Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your words, not mine. I'm just suspect of the women in the Moore case.
    You think they're lying s.

Fine, take it back to Franken.

I was just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of ignoring Democrat offenses for oh, about 5 decades, and all of sudden being offended by Al Franken.
    And we are pointing out your obvious hypocrisy in thinking that any woman who accuses a Republican is a lying .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which ones do you think are not lying s?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you don't know. Got it.
    Hey, let's say you're walking your late elementary school age granddaughter back from school and some 45 year old asshole says "I'll be dating her in ten years" as you all walk by. You're not going to beat the out of that bag?

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think they're lying s.
    Again, your words.

And we are pointing out your obvious hypocrisy in thinking that any woman who accuses a Republican is a lying .
    Again, never said it.

But, one accuser's step-son says his stepmom is a liar.

Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s LYING

Her yearbook signature story is also under a bit of scrutiny.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, let's say you're walking your late elementary school age granddaughter back from school and some 45 year old asshole says "I'll be dating her in ten years" as you all walk by. You're not going to beat the out of that bag?
    If he's a Democrat? Sure.

Republicans in locker rooms talk about having future sex with elementary school girls all the time.

It's cute and wholesome fun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, your words.

Again, never said it.

But, one accuser's step-son says his stepmom is a liar.

Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s LYING

Her yearbook signature story is also under a bit of scrutiny.
    So you're saying you think she's a lying .

That's one.

What about the others?

Are they all lying s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which ones do you think are not lying s?
    Hey, Pavlov, when you'd quit beating your wife?

So, because I have legitimate questions about the principal accuser's story, I'm call all the accusers lying s? I'm not even calling her a liar. but, her stepson is and there have been legitimate questions raised about the purported Roy Moore inscription in the yearbook.

Why does it have to be all or nothing?

4 decades have passes and Roy Moore has been a controversial figure nearly two of those. I'm su ious of the timing. Why not come forward when they were beating him up over the ten commandments or his appointment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying you think she's a lying .

That's one.

What about the others?

Are they all lying s?
    Pretty fond of the word " ," aren't you?

You seem pretty invested in this; related to anyone involved?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, Pavlov, when you'd quit beating your wife?

So, because I have legitimate questions about the principal accuser's story, I'm call all the accusers lying s? I'm not even calling her a liar. but, her stepson is and there have been legitimate questions raised about the purported Roy Moore inscription in the yearbook.

Why does it have to be all or nothing?

4 decades have passes and Roy Moore has been a controversial figure nearly two of those. I'm su ious of the timing. Why not come forward when they were beating him up over the ten commandments or his appointment?
    Which of Moore's accusers do you think are not lying s?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty fond of the word " ," aren't you?

You seem pretty invested in this; related to anyone involved?
    You seem to want to deflect from the topic again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know that any of them are s but, it's possible they're all lying.

If the worst of what they're alleging is true, 40 years is a long time to wait. If the mildest of what they're alleging is sincere, it's possible they misinterpreted or have embellished the story over the years.

Again, all of this is 40 years old.

Which of the women's stories is unimpeachable, in your estimation?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If the worst of what they're alleging is true, 40 years is a long time to wait. If the mildest of what they're alleging is sincere, it's possible they misinterpreted or have embellished the story over the years.

I don't consider any of them to be lying s.

You think they are all lying s. Ill-timed, too-late lying s.

The fact that you and other Republicans automatically default to thinking they are lying s is a huge reason they haven't come forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All of them. They are consistent, told to multiple people at the time they happened, who can back them up. Very, very few women who accuse powerful men of such things lie about it. The costs are just too high.

What does it say about the Republican party that you are forced to even mildly defend this bag?

What does it say about you? This is a new low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The fact that you and other Republicans automatically default to thinking they are lying s is a huge reason they haven't come forward.
    Bingo.

I can only be amazed at a party that has already alienated Hispanics (rapists), Black people (both sides), and now seems bent on alienating women.

Holy , what a bunch of dumbasses. I can't take the schadenfreude any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The #metoo has brought all sorts of women, conservative and liberal, out into public who have looked the other way or not said anything up until now.

Now you get dip s trying to poo-poo them in the name of their political party.

Yeah, that's going to play real well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of them. They are consistent, told to multiple people at the time they happened, who can back them up. Very, very few women who accuse powerful men of such things lie about it. The costs are just too high.
    Which stories are consistent? That he liked young women? Or that he raped someone? And, if it's that he liked young women, I think you also need to look at what was acceptable at the time. My Grandfather was 32 when he married my Grandmother at 18. Such relationships weren't unheard of. So, again, I think the accusations need to be vetted and, if any criminal act is verified, he should not be in the Senate; if elected expelled but, hopefully just lose the election.

What does it say about the Republican party that you are forced to even mildly defend this bag?
    I'm not defending him. I'm suspect of the stories. Especially when the most serious accuser is called a liar by her stepson and the yearbook inscription is su ious. Everything else are 40 year old stories.

What does it say about you? This is a new low.
    Meh, I'm just su ious of the timing. If any of the criminal activity is proven true, he should rot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who started calling them lying s here?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which stories are consistent? That he liked young women? Or that he raped someone? And, if it's that he liked young women, I think you also need to look at what was acceptable at the time. My Grandfather was 32 when he married my Grandmother at 18. Such relationships weren't unheard of.
    Followed almost immediately with
    I'm not defending him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who started calling them lying s here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Followed almost immediately with

How's that a defense of rape?

Why don't you specify exactly which accusations disqualify Roy Moore from the Senate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Answer my question.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Rightwing/Rape caucus rises to the occasion. The girl or girls are lying and/or been ing so they are s.

notice the "girls" are in their 50s now, not naive, inexperienced, "virginal?" teeny boppers in a rural, tiny AL burg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How's that a defense of rape?
    Oh, your claim is he has to be convicted of rape before he's disqualified for the Senate.

Why don't you specify exactly which accusations disqualify Roy Moore from the Senate.
    You really, really want this guy to be a Senator. Basically, his entire career disqualifies him. Don't even have to factor in his assaulting little girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which stories are consistent? That he liked young women? Or that he raped someone? And, if it's that he liked young women, I think you also need to look at what was acceptable at the time. My Grandfather was 32 when he married my Grandmother at 18. Such relationships weren't unheard of. So, again, I think the accusations need to be vetted and, if any criminal act is verified, he should not be in the Senate; if elected expelled but, hopefully just lose the election.

I'm not defending him. I'm suspect of the stories. Especially when the most serious accuser is called a liar by her stepson and the yearbook inscription is su ious. Everything else are 40 year old stories.

Meh, I'm just su ious of the timing. If any of the criminal activity is proven true, he should rot.
    Statute of limitations is long over. No trial will be forthcoming.

Multiple Republicans, after having reviewed the statements have said they find them credible.

This is the first national office that this guy has run for, not really surprising that the rest of the country isn't going to look the other way about what a bag his is, even if the moronic Republicans in Alabama are willing to do so, because he has the magic "R" behind his name.

Looks increasingly like many of them aren't going to let that happen. Good on them, but a majority of the Republican electorate in that state are still going to vote for him. what an indictment of the Republican party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, your claim is he has to be convicted of rape before he's disqualified for the Senate.

You really, really want this guy to be a Senator. Basically, his entire career disqualifies him. Don't even have to factor in his assaulting little girls.
    "if it's not criminal, its ok"

"a judge ignoring the supreme court is OK"

These are not the statement of someone with a deep sense of ethics. I would be embarrassed if my kids uttered those words.

Thread Information