Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    In terms of lowest winning pct vs an opponent, I wonder who it is? Browns vs Steelers maybe?

I'll say minimum of 10 games played. I'm sure the Texans are like 0-4 against some NFC team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Then there was Michigan in the early 1900's. They went five season scoring over 2000 points giving up less than 40. They had a slew of 100 point games while shutting out 90% of their opponets. They won every game but one. They lost the last game of 1905 2-0.

They scored....

128-0 vs Buffalo
    119-0 vs Mich St
    107-0 vs Iowa
    130 -0 vs West Virginia

Most points given up in one game...12....to Chicago, the team that beat them 2-0 in 1905.

From 1901-1905 that pitched 50 shutouts.

They scored over 70 points...15,,,times.

This is the most dominate team in football history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is hard to believe.

Bedford County Training School an all black Tennessee HS went 78-0 between 1942-1949. For the first 52 games of the streak they weren't scored on, and.............for the first three seasons of the streaK, no opponet crossed the 50 yard line on them.....WOW~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2017 at 08:52 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    ^he said NFL history, dip

I don't know the historical W-L, but Patriots have beaten the Bills something like 31 of the last 36 matchups

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^he said NFL history, dip

I don't know the historical W-L, but Patriots have beaten the Bills something like 31 of the last 36 matchups
    Dude, somebody here will Google that NFL info, ok? My thing was interject something little s like you dont know, got it?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Dude, somebody here will Google that NFL info, ok? My thing was interject something little s like you dont know, got it?
    If you want to go off-topic then why don't you just start your own thread?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then there was Michigan in the early 1900's. They went five season scoring over 2000 points giving up less than 40. They had a slew of 100 point games while shutting out 90% of their opponets. They won every game but one. They lost the last game of 1905 2-0.

They scored....

128-0 vs Buffalo
    119-0 vs Mich St
    107-0 vs Iowa
    130 -0 vs West Virginia

Most points given up in one game...12....to Chicago, the team that beat them 2-0 in 1905.

Bedford County Training School an all black Tennessee HS went 78-0 between 1942-1949. For the first 52 games of the streak they weren't scored on, and.............for the first three seasons of the streaK, no opponet crossed the 50 yard line on them.....WOW~~~~~
    stay on topic, o. you've already got your own thread to jack off in pedo

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you want to go off-topic then why don't you just start your own thread?
    You learned a couple things tonight you didn't know, right? This is a bad thing?

So you always stay on topic, right?

Bet I can find you totally off topic, no?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    stay on topic, o. you've already got your own thread to jack off in pedo
    Dude, what poster here does that, well? EVERYBODY....gets off topic.

This is you in a Cowboys thread.

Chargers didn’t even punt
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2017 at 12:41 AM.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    After doing some triangulation of coordinates, I think I found my answer. Looks like, by my parameters, the Jets are the winner by being 0-10 vs the Eagles and you can't get worse than that. That was definitely not one of my first choice.

Another weird stat is that the Cowboys only have four teams with losing records against but one of them is the Cleveland Browns

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    then why don't you just start your own thread?
    savage

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Re: Browns-Steelers, the Browns dominated the first two decades of that rivalry. It's only gotten seriously lopsided since 1999.

The Bills went 0-20 against the Dolphins during the decade of the '70s.

Also, I'm not 100 percent sure of this, but I don't think the Lions have ever beaten the Redskins in Washington. They never won a game in RFK Stadium, that's a fact.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Another weird stat is that the Cowboys only have four teams with losing records against but one of them is the Cleveland Browns
    Not that much of a surprise, tbh. The expansion Cowboys played Cleveland twice a year back when the Browns were a perennial power in the '60s. They also twice to the Browns in the playoffs in 1968 and '69. By the time the Browns fell off they were in the AFC and rarely played Dallas.

FWIW the best regular-season victory the Browns have had in my lifetime (IMO) came in 1994 when they beat the Cowboys in Texas Stadium. Eric Turner (RIP) tackled Jay Novacek on the one-inch line as time ran out to preserve the victory.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, what poster here does that, well? EVERYBODY....gets off topic.

This is you in a Cowboys thread.
    Chargers didn’t even punt
    EVERYBODY else doesn't rape children. So there is a tenancy to cut EVERYBODY else some slack.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Re: Browns-Steelers, the Browns dominated the first two decades of that rivalry. It's only gotten seriously lopsided since 1999.

Also, I'm not 100 percent sure of this, but I don't think the Lions have ever beaten the Redskins in Washington. They never won a game in RFK Stadium, that's a fact.
    Yeah that was dumb of me to pick a long standing division rivalry where teams play a ton of games to go along with the peaks and valleys of a franchise over the past 50 years. Probably the same with Bills/Patriots ...it’s pretty lopsided now, but you’d think the Bill’s beat up on them enough in the 90’s to somewhat even it out

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah that was dumb of me to pick a long standing division rivalry where teams play a ton of games to go along with the peaks and valleys of a franchise over the past 50 years. Probably the same with Bills/Patriots ...it’s pretty lopsided now, but you’d think the Bill’s beat up on them enough in the 90’s to somewhat even it out
    What we learned last night is that Nick Chubb is fast. Not enough to be a track star but he has the size and moves to be an NFL star.

But talk to me about Larry Krondis.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Funny thing about the Browns is their all time offense.

QB..Otto Graham
    RB..Jim Brown, Marion Motley, Leroy Kelly
    WR...Paul Warfield, Dante Levelli
    TE...Ozzie Newsome

All in the HOF are way back when guys.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Funny thing about the Browns is their all time offense.

QB..Otto Graham
    RB..Jim Brown, Marion Motley, Leroy Kelly
    WR...Paul Warfield, Dante Levelli
    TE...Ozzie Newsome

All in the HOF are way back when guys.
    With ty management, you never know how good any particular player might be. A ty O line can make a great back irrelevant. ty receivers can do the same to a QB.

If I look at a list like you provided, it tells me that the team has crappy management. As opposed to always crappy skill players.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    With ty management, you never know how good any particular player might be. A ty O line can make a great back irrelevant. ty receivers can do the same to a QB.

If I look at a list like you provided, it tells me that the team has crappy management. As opposed to always crappy skill players.
    Give me the name of that great back held down by his 0 line? Who?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

They scored....

128-0 vs Buffalo
    119-0 vs Mich St
    107-0 vs Iowa
    130 -0 vs West Virginia

Nobody read this crap

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    In terms of lowest winning pct vs an opponent, I wonder who it is? Browns vs Steelers maybe?

I'll say minimum of 10 games played. I'm sure the Texans are like 0-4 against some NFC team.
    This is actually quite interesting and brought some neat facts from JoeT.

Good question(s)

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody read this crap
    Yep, adding things to your football knowledge a no no "here". Just keep it simple.

Avante has to know it all so he does.

Post Count
    One I would have never thought of as being so lopsided.

Colts v. Falcons 2-14

The old Baltimore days when the Falcons were turrible.

Post Count
    Detroit v. Minn. 39-72

For this many games?
    Damn...
    We know who got Black and Blue in the old black and blue division.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count

Steelers are currently 73-58 all-time vs. the Browns, but yeah, it's been a sharp pivot. Cleveland dominated pre-1970.

Post Count
    Saints v. 49 ers 26-47

Back in the old NFC west I guess.

Thread Information