My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So are the Seacucks imo. Without Sherman and Chancellor, does Struggle even win another game?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Good to see it's happening to someone else as well...and the franchise I would wish it on too tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    bout time tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's all about BEASTMODE, Wilson has...0...to do with anything. How many games has he won without BEASTMODE? Here we have a guy who left Wisconsin as the ALL TIME NCAA single season passing efficency leader. In his rookie season he tied Peyton for most TD's by a rookie. In his first two seasons he is the ONLY NFL QB in HISTORY, to have two 100 plus QB rating seasons. He is the ONLY...4000 passer, 30 TD's, 500 plus yards rushing in a season QB.

NO QB in HISTORY...has won more games with his amount of experience.

Here is a guy who walked right in and took over, no bench sitting for him, no time to figure it all out. He just stepped in and started winning and winning. Anyone have any idea how many 4th quarter comebaccks he has engineered, ya don't do ya? And have any idea how his stats with his amount of experience stack up vs Brady, Peyton, Montana, Favre, ....Slingin' Sammy Baugh, Otto Graham, Johnny U, Tarkenton?

Seen them all since the late 50's, there is nobody who did it better at this stage of a career than Russell Wilson.

If being a SB champion, constantly ranked among the top players by THE PLAYERS, a constant pro bowler (MVP), married to a cutie and totally loaded with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is.....a struggle, hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Now he has no running game at all, is running for his life because his o line sucks and they are 6-3.

His highlights video would be THE highlights video for QB's.

Anyone ever take any time at all comparing things like stats? Why not do that with his career then check out those others I mentioned, it does help knowing things like.....facts.

Career stats

comp % 64.4
    TD/INT...146/51............QB are thrilled to have twice as many TD's as INT's, yep....he has almost three times as many TD's.
    QB rating...99.3

He has never had a season with less than a 62.7 comp% and a 92.6 rating.

If ya know the game those numbers tell ya everything, then ya add his rushing numbers and wins. Yep.....the AMAZING Russell Wilson.

Tom Brady career comp %...63.9, QB rating 97.6 Yep...inferior to Wilson.

Now compare his career at the stage Wilson is at.
    http://www.nfl.com/player/tombrady/2504211/careerstats

Wanna do that with Joe Montana...well?

Wilson turns 29 later this month, who did it better before 30.....well? WELL????????
    Last edited by Avante; 11-18-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    AND............

The best receiver Wilson has ever had....Doug Baldwin.

Brady....Moss, Edelman, Gronk
    Montana...Rice, Taylor, Craig
    Peyton...Harrison, Wayne, James
    Marino...Duper and Clayton
    Unitas...Berry, the great John Mackey, the great Lenny Moore
    Aikman...Irvin, Smith, Novachek
    Warner...Bruce, Holt, Faulk
    Bradshaw....Srallworth, Swann. Harris

When Otto Graham was having his HOF career he had the great Marion Motley, stud receivers Dante Lavelli and Max Speedie.

Give Wilson a Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, ....Jerry Rice, Chris Carter, Tim Brown, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss.

When watching Wilson play, we always hear the announcers....he's magic....nobody else can do that.....wow.....did we really just see that......great young QB. What, they don't know having seen everyone else play? I don't know having seen them all since Johhny U?

Wilson is the best passer/runner combo we have seen.

Don't be stupid, without a defense and in catch up mode, it's pass pass, so here comes that pass rush and pass defense. ALL....QB's will "struggle" in that situation.

RIGHT NOW...

Packers
    Vikings
    Bears
    Niners
    Cards
    Buc's
    Redskins
    Giants
    Broncos
    Texans
    Jags
    ans
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Bills
    Jets
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Browns
    Seahawks

....would be thrilled to have Russell Wilson.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-18-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So are the Seacucks imo. Without Sherman and Chancellor, does Struggle even win another game?
    Dude, ha~~~~

How about beating the 10-1 Eagles?

Are you paying any attention at all to the season he's having? He's on the verge of breaking another NFL record.

Dude, do you just not understand the game?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Having fun with this.

There the guy is doing things nobody else can do, with the announcers.....wow~~....magical...he's insane....fantastic. Then ya come here and we read ....struggle....hahahaha~~~~ So many know nothings on this forum.

SB winner, almost two, NFL record holder, most wins in six seasons, and this is a....struggle....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information