Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    spurfan pretending that Romo didn't completely meltdown during his last thanksgiving game
    These guys are a bunch of idiots. If anything all Romo did was cover for the lack of coaching on this team. He was still trash when it mattered.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    These guys are a bunch of idiots. If anything all Romo did was cover for the lack of coaching on this team. He was still trash when it mattered.
    As opposed to a quarterback who is trash when it doesn't?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As opposed to a quarterback who is trash when it doesn't?
    He's a 2nd year QB, what did Romo ever do? Choke away top seeds in the playoffs is about all I remember.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's a 2nd year QB, what did Romo ever do? Choke away top seeds in the playoffs is about all I remember.
    How are wentz and goff doing?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How are wentz and goff doing?
    Better that Jason Garrett imo tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    34 quarters without drawing a holding call. Christ.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll give you one thing, at least the game was exciting right up until the 4th when he threw his signature interception to seal it for the opposing team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Better that Jason Garrett imo tbh
    Brah he's a second year quarterback

here's two qb's who can throw the ball downfield

Brah it's the coach

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    well prime Romo > current Dak but it's crazy how people are just discounting the fact that he's 37 years old and could barely stay on the field his last two seasons. What exactly did we miss out on by benching him? Watching him hobble off the field a few more times?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like how people that post this meme are usually people that would on Romo when he was playing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well prime Romo > current Dak but it's crazy how people are just discounting the fact that he's 37 years old and could barely stay on the field his last two seasons. What exactly did we miss out on by benching him? Watching him hobble off the field a few more times?
    Tbh. He'd of died out on that field had he kept going.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2nd year starting romo>current dak. As for what we were missing out on a clearly below average qb took that stacked team the the playoffs, lost, in part, to his own ty clock management. Broken back romo has shown he can at least read a defense

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brah he's a second year quarterback

here's two qb's who can throw the ball downfield

Brah it's the coach
    It is the coach, and also the entire coaching staff. Only a dumbass like you can't see that. Players have come and gone and still no success, why?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll give you one thing, at least the game was exciting right up until the 4th when he threw his signature interception to seal it for the opposing team.
    Now Cowboys games are boring until the 4th when Dak throws his multiple interceptions to seal it for the opposing team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now Cowboys games are boring until the 4th when Dak throws his multiple interceptions to seal it for the opposing team.
    Not really, the games haven't been that close going into the 4th.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I like how people that post this meme are usually people that would on Romo when he was playing.
    I was always a huge Romo defender. He always got way more criticism than he deserved. I’m not a Dak hater, but also never in Romo’s time in Dallas did he have a 3 game stretch this awful.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It is the coach, and also the entire coaching staff. Only a dumbass like you can't see that. Players have come and gone and still no success, why?
    Romo had that same coaching staff why ain't you giving him the same concessions?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Old-ass hobbled Romo > Dak.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo had that same coaching staff why ain't you giving him the same concessions?
    Because you gots are acting as if Dak is the only problem. Romo failed in the playoffs mostly because of his doing buy also because of the game plans and coaching. I'll definitely give you that. Jason Garrett doesn't even call plays for s sake. He's just there clapping his hands doing jack .

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Tbh. He'd of died out on that field had he kept going.
    Let's see....

week 2 2015 , major injury out until week 11, offense was barely moving the ball when he went out

week 11 2015, comes back and has a decent game (2 TD 2 INT) against a bad team. The last full game he'd ever play

week 12 2015, completely s the bed against a dominant Carolina team and suffers another major injury the first hit he takes

preseason of 2016, first hit he takes...another major injury oh and he's also 36 years old.

So with all this being said, I'm supposed to believe he would've outdueled Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, and Tom Brady last year in the playoffs to win the Super Bowl? From a guy who's never reached the Conference Finals? Please. And for whatever reason, his body finds the fountain of youth again and he stops getting injured...and plays every game this season too...etc. rofl

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was always a huge Romo defender. He always got way more criticism than he deserved. I’m not a Dak hater, but also never in Romo’s time in Dallas did he have a 3 game stretch this awful.
    Very fair point.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let's see....

week 2 2015 , major injury out until week 11, offense was barely moving the ball when he went out

week 11 2015, comes back and has a decent game (2 TD 2 INT) against a bad team. The last full game he'd ever play

week 12 2015, completely s the bed against a dominant Carolina team and suffers another major injury the first hit he takes

preseason of 2016, first hit he takes...another major injury oh and he's also 36 years old.

So with all this being said, I'm supposed to believe he would've outdueled Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, and Tom Brady last year in the playoffs to win the Super Bowl? From a guy who's never reached the Conference Finals? Please. And for whatever reason, his body finds the fountain of youth again and he stops getting injured...and plays every game this season too...etc. rofl
    Did you have truth flakes for breakfast?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    2nd year starting romo>current dak. As for what we were missing out on a clearly below average qb took that stacked team the the playoffs, lost, in part, to his own ty clock management. Broken back romo has shown he can at least read a defense
    We're talking past each other tbh. Obviously prime Romo > Dak to this point. My argument is that we needed to play Prescott last year, while he was on a roll, to see what he had or didn't have. No point in wasting time trotting out a guy who's just one hit away from getting hurt again.

If you saw Romo's last drive against Philadelphia, you'd know he still has alot of game left. That hit he took in the 2016 preseason was a freak hit and a cheap shot by cliff Avril honestly.
    Romo broke his collar bone in 15'. It happens. It happened to Rogers this year. If you expected Romo to beat the 15-1 stacked panthers on 3 days rest with a still broken collarbone your a goddamn idiot.

Thread Information