Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA hate is completely justified, especially when he thinks of himself as the man. Fair or not this team's losses fall on him, especially with kawhi out.
    He is the man and they told him that when they signed him. He could be the man on many other teams in the league. Not many players at his level at his age would ever play for SA and sacrifice their stats. He will likely rethink it as well as soon as he stops being the hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not Lamarcus Aldridge. It's LaMarcus Aldridge. Just like LeBron is LBJ, D'Angelo Russell is DAR and Mike D'Antoni is MDA. You seem illiterate as with your comment, because a casual reading of the news and sports forums should have told you that LMA is completely standard and acceptable.

I actually pronounce it "luh-MUH", which I like significantly more than "ell-EI"
    Just like LBJ, not LJ (LeBron)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to take him not disappearing in the playoffs until I can trust him so the jury is still out but it is good seeing him playing better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My fave is "Yankee Noodle Danny."
    That's the best commercial this year. Tony goes all in on his parts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been a beast... He should definitely get an all star nod.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At all the idiots, fans and media alike, who declared Spurs a team with "one All-Star" because Aldridge wasn't selected last season, as if that automatically meant he wasn't of that caliber anymore. Typical hot take, prisoner of the moment NBA coverage.

West All-Stars . . .

Locks: Curry, Durant, Green, Thompson, Harden, Cousins, Davis, Westbrook, Aldridge.

Likely but not locks due to injury: Paul, Leonard.

Candidates: Jokic, Butler, Towns, George, Lillard.

Eliminated from contention due to injury: Griffin, Conley, Gobert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if Gobert is completely eliminated considering he'll be back in a few weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if Gobert is completely eliminated considering he'll be back in a few weeks.
    Would be locks like Paul and Leonard (probably gets voted as a starter) can afford an extended absence, but a would be candidate like Gobert can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's unlikely, I'd agree with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not Lamarcus Aldridge. It's LaMarcus Aldridge. Just like LeBron is LBJ, D'Angelo Russell is DAR and Mike D'Antoni is MDA. You seem illiterate as with your comment, because a casual reading of the news and sports forums should have told you that LMA is completely standard and acceptable.

I actually pronounce it "luh-MUH", which I like significantly more than "ell-EI"
    So you’re going to give an initial to a letter that’s just in his name because of how you like to say it? Dumbass.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i personally prefer LMA cause it distinguishes from LA which I want no part in mentioning around here as a Spur fan.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then youre illiterate because you arent pronouncing with phonetic awareness.....

Thread Information