Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is ballin'. They have to trade him now. He's making Longgone look like Lavar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard if we didn't draft him Pop would have.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would trade him for embiid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ almosts are what laker fans can now feel proud about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A kid swallows a quarter and you want it back...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Kuzma in the Pac-12 tournament in Vegas this year, thought he looked like a polished player. Was surprised he wasn't viewed as a top 15-20 prospect. Not that I'm some kind of qualified scout or anything but certain players stand out when you go to a college basketball game and you don't know many of the players (I'm not a Pac-12 fan just happened to be in Vegas at the time and thought it'd be fun.) Like when I saw Pittsburgh in the NIT a few years ago, Steven Adams stood out you could just tell he was the best player on the court. Felt the same way with Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is legit.

Still, all the highlights are anytime Goof Ball makes any kind of a play, Gotdamn ESPN is jonsing for a hero in LA. They don't see Kuzma in that role, but he's bending Houston over.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude is legit.

Still, all the highlights are anytime Goof Ball makes any kind of a play, Gotdamn ESPN is jonsing for a hero in LA. They don't see Kuzma in that role, but he's bending Houston over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is better than Ball at this point. If there was a redraft, he would be a sure lottery pick and Ball would be a late first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Steve Blake back, bench Ball, put in Clarkson at SG, Ingram, Randle and Kuzma. Championship.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why are the Lakers wearing the old Timberwolves jerseys?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma is a player the spurs could have drafted but their front office is overrated and trash at drafting late round talent and still living off reputation from drafting frenchie and baldie 20 years ago.

Spurs could have had Kyle Kuzma but instead they're stuck with Kyle Anderson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is a player the spurs could have drafted but their front office is overrated and trash at drafting late round talent and still living off reputation from drafting frenchie and baldie 20 years ago.

Terrible troll job. Spurs actually wanted Kuzma and had plans to draft him but were unlucky considering that BK was picking two slots ahead and made the deal with the Lakers. Kyle Anderson is now a solid player which you rarely get when drafting at 30.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i haven't seen much of him on defense, but as a stretch 4, he seems legit. I liked him from the start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Supposedly they wanted Kuzma or Bradley, both taken just before the Spurs drafted at 28.

Kuzma is legit, he's really good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    27 points, 9-15 in Oakland

Can you imagine a 27th pick consistently being capable of producing like this in his rookie season and how much that could have helped the spurs?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    27 points, 9-15 in Oakland

Can you imagine a 27th pick consistently being capable of producing like this in his rookie season and how much that could have helped the spurs?
    14 boards too. kuz is definitely legit. he’s just not scoring in garbage time. he’s pretty much the lakers best offensive option and the amazing about it is the fact that he’s so efficient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is ballin'. They have to trade him now. He's making Longgone look like Lavar.
    Kuzma is legit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all season boy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    jeannie loves the kid and he’s a magic pick. i can see ingram getting traded first.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    jeannie loves the kid and he’s a magic pick. i can see ingram getting traded first.
    I can see that too. Ingram will also net a better package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoring over Patty Mills and Forbes and their high school coach.....

Still was a great game by Kuzma.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see that too. Ingram will also net a better package.
    also, he has the highest ceiling, just not sure if LAbron has the patience to wait for him to develop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Scoring over Patty Mills and Forbes and their high school coach.....

Still was a great game by Kuzma.
    Stop it. It's not like those guys were his primary defenders.
    Now what I will conceded is our pace will inflate numbers but many of the league has moved that way Dallas, PHX, Den, TOR, etc. Are all putting up big numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it. It's not like those guys were his primary defenders.
    Now what I will conceded is our pace will inflate numbers but many of the league has moved that way Dallas, PHX, Den, TOR, etc. Are all putting up big numbers.
    You know basketball is not all one on one. If there is a black hole, or in the Poppy Spurs case TWO black holes on the court at the same time, it massively opens up the O for the opponent. Certainly helped Kuz and the rest of the Lakers last night.

Repeat
    "Still was a great game by Kuzman."

Thread Information