Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And no, the most premium aspect of the Trump presidency is not his tweets - it's: are you better off in the past year, do things seem hopping with optimism where you are (it is here - people are out on the roads, at restaurants, etc.), does the future seem brighter, is your 401k looking really good? Was bit coin in the $700s a year ago and now it's in the $7000s? I guess, it really is the economy, xxxxxx (I don't call people names).
    Were you suffering in 2012?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure your ancestors were the biggest thieves.
    You live here because of thieves. Dummy.
    Columbus never set foot in North America. Looks like you’re stuck in 2nd grade social studies.
    Who said he set foot here? I said him and his crew were thieves. Which they were.

Narrative fail.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    By mass-execution prior to the arrival of Columbus the land defined as the 48 contiguous states of America numbered in excess of 12 million. Four centuries later, it had been reduced by 95% (237 thousand). How? When Columbus returned in 1493 he brought a force of 17 ships. He began to implement slavery and mass-extermination of the Taino population of the Caribbean. Within three years five million were dead. Fifty years later the Spanish census recorded only 200 living! Las Casas, the primary historian of the Columbian era, writes of numerous accounts of the horrendous acts that the Spanish colonists inflicted upon the indigenous people, which included hanging them en masse, roasting them on spits, hacking their children into pieces to be used as dog food, and the list continues.

This did not end with Columbus’ departure, the European colonies and the newly declared United States continued similar conquests. Massacres occurred across the land such as the Wounded Knee Massacre. Not only was the method of massacre used, other methods for “Indian Removal” and “clearing” included military slaughter of tribal villages, bounties on native scalps, and biological warfare. British agents intentionally gave Tribes blankets that were intentionally contaminated with smallpox. Over 100 thousand died among the Mingo, Delaware, Shawnee and other Ohio River nations. The U.S. army followed suit and used the same method on the Plains tribal populations with similar success.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Darrin did fail Social Studies it seems.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    do things seem hopping with optimism where you are (it is here - people are out on the roads, at restaurants, etc.)
    The Obama Era - Where nobody drove or ate food.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By mass-execution prior to the arrival of Columbus the land defined as the 48 contiguous states of America numbered in excess of 12 million. Four centuries later, it had been reduced by 95% (237 thousand). How? When Columbus returned in 1493 he brought a force of 17 ships. He began to implement slavery and mass-extermination of the Taino population of the Caribbean. Within three years five million were dead. Fifty years later the Spanish census recorded only 200 living! Las Casas, the primary historian of the Columbian era, writes of numerous accounts of the horrendous acts that the Spanish colonists inflicted upon the indigenous people, which included hanging them en masse, roasting them on spits, hacking their children into pieces to be used as dog food, and the list continues.

This did not end with Columbus’ departure, the European colonies and the newly declared United States continued similar conquests. Massacres occurred across the land such as the Wounded Knee Massacre. Not only was the method of massacre used, other methods for “Indian Removal” and “clearing” included military slaughter of tribal villages, bounties on native scalps, and biological warfare. British agents intentionally gave Tribes blankets that were intentionally contaminated with smallpox. Over 100 thousand died among the Mingo, Delaware, Shawnee and other Ohio River nations. The U.S. army followed suit and used the same method on the Plains tribal populations with similar success.

Source?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    History.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s okay. I’ve already Googled. First link that came up was “The Espresso Stalinist”. Nice.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That’s okay. I’ve already Googled. First link that came up was “The Espresso Stalinist”. Nice.
    Darrin arguing against the fact Columbus initiated a mass genocide. Wow.
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 11-19-2017 at 09:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin arguing Columbus initiated a mass genocide. Wow.
    You should stick to copypasta other people’s Tweets.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Darrin arguing against the fact Columbus initiated a mass genocide. Wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin arguing Columbus initiated a mass genocide. Wow.
    I am? Please show how?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    does Darrin still think Columbus was the super nice, smart guy who was the only person in the world who knew the earth was round, found America, and gave the natives the great gift of Christianity while those savages tried to kill all the nice white men?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does Darrin still think Columbus was the super nice, smart guy who was the only person in the world who knew the earth was round, found America, and gave the natives the great gift of Christianity while those savages tried to kill all the nice white men?

Obviously, he slaughtered all the Native Americans. Because, 2nd grade social studies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obviously, he slaughtered all the Native Americans. Because, 2nd grade social studies.
    when 2nd grade social studies is closer to the truth than what adult Conservatives believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And every white person in the US lives there because their ancestors stole the land. It was all peace and Kumbaya before white devil came along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when 2nd grade social studies is closer to the truth than what adult Conservatives believe.
    Columbus never set foot in North America. Looks like you’re stuck in 2nd grade social studies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Darrin thinking Native American only refers to people from Murica and not the Caribbean. Someone needs to brush up on that sub-2nd grade education level of theirs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn Darrin you are looking real cringe worthy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Darrin probably thinks John Smith fell in love with Pocahontas and they lived happily ever after.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Darrin probably thinks John Smith fell in love with Pocahontas and they lived happily ever after.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And every white person in the US lives there because their ancestors stole the land. It was all peace and Kumbaya before white devil came along.
    Well yeah

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “He jerked off in front if women so his points are invalid!”

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    does Darrin think Cuba isn’t part of North America?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    does Darrin think Cuba isn’t part of North America?
    Also, the best part is he keeps trying to make the “Columbus was never in the United States” point when NOBODY SAID THAT HE WAS he literally made up a fake argument to sound like he was right about something.

Thread Information