Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nurses at an elderly care facility in Atlanta, Georgia have been fired and stripped of their licenses after they were caught on camera laughing at an 89-year-old veteran who begged them for help as he died.

Video footage of their obscene behavior was released after a television station persuaded the court to unseal a surveillance video that recorded them laughing as his breathing machine failed.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news/...r/85-490859558

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they did the same to my grandfather and he died a week later back at the house under ho e. still ing pissed and upset at his rehab/care facility we put him in for only 2wks for his knee pain. ugh... nurses at those places. they never answer emergency calls from patients when buzzed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they did the same to my grandfather and he died a week later back at the house under ho e. still ing pissed and upset at his rehab/care facility we put him in for only 2wks for his knee pain. ugh... nurses at those places. they never answer emergency calls from patients when buzzed.
    Not pissed enough to do anything about it. Failure to render aid is grounds for wrongful death and malpractice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is what avante deserved for all that de able he did in the bars

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    YT comments very much about the race angle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To be fair, you can't hear what they were laughing at. But those women had no ing clue what they were doing. It's probably a medicare funded nursing home with minimal staff and no standards as far as training/education. My mom and her siblings sued (and won) a nursing home back in the 80s for the wrongful death of my grandad for much the same thing. The staff had no idea what they were doing or how to identify that somebody is in distress.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    De able piece of , tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To be fair, you can't hear what they were laughing at. But those women had no ing clue what they were doing. It's probably a medicare funded nursing home with minimal staff and no standards as far as training/education. My mom and her siblings sued (and won) a nursing home back in the 80s for the wrongful death of my grandad for much the same thing. The staff had no idea what they were doing or how to identify that somebody is in distress.
    It's weird because premium facilities and privately owned ones prefer and want medicare patients as medicare pays more and faster than private insurance. Go figure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Meh, he was 89, living on borrowed time anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    this. and why would his family stick him in this ty facility.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this. and why would his family stick him in this ty facility.
    So...because he's almost at the end of the race, it's ok to justify negligence that leads to his death? And you also think that because someone can't afford more expensive healthcare, they deserve this kind of negligence? Wow. Stay classy, Trill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    So...because he's almost at the end of the race, it's ok to justify negligence that leads to his death? And you also think that because someone can't afford more expensive healthcare, they deserve this kind of negligence? Wow. Stay classy, Trill.
    ask robdiaz. i just agreed with him.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ask robdiaz. i just agreed with him.
    you also blamed his family for putting him in a ty facility.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    you also blamed his family for putting him in a ty facility.
    quote robdiaz and ask him, i'm not going to entertain your selective outrage today.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    , he caught me in some nonsense. I've got nothing.
    Appreciate it, fam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah, they were probably laughing with him not at him

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I hope that settlement was huge. I don't know how you can treat another person like that.

Name
    Miguel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If the pacient was a Dem and the nurses Trump supporters things would be different...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If the pacient was a Dem and the nurses Trump supporters things would be different...
    Well, of course. Trill isn't very complex nor does he hide his biases. His outrage is selective.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope that settlement was huge. I don't know how you can treat another person like that.
    Some people think it's ok if they're nearing the finish line. 1 person thinks it's the family's fault for putting him in a ty home.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I wonder where all the anthem standers were when this man needed help? But our vets!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder where all the anthem standers were when this man needed help? But our vets!
    Probably same place you are when your friends are getting their asses kicked by hillbillies...nowhere to be found.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    If it matters to you sensitive cacs, the patient looks black. It's good to see y'all sticking up for blacks for once.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If it matters to you sensitive cacs, the patient looks black. It's good to see y'all sticking up for blacks for once.
    Trill...humor me with an experiment if you will.Close your eyes. You're on a dirt road...not sure the exact location but definitely Delta country. You hear some rushing water in the distance. Birds chirping. Sun warming your back. Feels good doesn't it. Simpler times...just heading down to the store for an RC. All of a sudden you hear loud voices approaching very quickly. "Get em." "Let's hang em high." You feel someone run past you, panting, you feel his terror. You feel the mob getting closer. Open your eyes. You're standing in front of about 20 Koreans. You turn around and see a man dressed in a Barney costume running away down the road. You're about to ask what's going on.

Before you can get a word out, you hear a whooshing noise from above. You look up just in time to see a black man falling from the sky and landing on top of you. As you breathe your last breath, a loaded parachute pack slams down on the ground a few feet away. You die happy. Another record for your brothers. Also, a werewolf is pulling your pants down so he can eat your privates.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trill...humor me with an experiment if you will.Close your eyes. You're on a dirt road...not sure the exact location but definitely Delta country. You hear some rushing water in the distance. Birds chirping. Sun warming your back. Feels good doesn't it. Simpler times...just heading down to the store for an RC. All of a sudden you hear loud voices approaching very quickly. "Get em." "Let's hang em high." You feel someone run past you, panting, you feel his terror. You feel the mob getting closer. Open your eyes. You're standing in front of about 20 Koreans. You turn around and see a man dressed in a Barney costume running away down the road. You're about to ask what's going on.

Before you can get a word out, you hear a whooshing noise from above. You look up just in time to see a black man falling from the sky and landing on top of you. As you breathe your last breath, a loaded parachute pack slams down on the ground a few feet away. You die happy. Another record for your brothers. Also, a werewolf is pulling your pants down so he can eat your privates.

Thread Information