Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    44-38 and a lottery pick tbh.
    I said something similar to someone last night. 45-37 without Kawhi.

I wish that would get the Spurs in the lottery, but with the league kind of leveling out, with the exception of a few elite teams, I think 45-37 gets you the 7 or 8 seed in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to say this too my boss the next time he asks me when I can complete my task and see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next Thursday marks the end of "3 weeks away" timetable that was mentioned in the TNT broadcast which they accordingly got from Pop.

If Kawhi doesn't comeback next weekend--he won't because there is no sign of him yet picking up a in' basketball-- I'm officially running for the cliff edge where my Robz4000 has been sitting to say there should be no shock if this dude doesn't play at all this season..

Or, he returns for a dozen games or so but the quad pain recurs and the Spurs shut him down indefinitely (first they say for the rest of the regular season but, in reality, for the playoffs too--same as Tim in 2000)..

What kind of non-surgical injury procedure/treatment completely leave you out of the action for near two months-- not even for low-intensity basketball-related workouts?

The studied ambiguity from Spurs confirms beyond any doubt that this is way worse than they are letting on. And, now, our medical staff should also deserve some blame for their ty diagnosis of the Kawhi quad issue in the exit check up before the summer. They are on verge of washing out an entire prime season of our franchise player..
    Last edited by spursistan; 11-21-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think kawhi leonard died during the summer and that guy we see hobbeling around is a body double that doesn’t know how to play basketball and will be trded later this year for a couple of bums and spurs will finish in the 8th seed and bounced in a first round sweep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think kawhi leonard died during the summer and that guy we see hobbeling around is a body double that doesn’t know how to play basketball and will be trded later this year for a couple of bums and spurs will finish in the 8th seed and bounced in a first round sweep.
    I like this theory the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this theory the best.
    I like the theory that Pop finally realized why his team was so good for so long. Losing Robinson for a year and getting the #1 draft pick.
    He realized that he's not so great a coach.

So he keeps all these ty players and then has the team doctor inject Leonard with a substance that keeps him out for a year.

With the hope of missing the playoffs and getting a lottery pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I'm geared myself emotionally to expect after the All-Star break. That way, if it is any earlier, I'm pleasantly surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I'm geared myself emotionally to expect after the All-Star break. That way, if it is any earlier, I'm pleasantly surprised.
    I have absolutely no problem with that..Just come out and tell us it is a month-to-month not a day-to-day, thing..Update the in' timetable!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright, I now want more info. I can't stand this lack of information. I'm trying to be patient, but it's pissing me off that the SA reporters don't ask anything.

They now need to say, "it's sooner," and ask Pop for more updates. If he says, I don't know, then you say, well, can you find out. Treat him like you would someone in another line of work when you're asking a question you want answered. If you go to a business and they don't know they answer right away, a lot of the good ones will say, I'll get back to you on that.

He's obviously full of though and he probably knows exactly what's going on with Kawhi, but he just keeps saying that he doesn't ask. What kind of bull is that? Does he really expect us to believe that he doesn't ask the Spurs' medical team what is going on on a daily basis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude has gone from sitting out the season opener to missing out on on 1/4 of a season--with no return date in sight-- just like that?

Any self-respecting organization should feel the obligation to give its media--lapdogs as they are-- some piece of detailed information as to what is going on with the health of Top 3 player in the league..This is not a nuclear secret, ffs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the theory that Pop finally realized why his team was so good for so long. Losing Robinson for a year and getting the #1 draft pick.
    He realized that he's not so great a coach.

So he keeps all these ty players and then has the team doctor inject Leonard with a substance that keeps him out for a year.

With the hope of missing the playoffs and getting a lottery pick.
    Considering the team has a winning record and is trying to get the most out of what they have, to stay afloat until they get all their horses back, I think you forgot to place the blue font on this comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering the team has a winning record and is trying to get the most out of what they have, to stay afloat until they get all their horses back, I think you forgot to place the blue font on this comment.
    Oh...did I really need the blue font?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh...did I really need the blue font?
    I can often not tell with the amount of trolling/sarcasm here, but also an abundance of ignorant takes, if ppl are joking or really believe what they are saying. Nature of the beast. I was right that it was a joke then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can often not tell with the amount of trolling/sarcasm here, but also an abundance of ignorant takes, if ppl are joking or really believe what they are saying. Nature of the beast. I was right that it was a joke then.
    It was a joke. But I'd be OK if that's what Pop was thinking. It'd explain a lot of the poor decisions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a joke. But I'd be OK if that's what Pop was thinking. It'd explain a lot of the poor decisions.

I like you.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the Spurs "insiders" were bottom of the barrel clowns with a journalism degree from UTSA... but damn this is pathetic

Imagine if Brady was injured and no one knew what his injury was...

that virgin Jeff "let someone else have a turn" McChicken smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the Spurs "insiders" were bottom of the barrel clowns with a journalism degree from UTSA... but damn this is pathetic

I'm seriously wondering if he's got the sickle cell trait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He saw Kawhi!

BREAKING: Kawhi is not dead - SA Express News

Edit: holy crap just saw the dates man said he looked ready to go a month ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I been saying it for months nigas

The poor bas cant even wipe his own ass yet mich less bounce a basketball

Hes months away from a comeback if at all

When he stops looking like a sick stephen hawkins then we might start to think on a comeback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wow, great find. almost 30 days between opinion takes too.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Ready to go"? Was he dressed in a jersey? I can't wait to see Kawhi play when he finally comes back next season.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please don't let it be chronic...

Thread Information