My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man, i miss kobe

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Embiid tho Hopefully more legit real big men emerge out of this so in the next 5 years or so Curry's brand of hoops will be obsolete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Closest I've seen to early Shaq dominance, Embiid is unreal. Completely unguardable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll try watching Embiid again. I was going to get on the wagon, but the one game I watched earlier in the season he was terrible. He kept jacking up long twos and threes and missed nearly all of them.

I wanted him to go inside more.

How did he play this game? Inside out, or did he take a lot of jumpers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With KAT's slow start & Cousins always a headcase, Embiid is the best Center now IMO. He's shooting, passing, taking guys off the dribble (with Eurosteps no less) & actually posting up guys who are smaller down low. At the same time still playing defense & rebounding. It's up to his body how good he becomes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll try watching Embiid again. I was going to get on the wagon, but the one game I watched earlier in the season he was terrible. He kept jacking up long twos and threes and missed nearly all of them.

He scored 46 on 20 shots, he shot it from everywhere, amazing footwork.

someone already has a highlight video

Its safe to say hes is the best center if he keeps that up.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

I was thinking the same thing earlier in the year. A lot more inside moves tonight... including a crazy eurostep finish and a legit (no exaggeration) dream shake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

unstoppable. but part of it was because of walton’s stupid ass rotation.

randle’s 6’8 with trex wingspan. of course embiid will sexually assault him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unstoppable. but part of it was because of walton’s stupid ass rotation.

randle’s 6’8 with trex wingspan. of course embiid will sexually assault him.
    His footwork on that shot with about 4 minutes left was beautiful.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His footwork on that shot with about 4 minutes left was beautiful.
    yeah. no doubt. olajuwon lite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid is phenomenal. One possession he pulls out a face up jab step into a layup ala Timmy, then the very next possession he uses a dream shake. The guy is all kinds of talented... and he can hit free throws

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then, I'll start watching the Sixers. I watched some Sixers games last year, but he was on limited minutes and didn't play in back to backs, so we didn't really get to see him at his best IMO.

He's really got me excited the way he's playing the past week or so. That's the kind of player that I love. Shaq, Duncan and now hopefully Embiid can take over where those two left off.

I ing hate Curry, Durant and Harden type of players and their games. Really Basketball IMO.

Can anyone tell me which 76ers message boards are the best? Do they have an equivalent to Spurstalk, or something close?
    Last edited by Ice009; 11-16-2017 at 11:43 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well then, I'll start watching the Sixers. I watched some Sixers games last year, but he was on limited minutes and didn't play in back to backs, so we didn't really get to see him at his best IMO.

He's really got me excited the way he's playing the past week or so. That's the kind of player that I love. Shaq, Duncan and now hopefully Embiid can take over where those two left off.

I ing hate Curry, Durant and Harden type of players and their games. Really Basketball IMO.

Can anyone tell me which 76ers message boards are the best? Do they have an equivalent to Spurstalk, or something close?
    thing i like about embiid is he’s a showman. he’s there to entertain and win. same with simmons. 76ers has a bright future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thing i like about embiid is he’s a showman. he’s there to entertain and win. same with simmons. 76ers has a bright future
    When do Laker fans start the Embiid to LA rumors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron should go to the Sixers next year.

LeBron, Embiid, Simmons, Covington + shooters

Thread Information