Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "CHAPTER 4. Violations [120275 - 120305]**( Chapter 4 added by Stats. 1995, Ch. 415, Sec. 7. )

120291.**

(a) *Any person who exposes another to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or eight years. Evidence that the person had knowledge of his or her HIV-positive status, without additional evidence, shall not be sufficient to prove specific intent."

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...tionNum=120291.

I know you're trying, but this is the new law Moonbeam signed:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...ne-hiv-n809416

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL Blake.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "CHAPTER 4. Violations [120275 - 120305]**( Chapter 4 added by Stats. 1995, Ch. 415, Sec. 7. )

120291.**

(a) *Any person who exposes another to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or eight years. Evidence that the person had knowledge of his or her HIV-positive status, without additional evidence, shall not be sufficient to prove specific intent."

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...tionNum=120291.
    He's talking about a new law that just passed over there. I read about it a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/esse...htmlstory.html

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's talking about a new law that just passed over there. I read about it a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/esse...htmlstory.html

Blake's just talking out his ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol I'm not talking, just copying and pasting from the ca.gov page.

Then yeah, if they're reducing it to misdemeanor, I'd need to read more, but on the surface that sucks. I bet that'll affect civil suit judgements as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I know you're trying, but this is the new law Moonbeam signed:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...ne-hiv-n809416
    "Democrats Scott Wiener and Todd Gloria authored the legislation."

Lolol wiener

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol I'm not talking, just copying and pasting from the ca.gov page.

Then yeah, if they're reducing it to misdemeanor, I'd need to read more, but on the surface that sucks. I bet that'll affect civil suit judgements as well.

The basic reasoning is that medicine has come so far that Aids is manageable and people aren't dying from it, plus AIDS patients need not be shamed for having AIDS and this also covers knowingly donating blood as well, because someone's feelings are more important than ya know, transfusing someone with a blood supply tainted with a terminal disease. This is the kind of bat Leftist lunacy that is a huge turn off to someone who could have been flipped to their side...again.

And I read the Wife's new compliance paperwork for 2018. Literally calling a tranny by their wrong preferred pronoun can get you canned, imprisoned and blackballed from the healthcare industry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    digging through your outdated law library for ST

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Literally calling a tranny by their wrong preferred pronoun can get you canned, imprisoned and blackballed from the healthcare industry.
    This goes both ways though.

Some chick got fired from her job for flipping off the president's motorcade.

There are too many sensitivity on both sides of the aisle. I can understand while at work but when you're on your own time you can do whatever the you want. Or that's how it's supposed to be anyway.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This goes both ways though.

Some chick got fired from her job for flipping off the president's motorcade.

There are too many sensitivity on both sides of the aisle. I can understand while at work but when you're on your own time you can do whatever the you want. Or that's how it's supposed to be anyway.

That's some bull . How can anyone be fired for what they do outside of work? Employment doesn't extend beyond company property when off the clock. I'd sue the out of them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It was a 5 second Google. 20 second copy paste.

And I learned something. Yippee

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's some bull . How can anyone be fired for what they do outside of work? Employment doesn't extend beyond company property when off the clock. I'd sue the out of them.
    Seriously?

Most large companies lay out pretty clear terms of employment and what is considered a fireable offense off the clock. Your lawsuit would most likely fall pretty flat.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously?

Most large companies lay out pretty clear terms of employment and what is considered a fireable offense off the clock. Your lawsuit would most likely fall pretty flat.

If your employer censors you while off the clock, then they're ty employers.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trying to "expose".

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For real tho e20 prob 19 years old by now and used to stroke it to Stallone like crazy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If your employer censors you while off the clock, then they're ty employers.
    Yeah that's just about every company in America you think is ty

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah that's just about every company in America you think is ty
    You're saying that every company will fire you for flipping off the motorcade?

Keep trying.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wanna go Google some workplace codes of conduct now, Avante Lite?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Keep trying.
    You went from real general to real specific real quick.

I don't really care what you think is ty, I just like to get facts straight before I form my own opinion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Wanna go Google some workplace codes of conduct now, Avante Lite?
    Lol avante hates Google. It's made his self proclaimed position as a track and music expert worthless.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You went from real general to real specific real quick.

I don't really care what you think is ty, I just like to get facts straight before I form my own opinion

That includes ignoring the context of the original post you quoted apparently. Or you just lack basic comprehension. Or just twist things to your "advantage".

How much fact finding did you do when forming your opinion on tipping?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol avante hates Google. It's made his self proclaimed position as a track and music expert worthless.
    His expertise is Google.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Keep trying.
    Most substantial ones with any profile probably would be able to. Whether they would depends on management.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That includes ignoring the context of the original post you quoted apparently. Or you just lack basic comprehension. Or just twist things to your "advantage".

What context? I responded to a very general comment you made. You then made it specific.

Pick which of your posts you want to use before we discuss further because they're different.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Lol sad zinger attempt

Thread Information