Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you saw Romo's last drive against Philadelphia, you'd know he still has alot of game left. That hit he took in the 2016 preseason was a freak hit and a cheap shot by cliff Avril honestly.
    Romo broke his collar bone in 15'. It happens. It happened to Rogers this year. If you expected Romo to beat the 15-1 stacked panthers on 3 days rest with a still broken collarbone your a goddamn idiot.
    Why did he retire?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you saw Romo's last drive against Philadelphia, you'd know he still has alot of game left. That hit he took in the 2016 preseason was a freak hit and a cheap shot by cliff Avril honestly.
    Romo broke his collar bone in 15'. It happens. It happened to Rogers this year. If you expected Romo to beat the 15-1 stacked panthers on 3 days rest with a still broken collarbone your a goddamn idiot.
    He had 13/14 seasons to prove his worth yet failed when it mattered. It was time to move on.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

it was literally one drive. And he did look good, but he also didn't get touched. Can you sit there with a straight face and say that Romo could last a whole season taking 30-40 hits? Judging by the lack of interest other teams had in the offseason, you'd be in the minority if you answered yes

Why did he retire?
    He didn't officially. He asked for an open compe ion in camp against Dak and Garrett and linehan refused and scoffed.
    At this stage in his career he really didn't want to start over and learn a new playbook so he walked away.

He had 13/14 seasons to prove his worth yet failed when it mattered. It was time to move on.
    Last time I remember Dez Bryant, Demarco Murray and Dan Bailey failed when it mattered.

it was literally one drive. And he did look good, but he also didn't get touched. Can you sit there with a straight face and say that Romo could last a whole season taking 30-40 hits? Judging by the lack of interest other teams had in the offseason, you'd be in the minority if you answered yes
    Romo didn't have to last the season in 2016. All you had to do was put him back in when his back healed and ride him into the playoffs. If he got hurt again then you have dak back there for good.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Romo didn't have to last the season in 2016. All you had to do was put him back in when his back healed and ride him into the playoffs. If he got hurt again then you have dak back there for good.
    I'm still not seeing the argument...they went 13-3 without him last year and lost to Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs. Dak actually had a great game too and led them from behind (probably the only time in his career he's actually carried the offense). With Romo in there, do you think we somehow get by Aaron Rodgers? Then Matt Ryan? Then Tom Brady?

I'm still not seeing the argument...they went 13-3 without him last year and lost to Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs. Dak actually had a great game too and led them from behind (probably the only time in his career he's actually carried the offense). With Romo in there, do you think we somehow get by Aaron Rodgers? Then Matt Ryan? Then Tom Brady?
    You had a better shot with a veteran QB who's been there as opposed to a rookie.
    They would've beaten green Bay for sure. No way Romo gets behind against that horrible green Bay defense with guys signed off the street covering dez. Against Atlanta you have a shot in a shoot in my honest opinion.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    You had a better shot with a veteran QB who's been there as opposed to a rookie.
    They would've beaten green Bay for sure. No way Romo gets behind against that horrible green Bay defense with guys signed off the street covering dez. Against Atlanta you have a shot in a shoot in my honest opinion.
    I guess we'll just agree to disagree then.

I will say I feel bad for Romo having to call today's game He was probably thinking " me, why couldn't Dak have played like last season instead of this one?"

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If the Cowboys had gotten past Rodgers last year, there's not a doubt in my mind they beat Atlanta tbh. Prolly lose to the Pats regardless but at least they'd of gotten back to the SB.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I like how people that post this meme are usually people that would on Romo when he was playing.
    That's sort of the point, tbh. This meme was invented for GWB of all people.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Keenan Allen burning everyone in the Dallas secondary.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    SJW Sports Network is doing one hit piece after another against Jerry Jones after he took a stand on the national anthem.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    McCown > Newton and it;s not even close

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    got on CBS crying because the cheatriots aren't getting their usual calls.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so on first down, crowell runs for 9 yards. incomplete pass on 2nd and 1, take a sack on 3rd and 1

there something in the water in cleveland, even hue jackson isn't immune

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    McCown > Scam

Post Count
    so on first down, crowell runs for 9 yards. incomplete pass on 2nd and 1, take a sack on 3rd and 1

there something in the water in cleveland, even hue jackson isn't immune
    Hue is low-key a terrible coach. Media is putting all the blame on the Browns' front office, but Hue is good for at least one mind-numbingly idiotic decision per week.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hue is low-key a terrible coach. Media is putting all the blame on the Browns' front office, but Hue is good for at least one mind-numbingly idiotic decision per week.
    yeah its just kind of shocking. his track record (at least as an offensive playcaller) has been good just about everywhere. baltimore, oakland, cincinnati. he's been a massive disappointment in cleveland

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There is one thing positive in this season. Those TD celebrations are awesome

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    fraud defense getting worked by mcclown

Post Count
    fraud defense getting worked by mcclown
    Scam's fraud offense has only scored 18 points on one of the league's tiest teams... that's embarrassing

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Scam's fraud offense has only scored 18 points on one of the league's tiest teams... that's embarrassing
    gots trying to discredit Cam's winning record by giving D credit when they are letting mcclown throw for 300

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    gots trying to discredit Cam's winning record by giving D credit when they are letting mcclown throw for 300
    Did you see recent drive ? That was abysmal

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And defense scores

Thread Information