Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Team is in shambles with no CPointgod tbh.
    Last edited by SuperCam; 11-20-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Team is in shambles with CPointgod tbh.

SMH. Blake exposed. And the Clippers locked this guy for $32 mil a year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whether it's the NFL or the NBA, gook's been known to have the tiest takes on ST.

Every time he bandwagons a player, most times that player is destined to crash and burn.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This team has clearly quit on Doc. How many years can they watch his joke of a son get minutes before finally being fed up?

Give the Clippers Rick Carlisle and they win 45-50 games.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This team has clearly quit on Doc. How many years can they watch his joke of a son get minutes before finally being fed up?

Give the Clippers Rick Carlisle and they win 45-50 games.
    Austin played 32 minutes tonight. Took the second-most shots on the team after Blake. Final results: 1-9, 2 points, -21. The nepotism couldn't be any more blatant.

There was a play towards the end of the first half where that scrub was waving and yelling for the ball at the three-point line while Blake ignored him and drove for an easy dunk. That pretty much sums it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chris Paul knob-slobbing is starting to get out of hand tbh. You put him on this Clips team and they're still well below .500 since he's missed basically the entire season so far anyway. At least LAC got some decent pieces to use in his place. The main issue with this team has always been the Rivers duo outside when they play the Spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chris Paul knob-slobbing is starting to get out of hand tbh. You put him on this Clips team and they're still well below .500 since he's missed basically the entire season so far anyway. At least LAC got some decent pieces to use in his place. The main issue with this team has always been the Rivers duo outside when they play the Spurs.
    So you are telling me the Clippers would still have a losing record with Paul on their roster because Paul would have been injured anyways. Awesome revelation son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are telling me the Clippers would still have a losing record with Paul on their roster because Paul would have been injured anyways. Awesome revelation son.
    Yet you claim he isn't cancerous despite playing all of two games with Houston this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you claim he isn't cancerous despite playing all of two games with Houston this season.
    My comment had nothing to do with what is happening in Houston, tbh. I thought that was obvious.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If the Clippers would fully unleash Point Blake as they had in the past when CP3 was hurt, they’d be fine. But again, Doc is giving a ton of PG minutes to his G-League son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My comment had nothing to do with what is happening in Houston, tbh. I thought that was obvious.
    You're claiming he isn't cancerous, yet all we have to go on is his lack-of-presence on an injury-plagued Clipper team with Doc actively sabotaging everything. We already know he's an elite regular season player; the question is can he finally stop choking and keeping his teams from advancing past the second round in the postseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Injuries, ty coaching. All the issues the clippers are currently facing were already there when Paul was in LA. Chris Paul is a playoff choker but he carried these bums and ty organization season after season. Hang his jersey in the rafters tbh imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the game at MSG tonight and damn the Clips looked completely outclassed by the Knicks. Gallo didn't play so he might be hurt for all I know, but Blake has zero help. DJ's role is kinda questionable now without CP3 out there. The Knicks were killing them on the boards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're claiming he isn't cancerous, yet all we have to go on is his lack-of-presence on an injury-plagued Clipper team with Doc actively sabotaging everything. We already know he's an elite regular season player; the question is can he finally stop choking and keeping his teams from advancing past the second round in the postseason.
    We have his lack of presence on the Clippers, and the Hornets. Both teams sucked without him. We also have his presence on those teams. He almost single-handedly turned those franchises from lottery teams into top 2-3 seeds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injuries, ty coaching. All the issues the clippers are currently facing were already there when Paul was in LA. Chris Paul is a playoff choker but he carried these bums and ty organization season after season. Hang his jersey in the rafters tbh imho.
    You made me agree with Bynumite on something. Are you happy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have his lack of presence on the Clippers, and the Hornets. Both teams sucked without him. We also have his presence on those teams. He almost single-handedly turned those franchises from lottery teams into top 2-3 seeds.
    Of course the Hornets were a lottery team after he left, they had nothing besides him. As for the Clippers, it's still early and if they jettison Doc sooner rather than later/get healthy they can make the playoffs. The Hornets/Clippers were also not consistent top 2/3 teams in the West with him. , they only got that high twice, and at singlehandedly doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made me agree with Bynumite on something. Are you happy?
    the fact you're agreeing with him should be setting off alarm bells in your head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fact you're agreeing with him should be setting off alarm bells in your head
    I'm very sure about this one. I've always been very sure about this. This only reinforces my belief, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlisle is awesome

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Austin played 32 minutes tonight. Took the second-most shots on the team after Blake. Final results: 1-9, 2 points, -21. The nepotism couldn't be any more blatant.

There was a play towards the end of the first half where that scrub was waving and yelling for the ball at the three-point line while Blake ignored him and drove for an easy dunk. That pretty much sums it up.
    Doc and Austin went in to damage control but its obvious nepotism has caused a rift on this team.Blake has played (relatively) well without a stretch big and gallo MIA ...
    but Gallo is always hurt ... and the Logo not only Doc gotta take the L on that. but that Austin contract was a dumbass move and Doc owns that all himself ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-21-2017 at 10:50 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pat B has been hurt too ..he should force Austin back to a bench scorer role where he is better suited ...plus Pat B gives a .
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba...ew-york-knicks
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-21-2017 at 11:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SMH. Blake exposed. And the Clippers locked this guy for $32 mil a year?
    kind of feel sorry for blake. I used to like him a lot. I think he had developed a lot from just a freak athlete but that is just sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Doc Rivers going to get fired?

Thread Information