Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You do realize all those guys' track times are in that PDF, right? You are no "expert." You Google a bunch of useless trivia and spam it everywhere.
    Dude, show me where the school they went to is listed, ok?

Dude, why would anyone Google they aren't into.....well? You really can't figure out here is a longgggggggggggg time sprint/football geek?

How did I know all about Tyreek Hill, well? Could it be because he was a GREAT high school sprinter and a Big12 60 champ? How did I know this....well?

Dude, remember the Lions Javid Best? Well he was a Cali State 100m champ, how did I know this? Dude Stanfords Bryce Love was a stud sprinter early on, how am I aware of this?

The great Jackie Robinson's older brother ran in those 36 Olympics vs Jesse Owens, Mack Robinson. Where is that?

Why fight it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I want to know about choo choo, I'll Google him. Definitely don't need you to learn about him.
    Dude.....work with me here, ok?

How did I even know there was a Choo Choo Winters, well? Could it be because I saw him play?

What happened to...you made those names up? Dude, Hiawatha Francisco was a Notre Dame running back, ok? What that name just....POOF...or I saw him play?

Little man, there I sat watching Michigan State, when.....Squirmin' Sherman Lewis.....gets the ball.

Why fight it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake are these made up names?

Haven Moses
    Savante Stringfellow
    Harrison Dillard
    Gloster Richardson
    Aki Bradley
    Grundy Harris
    Jeremiah Wheeler
    Yohan Blake
    Huelon Hewritt
    Ot o Thompson

Well?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Dude, show me where the school they went to is listed, ok?
    Wikipedia.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was talking about at that site you posted, that wasn't obvious?

Dude, how did I know about Tyreek Hill being a great sprinter, well?

Dude, why is it sooooooooooooooooo damn hard to believe I keep up on sprinting anf football when it should be real obvious?

Little man, so I spend hours and hours Googling this stuff....or.....read it all in a magazine I subscribe to? I go to track meets little guy, ok?

Find this at Wikipedia.

What sprinters beat Bob Hayes in his career?

What brothers have one an Olympic gold medalist while the other is in the pro football Hall of Fame?

The only father/son where both ran a sub10.00 100m?

Dude, you won;t take the time to find anything, nobody does that including me....ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I could understand the.....sure....if I was a new guy here. But, it isn't real obvious...by now...I have a few pet interests and have them 100% covered?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I came in contact with some guy who knew a lot about a lot I;m learning all I can from him.

Avante....so who did beat Bob Hayes anyway?
    Know it all....while in HS he lost to Alfred Austin his main Jacksonville rival, and he was also beaten by Jimmy "Peach Head" Douglas at the state meet. Douglas a red headed black cat. He is only sprinter Hayes never avenged a loss, ya see "Pech Head" was gunned down in a gang related incident before they ever met up again. While at FAMU he also lost to Roger Sayers (yep, older bro) Homer Jones, Henry Carr (both played in the NFL) Paul Drayton, Richard Stebbins. The only white cat to beat Bullet Bob was stubby,balding Darel Newman (Fresno St) in an indor 60,
    Avante....wow~~~~~~~ Thank you~~~~~~

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    More lies from the old got. Sad!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More lies from the old got. Sad!
    Dude, when ya accuse anyone of lying it's on you to prove that accusation, ok? Show us anything I have lied about and prove it, ok? Come on ya little , don't call anyone a liar without proof.....ok?

Show us something I lied about. Where is it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nobody here will take even a few minutes to find anything on Google. Yet I'm suppose to spend hours reading about that doesn't interest me? AND...if I am interested what good will Google do me?

Never seen so many dummies in one place before.

BOOKS...MAGAZINES....years*** of watching televised football/track/rasslin'....ok? OK? Google is not needed at all. I own 12 big books on them blues and over 6000 CD's (just blues) with liner notes, ok?

*** since the late 50's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blake are these made up names?

Haven Moses
    Savante Stringfellow
    Harrison Dillard
    Gloster Richardson
    Aki Bradley
    Grundy Harris
    Jeremiah Wheeler
    Yohan Blake
    Huelon Hewritt
    Ot o Thompson

Well?
    If I can Google them they aren't. If Google doesn't have them then they're fake or a bunch of nobodies.

Pretty simple

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, when ya accuse anyone of lying it's on you to prove that accusation, ok? Show us anything I have lied about and prove it, ok? Come on ya little , don't call anyone a liar without proof.....ok?

Show us something I lied about. Where is it?
    The ol 70% betting thing comes to mind.

But you'll spin it that you weren't, even though you were literally do ented with your week to week picks and your losses that totaled in the thousands.

but mason was just messing around you can always tell the rookies sheesh etc etc

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I can Google them they aren't. If Google doesn't have them then they're fake or a bunch of nobodies.

Pretty simple
    Little man....

Haven Moses..............Broncos WR
    Savante Stringfellow......NCAA long jumper
    Harrison Dillard....Olympic gold medalist 110 hurdler
    Gloster Richardson....Chiefs WR
    Aki Bradley....NCAA aprinter
    Grundy Harris...Southern U sprinter
    Jeremiah Wheeler...Fresno State sprinter
    Yohan Blake....Jamaican sprinter
    Huelon Hewritt....HS long jumpe
    Ot o Thompson...Fresno City sprinter

Why fight it?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The ol 70% betting thing comes to mind.

