Sook the Savage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor melo tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo leaves NY, they get better. Goes to OKC, they get worse.

Where have we seen this? Oh yeah, same happened when he left Denver for NY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Isolation midrange offense combined with no defense, no court vision/playmaking ability & inability to play off the ball because he can't shoot the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isolation midrange offense combined with no defense, no court vision/playmaking ability & inability to play off the ball because he can't shoot the 3.
    Sounds like Russ just a bit. Paul George is the best player on that team. He could average a triple double if he could get the team to box out for him and let him have the ball on every trip, and run a 2 man offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP with the goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like Russ just a bit. Paul George is the best player on that team. He could average a triple double if he could get the team to box out for him and let him have the ball on every trip, and run a 2 man offense.
    Thing is, whether you think George or WB is the best player, you probably aren't going to win with WB as your No 1. Even though he can get to the line a lot and can create for his teammates, he's just too out of control. Their ceiling is the 2nd round, but would be interesting to see what happens if they get knocked out in the first.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I mean...it’s not like they were a fringe playoff team last year or anything right?—must be on melo

At least they unloaded the dead weights of Kanter, Oladipo et al, those guys are really showing how much they suck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought that Oladipo and Kanter were decent players. I couldn't understand all the Russell has no-one to help him BS last season. Oladipo didn't get anywhere near enough touches and chances to see what he could do. Westbrook too all the spotlight for himself.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    today's MVPs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You basically have three overhyped players on the same team on the floor at the same time. I'll be very surprised if that works.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PG13 is good but not truly a max type player post injury ...but because otto porter Harrison barnes hayward etc getting max he will too. okc Lakers someone will overpay ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George needs to come to San Antonio and accept his natural place as Kawhi's second banana, tbh.

Kawhi needs just a tiny bit of help to knock those conceited Warriors out of the playoffs at least once in the next three years.

One more decent two-way wing is all Kawhichael needs. Give him his Pippen and watch him do the unthinkable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    melo should be the sixth man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MElo is a ricky Pierce or Jeff Malone type player but because he played in today’s nba, he will get into the hall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MElo is a ricky Pierce or Jeff Malone type player but because he played in today’s nba, he will get into the hall.
    Even though Ricky Pierce was mostly a midrange scorer, he actually played some D and would help ib other areas when his shot wasn't falling, Melo is just a black hole

today's NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he is a bit overrated but better all around scorers than either of those guys. But remember BBHOF is not a NBA one he has done enough in his one year at cuse as the MOP on a le squad, leading scorer on a gold medal Team USa squad featuring LEeBron, Wade and Kobe ...add that to his scoring and his case eclipses those guys and puts him in company with lots of guys inducted that never rang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But those gold medals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is a bit overrated but better all around scorers than either of those guys. But remember BBHOF is not a NBA one he has done enough in his one year at cuse as the MOP on a le squad, leading scorer on a gold medal Team USa squad featuring LEeBron, Wade and Kobe ...add that to his scoring and his case eclipses those guys and puts him in company with lots of guys inducted that never rang.
    But those gold medals.
    Ricky Pierce or Jeff Malone would never have sniffed an Olympic invite in yesterday’s nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As others have mentioned in this thread, funny how Oladipo and Kanter are actually having decent seasons elsewhere without the cancer on their team.

Shocking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meelo is a washed up turn and needs to be released ASAP

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol 9 for 27

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Meelo is a washed up turn and needs to be released ASAP
    He hasn't been the problem this year. Westbrook hasn't played nearly as well as he did last season.

Thread Information