey continue on because it gives me a leg up.

Dressing like an obese boy is not "style". No matter what outlets such as MTV and ESPN attempt to push

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    because they held the court case over my head for yrs when the evidence was found on the other dude, in his bag, and directed to the evidence by him... but i'm white and he's, well you guessed it, hispanic and so was everyone else there but me. lmao and i fought that bs for way too long while dealing with their corrupt ways and biases against me. there's so much to this story that makes it even worse as far as corruption goes but it's in the past and i'm thankful for that. but yeah White Priveledge!!!
    So drugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not mine and not even enough to do anything at all. i've stated this story over and over again for yrs and yrs. .5g of weed in a jar came out to 123g which is considered a felony at that weight & .5g of mushrooms which is a 4th degree felony. i would've ate it all had i known the dude had it on him. tiest time of my life but a real eye opener indeed and now i trust no one these days. it was a great life lesson but ty at the same time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not mine and not even enough to do anything at all. i've stated this story over and over again for yrs and yrs. .5g of weed in a jar came out to 123g which is considered a felony at that weight & .5g of mushrooms which is a 4th degree felony. i would've ate it all had i known the dude had it on him. tiest time of my life but a real eye opener indeed and now i trust no one these days. it was a great life lesson but ty at the same time.
    So drugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jesus christ you want me to hold your hand little kid?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no not drugs. i bet 90% of yall are on meds yet... So drugs.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i just like the clear picture you've painted of yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just like the clear picture you've painted of yourself.
    i painted the picture back when i was 23 when i told the same story here all them yrs ago.

again, yall really against weed and mushrooms? lmao! what's all of yalls vices? then we can see who can and cannot throw stones around here but i doubt yall will truly list them because stones would be hurled yalls way no doubt.

as well, i don't think it's a bad thing taking mushrooms once a yr or every few yrs nor do i find habitual weed smoking bad unless your life revolves around it. i find caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, meds, etc way way worse and they most def are so keep on throwing them stones.

like i said, i bet 90% of yall are on meds so yalls opinions don't matter much if at all.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not that picture, dummy.

your character in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your character in general.
    and that would be? i'd really love to read your description so lay it on me clammy.

Thread Information