Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean said he heard rumblings that Kawhi is doing better (something like that) ... which coincides with what spursistan posted ... obviously he is back on the court, but a setback is still possible thus there is still no timetabel for return
    Thanks. That's the main issue right now. When he does get back on the court, will he be able to stay on the court. I hope when he gets back, he stays back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we'll end up tanking (like the year before we got Duncan in the draft and Robinson was out for a year) and this will be the first year in the last 20 years that we don't win 50 games. We're showcasing LMA to get good trade value for him so we can construct a real team by the time Kawhi comes back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't play in January than I'm convinced he's out for the whole entire year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we'll end up tanking (like the year before we got Duncan in the draft and Robinson was out for a year) and this will be the first year in the last 20 years that we don't win 50 games. We're showcasing LMA to get good trade value for him so we can construct a real team by the time Kawhi comes back.
    There's no way they tank, they're a playoff team even without Kawhi, and probably a 50-win team too. It's a 3-players draft (maybe 4), so there'd be no point tanking for the 7th or 8th pick anyway. If they plan to tank they'd better shut LMA down fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh what a fragile dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't help but start remembering if players likeGrant Hill, and Penny Hardway. Especially Grant Hill this all seems so similar to him its kind of scary.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't help but start remembering if players likeGrant Hill, and Penny Hardway. Especially Grant Hill this all seems so similar to him its kind of scary.
    It's not his ankle that's hurt. It's his quad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know . I was referring to the healing process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grant Hill got overplayed while his ankle was hurt (especially that one year in the playoffs, like 00 or 01 or something). He was never the same after it broke. OTOH Pop has always babied Kawhi and managed his minutes. He's just injury prone at this point

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a joke dumbass.
    Oh, ok.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's fragility is a by-product of Pop's soft-ass "rest everyone to keep them healthy" strategy. That weak mentality is manifesting itself in injury to star players. First, it was Manu (over and over while at or near his prime), and now Kawhi.

"One often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it." -- Master Oogway

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's fragility is a by-product of Pop's soft-ass "rest everyone to keep them healthy" strategy. That weak mentality is manifesting itself in injury to star players. First, it was Manu (over and over while at or near his prime), and now Kawhi.

"One often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it." -- Master Oogway
    Yea, that aint it lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody here is a doctor now or what lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's bull .

Tim suffered from a similar diagnosis the year following the '04 Olympics. Pulled him out of a game, sat him for an indefinite amount of time before he came back for the rest of the season - never truly getting right and struggling against Malone (whom he dominated prior) in the playoffs.

Ankle sprains in '05 and Plantar Fasciitis in '06 people remember, but seems everyone else forgot about that. Tim suffered from the same, degenerative, Tendonosis diagnosis, as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt the Spurs miss the playoffs, even if Kawhi misses the rest of the season. I could see something like 45-37 which is probably around what the 8th seed may end up being, even then that would give us the 16th pick. I doubt Aldridge's value would get us something worth while in return, he's 32, I don't think teams would be offering any great for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Manu only missed a handful of playoff games over his entire career tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dark Ages begin

Thread Information