Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I don't typically buy anything unless there's already a need...but already picked up the Sony MDR-X100 for $229 from Amazon (formerly $399). Noise cancelling is damn incredible, will be great for flights.

Also looking at
    - PS4 (50/50 if I'll actually play games)
    - sneakers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't typically buy anything unless there's already a need...but already picked up the Sony MDR-X100 for $229 from Amazon (formerly $399). Noise cancelling is damn incredible, will be great for flights.

Also looking at
    - sneakers
    You can go buy the PS4 today for the same price as it'll be Black Friday. It got the drop to $200 MSRP today, good through next Sunday I think. It's worth buying just for Bloodborne IMO. Lots of other great exclusives though like Uncharted 1-4, Horizon Zero Dawn ($20 at Gamestop today), Persona 5, The Last of Us, etc.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You can go buy the PS4 today for the same price as it'll be Black Friday. It got the drop to $200 MSRP today, good through next Sunday I think. It's worth buying just for Bloodborne IMO. Lots of other great exclusives though like Uncharted 1-4, Horizon Zero Dawn ($20 at Gamestop today), Persona 5, The Last of Us, etc.
    Yeah, I'm just looking at the Kohl's deal with $60 Kohl's cash tbh. Still on fence but that $60 could pay for a couple of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm just looking at the Kohl's deal with $60 Kohl's cash tbh. Still on fence but that $60 could pay for a couple of games.
    Kohl's probably won't have many PS4 in stock. It's not like they're Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, etc who usually have a ton of them in stock. I wouldn't wait in line for hours to save $60, and I bet that would be necessary there. Are there any games you're looking into that you can't get on PC? There are some really nice deals on games:

Horizon Zero Dawn - $20 at Gamestop
    Persona 5 - $30 at Gamestop
    Uncharted Lost Legacy - $20 at Gamestop
    Uncharted 4 - $10 used at Gamestop
    The Last Of Us Remastered - $10 at Gamestop
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix - $20 at Gamestop
    Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection - $15 at Best Buy I think

Tuesday morning around 8:45 PST you should see the Playstation Store's digital Black Friday flash sale go live. Best game on the system is easily Bloodborne (I think it's the best game since Link to the Past on SNES) and that 's under $20 regular price. You might see something like the complete edition for $20 or so in this sale. It occasionally goes that low. Which is a steal, considering the The Old Hunters DLC is usually $20 by itself and is a must for Bloodborne (it has the best boss fights).

If you like side scrolling beat em up Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Dragon's Crown are both incredible. Odin Sphere is out of print and hard to find new though now and Dragon's Crown releases in January (it was a great PS3 game getting released on PS4 now). Okami is another really cool game releasing in December I think. It's a remaster of a PS2 game that's kind of like an old school Zelda game but with Japanese mythology. It's got a really cool art style that makes the game look like a big watercolor painting.

Check out Days Gone and God of War, they look like amazing 2018 releases. And then RDR2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 look to be strictly console, though I imagine they'll both get PC ports a couple of years later since GTA V did and Final Fantasy XV has one upcoming.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kohl's probably won't have many PS4 in stock. It's not like they're Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, etc who usually have a ton of them in stock. I wouldn't wait in line for hours to save $60, and I bet that would be necessary there. Are there any games you're looking into that you can't get on PC? There are some really nice deals on games:

Horizon Zero Dawn - $20 at Gamestop
    Persona 5 - $30 at Gamestop
    Uncharted Lost Legacy - $20 at Gamestop
    Uncharted 4 - $10 used at Gamestop
    The Last Of Us Remastered - $10 at Gamestop
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix - $20 at Gamestop
    Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection - $15 at Best Buy I think

Tuesday morning around 8:45 PST you should see the Playstation Store's digital Black Friday flash sale go live. Best game on the system is easily Bloodborne (I think it's the best game since Link to the Past on SNES) and that 's under $20 regular price. You might see something like the complete edition for $20 or so in this sale. It occasionally goes that low. Which is a steal, considering the The Old Hunters DLC is usually $20 by itself and is a must for Bloodborne (it has the best boss fights).

If you like side scrolling beat em up Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Dragon's Crown are both incredible. Odin Sphere is out of print and hard to find new though now and Dragon's Crown releases in January (it was a great PS3 game getting released on PS4 now). Okami is another really cool game releasing in December I think. It's a remaster of a PS2 game that's kind of like an old school Zelda game but with Japanese mythology. It's got a really cool art style that makes the game look like a big watercolor painting.

Check out Days Gone and God of War, they look like amazing 2018 releases. And then RDR2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 look to be strictly console, though I imagine they'll both get PC ports a couple of years later since GTA V did and Final Fantasy XV has one upcoming.
    In person, do people still do that tbh? I think Kohl's online sale starts in a couple of hours. Might as well have a first crack at it and see if I snag one.

Honestly the only games I'm interested are Uncharted 4 ($10 is a great deal) Last of us 2, RDR and GOW. Can't see myself putting any work into a 40+ hour RPG game like Bloodraine right now so I'm in not rush if the deal isn't right. So it might just make sense to wait until spring since that's when the other games are coming out. Will be a game-time decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In person, do people still do that tbh? I think Kohl's online sale starts in a couple of hours. Might as well have a first crack at it and see if I snag one.

