Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats and Republicans are not "the same".

Not even close.

Self described ‘chief phobe,’ and author of Virginia's "bathroom bill" loses to transgender woman.

Her response on election night about her thoughts on the man:

“I’m not here to get into divisive talk or attack someone,” Roem said. “He is now my cons uent, and my job is to represent him and all of the people of the district.”
    Is there anyone here that has any doubt that if the situation had been reversed, the Republican would have been as gracious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're so wonderful aren't we! Much better than those stupid Republicans!

Let's all gather around in a circle and bust a nut in the middle!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guilty as charged. I stand by my statement though. "Is there anyone here that has any doubt that if the situation had been reversed, the Republican would have been as gracious?"

Worth seeing, though, a politician take the high road, and not be a divisive anyway, yes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Is there anyone here that has any doubt that if the situation had been reversed, the Republican would have been as gracious?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats and Republicans are not "the same".

Not even close.

Self described ‘chief phobe,’ and author of Virginia's "bathroom bill" loses to transgender woman.

Her response on election night about her thoughts on the man:

Is there anyone here that has any doubt that if the situation had been reversed, the Republican would have been as gracious?
    How's old Bob Menendez doing these days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Is there anyone here that has any doubt that if the situation had been reversed, the Republican would have been as gracious?"
    Bush 43 didn't go in and steal all the furniture and "O" keys from all the keyboards when he left the WH, so yeah.

RandomGuy once again drawing attention to Buzzfeed type .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush 43 didn't go in and steal all the furniture and "O" keys from all the keyboards when he left the WH, so yeah.

RandomGuy once again drawing attention to Buzzfeed type .
    Don't know the story behind that. Looked and found this:

https://www.wetheproudpatriots.com/2...hes-going-pay/

Why the wouls a former president have the power to take legal do ents with him to delay or subvert justice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not my president! Resist! Night of Autistic screeching. So gracious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virginia GOP has its fair share of dumb asses including the loser that Roem beat, but Gillespie takes the cake.

Who runs a white lives matter (aka cultural conservatism) campaign in a state that is 30% minority with a lot of white liberal voters. Surprised he only lost by 9 points tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Democrat takes the high road
    Well, there is the first time for everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How's old Bob Menendez doing these days?
    I will assume you don't think that a conservative Christian Republican had won against a Democratic trans woman, they would have been gracious then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Given what I have seen from your posting history, it would seem you are lying when you say you think they are "the same" and hate them both equally, even if you can't bring yourself to acknowledge that at some level you know it isn't true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not my president! Resist! Night of Autistic screeching. So gracious.
    “I’m not here to get into divisive talk or attack someone,” Roem said. “He is now my cons uent, and my job is to represent him"

I can see how that might rankle you. People do poorly when they are confronted with evidence that counters what they think is true. You can't even admit this was gracious, can you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guilty as charged. I want to see more Democrats, and Republicans for that matter, do exactly what Roem did.

Until we hold people who are running to a higher standard, we will continue to get President Pussy-grabber.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Until we hold people who are running to a higher standard, we will continue to get President Pussy-grabber.

One hundid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guilty as charged. I want to see more Democrats, and Republicans for that matter, do exactly what Roem did.

Pla udes don't mean anything. It's the work they do that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pla udes don't mean anything. It's the work they do that matters.
    “I’m not here to get into divisive talk or attack someone,” Roem said. “He is now my cons uent, and my job is to represent him and all of the people of the district.”
    You are so very wrong about that.

For politicians, words do matter. It is their work.

This is what is meant by "tone at the top". When your work is literally setting the tone for others to follow, such things matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count

Don't forget Senator Sleeping ty Toucher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't strain yourself. A thought might actually rattle out of that boxcar...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Senator Sleeping ty Toucher
    Eyup. The difference being that 1/2 of the electorate voted for Pussy-Grabber with a large percentage of them KNOWING about it, and a large percentage of the electorate believing it was all "fake news".

The conservative wing of this country has become detached from reality. Anyone who says "both sides are equally bad" have to square the fact that the right wing is CONVINCED that everything the "liberal media" says is completely fabricated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The conservative wing of this country has become detached from reality. Anyone who says "both sides are equally bad" have to square the fact that the right wing is CONVINCED that everything the "liberal media" says is completely fabricated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the right wing can't deny how ty they are, they go with the deflecting, false equivalence defense: "What About those equally horrible libruls?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the right wing can't deny how ty they are, they go with the deflecting, false equivalence defense: "What About those equally horrible libruls?"
    Pretty much. The right wing has become intellectually bankrupt, and that is a very easy case to make.

They know they can't fight the battle of ideas, so they fight the emotionally attractive culture war. Bathroom bills, open carry, and Jesus.

Thread Information