But you'll spin it that you weren't, even though you were literally do ented with your week to week picks and your losses that totaled in the thousands.

but mason was just messing around you can always tell the rookies sheesh etc etc
    Dude, you are why that happened. Mason trolled you so bad, hahaha~~~~ You were so worried about it he couldn't resist.

The next season there was a Avante Betting Tracker thread, remember? It was suppose to be everyone laughing at my picks. What happened? Yep, I decided to actually get involved, did ya notice how I wagered totally different using momey managenent techniques. Never losing a 550 play, which is all my man would play, I ended up plus 2200 something. Now are you really stupid enought to think anyone can go from totally sucking to plus over 2000 in just one season? Tell me you're not that damn dumb,

Little man, you are a ing joke, and I do get a kick out of ya.

It was funny after about week 10 and it was real obvious I know my , it was......ok ok ok you're up over 1000. Wasn't much fun now, except for me. Stupid, you look for "spots" where one team has an overwelming amount of data/stats favoring them ATS...ok? Yep....homework.

Seahawks are 12-3 ATS at home coming off a bye, their opponets the Vikings ate a dismal 2-15 on the road heading into a bye week, That is a 27-5 trend favoring the Seahawks in this 'spot"....see how it works?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake, fake names I made up?

I.M.Hipp
    Daswell Campbell
    Elvis Pea
    Fabian Whymns
    I-Perfection Harris
    Vernus Ragsdale
    Ubeja Anderson
    Smith Reed
    Elijah Jefferson
    Moses Denson

Well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now where are we going to find....fastest white guys? Yep, nowhere. So how can this be done?

I can do this for the entire NCAA but this is just California.

All Time Cali White Man 100yds

lane

1.Clyde Jeffreys WR9.4 Stanford
    2.Darel Newman 9.2 Fresno State
    3.George Anderson WR 9.4 Cal
    4.Charles Paddock USC 1920 Olympic gold
    5.Mike Agostini 9.3 Fresno State (white cat from Trinidad)
    6.Mel Patton WR9.3 USC Olympic 200m gold
    7.Frank Wykoff WR9.4 USC Olympic 4x1 gold
    8.Hal Davis WR9.4 Cal

Yep, only Avante can do that.

Back in te 50;s Ablene Christian had the last great all white USA NCAA 4x1 team with....

Waymon Griggs
    James Segrest
    Bill Woodhouse WR9.3
    Bobby Morrow WR93....considered by us speed freaks as the fastest white USA sprinter ever, the 1956 Olympic 100m champ.

Trivia

The last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team? Don't forget.....Google.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2017 at 09:40 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Had to go get some parrot food for our, yep........ parrot, across the street is a thrift shop, a Goodwill.

Scored a CD feauiring music that Bruce Springsteen listens to. Would ya believe...

Bukka White an old Delta bluesman who first recorded in 1930? Bob Dylan covered this tune....Fixin' To Die....on his debut album.

The Mississoppi Sheiks who also first recorded in 1930. Their....Sittin' On Top of the World....a classic., but not heard here.

Ramblin' Jack Elliott, The Stanley Brothers, and Dave Von Ronk (others) also on here.

Like so many of these "rockers" they know the old music, there is just no $$$$$ in it compared to rock.

In his book....LIFE...Keith Richards talks about the closest thing he ever experienced to heaven on earth. He was the only white guy in a black Mississippi juke joint. This man knows them blues.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-14-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So if I wanted to mix 30 songs on a 90 minute tape for my truck featuring the Best Of/Essential.The Definitive Texas blues starting with Blind Lemon Jefferson in 1926 and ending up with Stevie Ray Vaughn........so whatcha got?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The ol usual predictable meltdown

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So if I wanted to mix 30 songs on a 90 minute tape for my truck featuring the Best Of/Essential.The Definitive Texas blues starting with Blind Lemon Jefferson in 1926 and ending up with Stevie Ray Vaughn........so whatcha got?
    Fetal Listing Syndrome

Occurs upon reflection upon one's life as an enabler child abuse.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fetal Listing Syndrome

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does anybody ever read the walls of text he posts on here? I can do my own google searches on pointless topics if I was that bored.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fetal Listing Syndrome

Dude, why are you obsessed with taking about child abuse? Do you really think children worked bars, hahahaha~~~~ I never saw any kids in any bars, ok?

Stupid, why act like you can;t read? There were no kids in any bars I was in....ok? Why ignore the truth?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-15-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does anybody ever read the walls of text he posts on here? I can do my own google searches on pointless topics if I was that bored.
    Dude, do you really think anyone takes the time to Google all that stuff? How about was there when it was happening, ok? Meaning it was in mags, books, papers, TV, and a few times I was there in the stands.

Saw O.J. when he was running track for SFCC. Saw Marcus Allen when he was QBing Lincoln HS in San Diego. Saw Tommie Smith while he was still at Lemoore HS. And it goes on and on.........

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The movie that changed my life was Steve Reeves in Hercules 1959. I wanted to look like that. But....my dad thought I was too young to be lifting weights. So I did TONS of pushups, chin ups, lifted chairs, old tires, books, rocks (without dad knowing). Then on my 15 birthday......a bench with 120 pounds of weights.

Been lifting ever since (except boot camp)

You;d be surprised how differently people act when they know you could easily over power them.

Thread Information