Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed this game (my first of the year). Looks like Patty and LMA were the story of the game.

Houston lost.

Victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed this game (my first of the year). Looks like Patty and LMA were the story of the game.

Houston lost.

Victory.
    LMA was good in the first half and great in the second while Patty was hot early but wasn't really good after halftime. Manu came in and closed it out with Fathead making big plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA was good in the first half and great in the second while Patty was hot early but wasn't really good after halftime. Manu came in and closed it out with Fathead making big plays.
    Thanks for the recap friend. Good that Kyle is becoming a consistent contributor and nice to see that Patty's slump may be behind him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPatty little champ. Like a little prime Dirk out there. Hats off to the little champ.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 50 Mills showing why he's underpaid tbh
    dabom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta hand it to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another ugly win ... Green better makes some shots again in Minnesota otherwise we are toast

bad decision to bring Manu in the second half ... he was great, but I still believe we win even without him

yes, Kyle made some plays in the second half, but he was plain awful in the first ... the brick with the first shot of the game set his tone offensively ... tough to watch really

Gay with another subpar performance ... guess the early hype is over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Riley road wins? He was in The Glory Road

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas always gets up to play against the Spurs. That’s no surprise. It’s a gritty game that our young players had a chance to close. It was a good experience. Again Kyle keeps proving he belongs. He is long and smart and should help the Spurs more with every experience like this. Rudy will be better acclimated as time pass. I like the slow tempo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs casters said,"He must be an old soul, cause he's young but plays like a veteran."
    That's not what they said. They said "He must be an old soul, because he has an old man game." Then proceeded to say that his nickname is Slomo and that it is an approved nickname.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As good as KAs game was, he was still hesitant to shoot the ball when open. Its as if hes trying to be too perfect. Needs to just let it fly when hes open. He recovers though and keeps his head in the game. Its heartening to know that he can have a good second half and not let a bad start get in his head.

LMA looking good, hope it'll continue when Kawhi comes back and they can be that much better

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what they said. They said "He must be an old soul, because he has an old man game." Then proceeded to say that his nickname is Slomo and that it is an approved nickname.
    Thank you. your right. I misquoted my b. I wasn't sure what the second part was so next time I'll clarify that I'm paraphrasing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barely able to beat the Mavs... This team is straight trash
    Third in the West and two games behind the Warriors while missing a Top 5 player and HoF point guard.

Yeah, life sure sucks for Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Third in the West and two games behind the Warriors while missing a Top 5 player and HoF point guard.

ST fans are the nihilists of basketball. they are only happy in the fog of total despair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (1)I don't think that's Pops style to not play a rotation player because he sucked. When has that happened to an important player? Rudy is the second best player on the Spurs right now imo.

(2) I think they planned on playing him if they had to. . Not Pop's style to play players he planned on resting. When does he do that? From my point of view I don't remember a time that has ever happened.

(3)The Bulls game was taken more seriously than this game. Didn't we have regular rotations until the blowout?
    Well, the fact that they had to play him is proof enough that the game was no "light jog", tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tony sucks tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Mills and Murray are killing it right now?

Thread Information