Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Pau clearly knows what compe iveness and toughness looks like, but doesn't give to s about doing it himself.
    Pau played with fire, for his standards. Got the Spurs many second chance opportunities.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the LMA they signed up for. Glad to see him thriving and showing a lot of heart. The past two years were disappointing, but it looks like those summer convos with Pop paid huge dividends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Pau clearly knows what compe iveness and toughness looks like, but doesn't give to s about doing it himself.
    Pau's probably been the second best player on the team so far this season, especially with Rudy in a recent slump/back injury.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gritty LMA is great for SA!
    Psyched to see him working so hard.

Gotta say, once again Pop is pulling rabbits out of his ass with this team.
    Who else could get 10 wins with this squad? Seriously, look at the talent on the teams with better records.

Also, is OKC on drugs? They are a weird team.
    I think they start the game with so much effort on D that they tire themselves out. Either conditioning or heart, but they started clanking em once the Spurs matched the intensity. They start strong but last night we finished strong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I’ve stated many times, if Kyle plays more aggressive/assertive he is a good basketball player. He could be solid 3rd option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he is the man. Got it.
    No, he really isn't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what he did on the second half of his first season here. Then last year he went all lazy and . Let's hope he sticks to hustling on O to get good position when Kawhi comes back, and doesn't pout becuase of " mah touches ".
    I don't think he was right even that first year. He wasn't hustling or playing D, he was mr. "You guys hustle and ill be the fadeaway guy". I like what hes doing now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I’ve stated many times, if Kyle plays more aggressive/assertive he is a good basketball player. He could be solid 3rd option.
    No he cannot, he cant shoot & gets ragdolled by most contact
    He is a playmaker tho & the Spurs dont have many
    Hes very good with the ball and him being aggresive definitely pays
    But I dont ever want to see us 'going to Kyle' for a bucket
    With Kawhi back Id love to see Pop let him run the 2nd team offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if LMA will have a shot at All Star starter? Bigs in the West will probably be Durant, Davis and whom? LMA, KAT, Blake, Draymond, Cousins, Gobert, Melo, George, Jordan and hopefully a late charging Kawhi all fighting over spots. Fans probably won't vote for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kawhi get significant even having not played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22.3ppg. The 3rd highest scoring avg of his career. Playing fewer minutes than he ever did in Portland with higher shooting %'s. Also playing imo the best d of his career. Kudos.

Omg LMA, a healthy Kawhi plus Gay rounding into shape. Potential for being one of the nastiest front courts around.
    Last edited by Russo21; 11-18-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was wonderful to see LMA's intensity after his game-winning put back.

I'm worried how will fare whatever "chemistry" is developing now when both Tony and Kawhi are starting again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That rebound and putback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22.3ppg. The 3rd highest scoring avg of his career. Playing fewer minutes than he ever did in Portland with higher shooting %'s. Also playing imo the best d of his career. Kudos.

Omg LMA, a healthy Kawhi plus Gay rounding into shape. Potential for being one of the nastiest front courts around.
    Gasol's been balling out of controls starting with that @ Indiana game. Have to include him too.

(Whole season)
    25.5 MPG, 11 ppg, 8 rpg, 4 apg, 1.3 bpg, 49% FGA, 43% 3pt, 80% FT, +15 Net Rtg, 21 P.E.R

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol's been balling out of controls starting with that @ Indiana game. Have to include him too.

(Whole season)
    25.5 MPG, 11 ppg, 8 rpg, 4 apg, 1.3 bpg, 49% FGA, 43% 3pt, 80% FT, +15 Net Rtg, 21 P.E.R
    it's a joke right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what he did on the second half of his first season here. Then last year he went all lazy and . Let's hope he sticks to hustling on O to get good position when Kawhi comes back, and doesn't pout becuase of " mah touches ".
    I don't think he was right even that first year. He wasn't hustling or playing D, he was mr. "You guys hustle and ill be the fadeaway guy". I like what hes doing now.
    This is what I was wondering too. I do remember he had a monster 2nd half of his first season +first 6 games of the playoffs but I don't remember if his fadeaways were just falling or if he was also killing it in the paint like he has been this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I was wondering too. I do remember he had a monster 2nd half of his first season +first 6 games of the playoffs but I don't remember if his fadeaways were just falling or if he was also killing it in the paint like he has been this year.
    He was actually better in the paint. He's always been elite at this. As good as he has been this season, he's at his career worst shooting in the paint.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of guys have been eating crow with Lamarcus and Kyle TBH...
    of course they will wait until a lose to come out trolling but won't give guys their due when they have to.
    Kyle was a loser last night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hustling, running the floor and getting great position downlow. And Duncan would find him with great passes.

So the good takeaway is that this could be sustainable. The thing is to see if LA doesn't go back to being a got.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with the great chemistry, we're going to need KL and TP to win it all. I think this is a great opportunity LMA is getting to shed any lack of confidence he might've had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle was a loser last night
    tholdren you are a sad sack. You don't need to quote me to troll.. just troll on along. most ppl just ignore your takes anyways.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I do ^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one's for you LMA. Tonight you were the star of stars. Here's to many more.

Right on!

a lot of guys have been eating crow with Lamarcus and Kyle TBH...
    of course they will wait until a lose to come out trolling but won't give guys their due when they have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a joke right?
    Whats funny?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA has been very good but has tendencies to fade in the 4th, enters Kawhi to close in the 4th and neutralize talents like Durant, Harden and George. Should Kawhi step back in favor of LMA? I think so because Kawhi can always get his numbers, especially in the 4th and transition offense. In and out as it was with Timmy, to suck in the defense and dish out to open 3s. Well ideally at least...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should Kawhi step back in favor of LMA?
    Kawhi was an MVP candidate in the last two seasons...I never got why a fan would want that a superior player to take a step back in favor of an inferior player. It's such a ridiculous scenario.

Cavs fans wants LeBron to be the guy not Kevin Love...The best player on a team has to play to his full strengths to make that team a contender.

Thread Information