Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So there were 12 year olds hanging in bars, hahahahaha~~~~~~~ My God you're beyond dumb.

The Google

LIBERTY CALL: Olongapo City | Dennis Clevenger's Blog
    https://dennisclevenger.wordpress.co...olongapo-city/

Feb 21, 2012 - Well, what can you say about the City of Olongapo on the island of Luzon in ... This main street was lined with bars with hotels sandwiched in between. .... As you crossed the bridge there were children below in their small ...... of an american military who was stationed in olongapo in late 60's to early 70's.
    U.s. Naval Base In Philippines Means Ships, Sex - tribunedigital ...
    articles.chicagotribune.com/.../8901110191_1_olongapo-american-sailor-nuclear-free...

Sep 7, 1989 - OLONGAPO, PHILIPPINES — During the weeks when no U.S. ships anchor at Subic ... pawn their dresses and lease their bodies to the bar owners. ... were indicted on charges of selling children to U.S. sailors for sex abuse.
    Subic Bay Olongapo Bar Girls 1968 | Seated (Left to Right)T.C. ...
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/548876273317419055/
    Subic Bay Olongapo Bar Girls 1968 | Seated (Left to Right)T.C. Johnson, Bob Kreps, ... Subic Bay : I remember the kids diving in the water for money thrown in,.
    The "Jungle" of Olongapo - A Transformation | Vanishing Points
    bloggapo.blogspot.com/2011/01/jungle-of-olongapo-transformation.html

Jan 19, 2011 - As a child, I often wondered if the Jungle looked similar to a street in Harlem or in .... of the residents of Olongapo city from the '60's to the early '90's. ... base was still operating, a strip of night clubs and bars at Gordon Avenue*...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You;d be surprised how differently people act when they know you could easily over power them.
    Pretty sure most guys could overpower 14-year-old Filipino girls if they really wanted to.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Google

LIBERTY CALL: Olongapo City | Dennis Clevenger's Blog
    https://dennisclevenger.wordpress.co...olongapo-city/

Feb 21, 2012 - Well, what can you say about the City of Olongapo on the island of Luzon in ... This main street was lined with bars with hotels sandwiched in between. .... As you crossed the bridge there were children below in their small ...... of an american military who was stationed in olongapo in late 60's to early 70's.
    U.s. Naval Base In Philippines Means Ships, Sex - tribunedigital ...
    articles.chicagotribune.com/.../8901110191_1_olongapo-american-sailor-nuclear-free...

Sep 7, 1989 - OLONGAPO, PHILIPPINES — During the weeks when no U.S. ships anchor at Subic ... pawn their dresses and lease their bodies to the bar owners. ... were indicted on charges of selling children to U.S. sailors for sex abuse.
    Subic Bay Olongapo Bar Girls 1968 | Seated (Left to Right)T.C. ...
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/548876273317419055/
    Subic Bay Olongapo Bar Girls 1968 | Seated (Left to Right)T.C. Johnson, Bob Kreps, ... Subic Bay : I remember the kids diving in the water for money thrown in,.
    The "Jungle" of Olongapo - A Transformation | Vanishing Points
    bloggapo.blogspot.com/2011/01/jungle-of-olongapo-transformation.html

Jan 19, 2011 - As a child, I often wondered if the Jungle looked similar to a street in Harlem or in .... of the residents of Olongapo city from the '60's to the early '90's. ... base was still operating, a strip of night clubs and bars at Gordon Avenue*...
    There is a bridge ya walk over going from the Naval Base to Olongapo, it's above River, yep...sewage, out in that young girls in tights standing in little boats that will expose a if ya toss them some coins. There is a little boy with a net catching these coins. Yep, some assholes toss the coins so the kid as to go diving.

The Jungle is for the black guys only, whites can only go there if invited, yep....been there. The girls hate working The Jungle.....it's...."black man too big, hurts"

But....at no time did I ever see anyone in the bars where I thought...she sure seems young....ok? And if I would have I would have wanted to know why she was in there...ok?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty sure most guys could overpower 14-year-old Filipino girls if they really wanted to.
    Especially if they're 275 lbs of twisted aluminum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Especially if they're 275 lbs of twisted aluminum.
    275 lbs of dimply cottage cheese is more likely.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    275 lbs of dimply cottage cheese is more likely.
    Small curd.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Work with me here slugger, ok?

First off never saw anyone 14, ok? AND......these where working girls who came to you begging you buy drinks and take them out...ok? So to think anyone would need to overpower anyone tells us just how damn stupid you are.

Trust me stupid, if ya don;'t buy them drinks and take them out, THAT...pisses them off, ok dummy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why do you work so damn hard at this? So I must MUST be fat, stupid, dandruff, bad teeth, stink etc etc etc......why?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do have fun with the little people here, trust me. So funny watching them.....nobody can know all that , he must be Googling like crazy...ha~~~ Too stupid to think......but why football, track, blues, rasslin'....? Too stupid to....older guy with a long history with those things.

Little people, Google is worthless for a guy like myself, ok? It's in my books, magazines, my TV watching.....ok? Been keeping notebooks since I was around 12, ok?

So instead of fighting this why not ask questions and learn a few things, ok?

The great Gale Sayers was the top HS long jumper, see ya learned something. And....his older brother Roger was a world class sprinters, and.....beat Bob Hayes. See ya learned two things.

When ya see the Rams Robert Woods going 80 for a TD, keep in mind........the nations top 400m sprinter as a HS kid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok, here are 4x1 relay teams.

Who is missng?

USC..Earl McCullouch....Fred Kuller....?.....Lennox Miller
    UCLA...Ron Copeland...Norm Jackson....Tom Jones...?
    Arizona...Ashland Whitfield...?....Jackie White...Gus Briscoe
    CPSLO...?....Leo DeWinter...Jim Edmonton....Cecil Turner
    Texas Southern....Arnaldo Bristol...?....Clyde Duncan...Jim Hines
    Southern U...Harvey Nairn...?...Grundy Harris...George Anderson
    Norfolk St...Condie Pugh...Zack Rodgers...?...Steve Riddck
    Oregon....Jerry Tarr...Mel Renfro...?....Harry Jerome

Now we have five pro footballers up there, who?

All of thise teams can be found in the pages of Track & Field News magazine and I saw.....

USC
    Arizona
    CPSLO
    Oregon

...in person. Google, hahaha`~~

Yep, noway anyone wil take the time to Google , well neither do I.

Thread Information