Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just dig into the law firm that paid both CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS. That is the birth of Muh Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe try to find the origin of this mind .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i.e., the dossier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i.e., the dossier
    yes the evil dossier funded by clinton's campaign that was not used during the campaign

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With all due respect, go your mother little got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just dig into the law firm that paid both CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS. That is the birth of Muh Russia.
    Maybe try to find the origin of this mind .
    i.e., the dossier
    lol the birth of the Russia business is all the business Trump's people conducted with Russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So explain how DNC and the dossier that wasn't used during the campaign forced trump jr to meet with Russians and communicate with wikileaks

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the birth of the Russia business is all the business Trump's people conducted with Russians.
    And all the lies from his camp about their involvement with Russia and Wikileaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So explain how DNC and the dossier that wasn't used during the campaign forced trump jr to meet with Russians and communicate with wikileaks
    Steele gave the dossier to the FBI in July 2016. He briefed the NYT, WaPo, et. al. in Sept. 2016. Hillary went into her “Putin puppet” attack in October debate.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steele gave the dossier to the FBI in July 2016. He briefed the NYT, WaPo, et. al. in Sept. 2016. Hillary went into her “Putin puppet” attack in October debate.
    So that made Uday, Cuckner, and Manafort go back in time to meet the Russian government lawyer in June 2016?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really are trying very hard with this whataboutism. How about we all agree that Hillary should be burned at the stake and move on to the actual investigation that is going on?

I mean you at no point ever question the veracity of what is in the report. This amusing because nothing in the dossier has ever been disproven except at the word of a group of liars. OTOH, much of what it reports about accepting money and coordination with the Russians has proven true despite said lies.

Nevermind that the dossier's investigation was commissioned from the US and has always been against Russian interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't explain how this forced Don Jr to meet with Russians and keep an open line with wikileaks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't explain how this forced Don Jr to meet with Russians and keep an open line with wikileaks
    Fusion GPS hired the Russians who had hired Fusion GPS who had been hired by the law firm who had been hired by the Clinton campaign to entrap them!

WAKE UP

ALSO MURDERS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he has decided to salvage what is left of his integrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fusion GPS hired the Russians who had hired Fusion GPS who had been hired by the law firm who had been hired by the Clinton campaign to entrap them!

WAKE UP

ALSO MURDERS
    What about the Benghazi pizza mail servers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and them surgeons took apart sheps face.... dude was always weird looking but way more feminine these days. so odd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and them surgeons took apart sheps face.... dude was always weird looking but way more feminine these days. so odd.
    Excellent contributions to the discussion.

"His face looks funny!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent contributions to the discussion.

"His face looks funny!"
    well, the russia thing is lmao levels and that bs narrative has gotten a special council so why not uranium1 and the clinton cartel?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    well, the russia thing is lmao levels and that bs narrative has gotten a special council so why not uranium1 and the clinton cartel?
    Because there isn't even anything su ious about the Uranium One sale. See video above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you even watch the video with funny face man?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because there isn't even anything su ious about the Uranium One sale. See video above.
    I'm not watching that liberal gargler's video, but does he mention the FBI keeping top law enforcement officials and members of the committee in the dark despite an ongoing criminal investigation? Did he mention the Uranium One Chairman's 2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation while Clinton was secretary of state? Does he mention Uranium One did in fact export uranium outside of the United States? Has he already heard the testimony from the undercover informant who's NDA was recently lifted? Did he mention the threats the undercover informant received from our government agencies?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not watching that liberal gargler's video, but does he mention the FBI keeping top law enforcement officials and members of the committee in the dark despite an ongoing criminal investigation? Did he mention the Uranium One Chairman's 2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation while Clinton was secretary of state? Does he mention Uranium One did in fact export uranium outside of the United States? Has he already heard the testimony from the undercover informant who's NDA was recently lifted? Did he mention the threats the undercover informant received from our government agencies?
    Take it up with Fox News.

And Sessions.

And Wray.

None of them see the conspiracy you do -- so put it all together for them.

Post your conspiracy theory -- not your innuendo. Not your stupid questions.

Thanks in advance.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Take it up with Fox News.

And Sessions.

And Wray.

None of them see the conspiracy you do -- so put it all together for them.

Post your conspiracy theory -- not your innuendo. Not your stupid questions.

Thanks in advance.
    I'll take it up with you since you clearly watched the segment and said there wasn't anything su ious about the Uranium One deal.

I'll add to it as well.

Did he mention the Clinton Foundation didn't publicly disclose Telfer's 2.35 million in donations until they were caught by the NYT?
    Did he mention the $500,000 speaking fee Bill Clinton received by a Russian investment bank that was promoting Uranium One?
    Does he mention the FBI keeping top law enforcement officials and members of the committee in the dark despite an ongoing criminal investigation?
    Did he mention the Uranium One Chairman's 2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation while Clinton was secretary of state?
    Does he mention Uranium One did in fact export uranium outside of the United States?
    Has he already heard the testimony from the undercover informant who's NDA was recently lifted? Did he mention the threats the undercover informant received from our government agencies?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll take it up with you since you clearly watched the segment and said there wasn't anything su ious about the Uranium One deal.

I'll add to it as well.

Did he mention the Clinton Foundation didn't publicly disclose Telfer's 2.35 million in donations until they were caught by the NYT?
    Did he mention the $500,000 speaking fee Bill Clinton received by a Russian investment bank that was promoting Uranium One?
    Does he mention the FBI keeping top law enforcement officials and members of the committee in the dark despite an ongoing criminal investigation?
    Did he mention the Uranium One Chairman's 2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation while Clinton was secretary of state?
    Does he mention Uranium One did in fact export uranium outside of the United States?
    Has he already heard the testimony from the undercover informant who's NDA was recently lifted? Did he mention the threats the undercover informant received from our government agencies?
    Hey, more questions.

I'll wait for you to end your tantrum and tell everyone what you think really happened.

I'm sure it may be awhile since you're really worked up about it. Make sure your timeline is accurate.

Thread Information