Honestly the only games I'm interested are Uncharted 4 ($10 is a great deal) Last of us 2, RDR and GOW. Can't see myself putting any work into a 40+ hour RPG game like Bloodraine right now so I'm in not rush if the deal isn't right. So it might just make sense to wait until spring since that's when the other games are coming out. Will be a game-time decision.
    Bloodborne is more like 100 hours

Don't expect The Last of Us 2 any time before 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's already a sale going on right now on the PS4 store if you're a plus member (You can sign up for their 1 month free deal, then select not to auto-renew). AC: Origins is $44.99 there now, and there's a bunch of other les.

Full list here: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...-plus-members/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's already a sale going on right now on the PS4 store if you're a plus member (You can sign up for their 1 month free deal, then select not to auto-renew). AC: Origins is $44.99 there now, and there's a bunch of other les.

Full list here: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...-plus-members/
    That's a pretty sale. No way that can be the actual Black Friday sale considering how much better the Easter and Midyear Sales were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love a mobo/processor combo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a pretty sale. No way that can be the actual Black Friday sale considering how much better the Easter and Midyear Sales were.
    It's not bad, tbh, they're all brand new les more or less for about $40 (non-deluxe editions). Don't know what they have in store next week, but I was looking for a discount on AC: Origins, and that was the only thing I could find.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not bad, tbh, they're all brand new les more or less for about $40 (non-deluxe editions). Don't know what they have in store next week, but I was looking for a discount on AC: Origins, and that was the only thing I could find.
    Meh they put up the microtransaction brigade of games in that sale. Only game on that list I'll ever buy is South Park.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh they put up the microtransaction brigade of games in that sale. Only game on that list I'll ever buy is South Park.
    Isn't that every ing game these days? It sucks, but it is what it is...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to buy all the latest Telltale games and some other indie games. I'm way behind on those games.

Batman Season 2
    Walking Dead Season 3
    Guardians of the Galaxy Season 1
    Life is Strange Prequel
    What Remains of Edith Finch

And I just bought a PS3 slim for media purposes a few days ago. Gonna need a bigger wallet.

The PS4 is pretty lame compared to the power of the PS3 when it comes to playing media content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't that every ing game these days? It sucks, but it is what it is...
    Every Ubisoft, EA, Take Two, Activision-Blizzard, etc game. No microtransactions in any of the great PS4 exclusives so far this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to buy all the latest Telltale games and some other indie games. I'm way behind on those games.

Batman Season 2
    Walking Dead Season 3
    Guardians of the Galaxy Season 1
    Life is Strange Prequel
    What Remains of Edith Finch

And I just bought a PS3 slim for media purposes a few days ago. Gonna need a bigger wallet.

The PS4 is pretty lame compared to the power of the PS3 when it comes to playing media content.
    What Remains of Edith Finch is amazing, but it's only 3 hours so don't worry about being behind on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Remains of Edith Finch is amazing, but it's only 3 hours so don't worry about being behind on it.
    Yeah I heard that. But I'm more concerned on my backlog which includes actual full retail games I haven't even touched, including Horizon and The Witcher 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are some good deals? Post links you bas s.

PS store ain't got . I checked and their lineup of games on special is really lacking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also looking at
    - sneakers
    I wonder if Sony is making any profit with those headphones. Last i checked only ps4 and camera lenses were making them money.

Anyways, Ill probably get an S8 Or a Pixel 2 With my provider. They are willing it to give it to me if i increase my plan by 5 dollars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS store ain't got . I checked and their lineup of games on special is really lacking.
    You're crazy. There are some really awesome deals on the Playstation Store today:

Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition for $18
    The Witcher 3: Complete Edition for $20
    Horizon Zero Dawn for $20
    Persona 5 for $30
    Yakuza 0 for $30
    Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection for $8
    Rise of the Tomb Raider for $20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're crazy. There are some really awesome deals on the Playstation Store today:

Persona 5 for $30
    Yakuza 0 for $30
    20 for witcher 3.....hnn

The combat system sucks...But i might give it a shot

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I wonder if Sony is making any profit with those headphones. Last i checked only ps4 and camera lenses were making them money.

Anyways, Ill probably get an S8 Or a Pixel 2 With my provider. They are willing it to give it to me if i increase my plan by 5 dollars
    Yeah it's actually the MDR-1000X, but they're good. Bluetooth sound is still slightly inferior to wired connection; luckily these headphones have both options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 for witcher 3.....hnn

The combat system sucks...But i might give it a shot
    The combat is decent in Witcher 3. It's not as good as Horizon or NieR Automata on combat, but it's not bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's actually the MDR-1000X, but they're good. Bluetooth sound is still slightly inferior to wired connection; luckily these headphones have both options.
    i got the 950N1 at the source. for 150

I dont even know if you still remeber the source...

50% off

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i got the 950N1 at the source. for 150

I dont even know if you still remeber the source...

50% off
    The Source, that's what Radioshack shat out right? I avoided that store except for times like these tbh...

I was looking into the 950N1s too for $125 US too, but I already have the 950BTs which are almost the same but w/o NC. Still use those then I'm in a quiet place and I want super bassy sound.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Persona 5 for $30
    Yakuza 0 for $30
    You gotta dig deep. I looked up on the main page and they only had 3 pages worth of 15 or so games.

Those are good games but I have half of those. lol

Tempted to buy Horizon. The copy I lent to my brother is basically his now.

Thread Information