Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fathead has been balling lately, no need to deny it, tbh.
    Forbes, Bertans, Gay, doing a good job too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fat hamburger that plays PG for us still sucks balls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fat hamburger that plays PG for us still sucks balls

if there's one thing you don't ever disappoint with hater is humor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris at age 23 transitioned from SG to pf, had great numbers on a wcf team that actually played at a slower pace than most teams today, filled in admirably for an all star forward...kyle is good, but the more you criticize boris the deeper you dig your hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris at age 23 transitioned from SG to pf, had great numbers on a wcf team that actually played at a slower pace than most teams today, filled in admirably for an all star forward...kyle is good, but the more you criticize boris the deeper you dig your hole.
    I stepped off the ladder a long time ago diego. I think he compares favorably not in the sense of him being better right now but what he can achieve. You think I am ting on Boris while I am not. So there isn't much to talk about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look a thread where SAGirl is jumping in front of bullets shot at kyle. Didn't see that coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look a thread where SAGirl is jumping in front of bullets shot at kyle. Didn't see that coming

#playerfan

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't get a chance to read others comments but, the stability of his ball handling and his unpredictable outbursts of scoring coupled with Kyle's playmaking is what it comes down to. Murray made a lot of mistakes on defense and he turned the ball over at the worst times. You can trust Patty with the ball for the most part. And then when he rains em in, it takes it to another level. Also having Patty at point allows Kyle to be a featured playmaker since Patty is a spacer and Murray wasn't. Just better balance on the lineup. Kyle's play doesn't jump off the paper but like I've said before I feel he could have a Draymond type stat production. While Pau is here, he likely won't ever start but when Pau retires he could start the four. That's a while away but he definitely has 6th man potential(first guy off the bench not the award..) in the meantime.
    Last edited by raybies; 11-21-2017 at 02:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7-2 since I took over creating Game Threads* tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ............ wrong edit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you tha real MVP.
    Keep it up btw:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle is no diaw. But kyle has been a key contributor this year and one of the main reasons why the team has stayed afloat without kawhi.

To argue otherwise makes you look foolish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle is no diaw. But kyle has been a key contributor this year and one of the main reasons why the team has stayed afloat without kawhi.

yup, he's doing more than just spelling kawhi, he's being himself and doing what he knows what to do. He's been balling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle has been bringing it. Making us eat crow. Hope he continues

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth hurts.
    Dabom is out there starting threads to fluff Patty up to distract from the fact Kyle has been balling.
    When was the last time our beloved Bobo Diaw had a 13/6/10/1 game or better? Kyle is finally turning into the player we all thought he could be. He has translated what has always been his game to the NBA and helped the Spurs but dabom is out there deflecting.
    I'm a bit optimistic about Fathead; but you're basically bragging about a guy who was given plenty of chances to put up 13/6/10 all along. And Diaw was never about the numbers; he was about always being reliable, doing all the unsung things, being a catalyst and a leader, and not looking like a deer in the head lights. Fathead needs to stop crouching all the time like an oversized Gollum and start looking the part.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This...

Kyle's had that level of talent for years. He just wasn't confident and aggressive enough (albeit he is still too gun shy to pull the trigger on open threes that the offense creates for him). He's playing a bit more loose now - that much is evident.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This...

Kyle's had that level of talent for years. He just wasn't confident and aggressive enough (albeit he is still too gun shy to pull the trigger on open threes that the offense creates for him). He's playing a bit more loose now - that much is evident.
    Cosigned. Kyle is looking comfortable out there, playing at his pace. The playmaking keeps getting better. Spurs have to milk this part of his game since its an aspect they need to keep improving on.

The injuries have allowed him starter mins to develop. Pops gotta figure something out when tony & kawai comes back as in keeping those mins intact. Dont want to go backwards on that progress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can get there, who knows if he might even surpass it tbh? He's only 24 and just getting this opportunity for the first time. Bobo was a veteran of many seasons and quite bad for some years with disappearances in 2013. You aren't really a fan if you don't believe tbh. If that was Dijon ppl would be all over his nuts. Have to tell it like it is.
    Ur making good points... Hopefully if we keep Kyle, he can bring it vs the big teams and in meaningful playoff games... Nice to see him more confident this year... Hopefully he doesn't regress

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't get a chance to read others comments but, the stability of his ball handling and his unpredictable outbursts of scoring coupled with Kyle's playmaking is what it comes down to. Murray made a lot of mistakes on defense and he turned the ball over at the worst times. You can trust Patty with the ball for the most part. And then when he rains em in, it takes it to another level. Also having Patty at point allows Kyle to be a featured playmaker since Patty is a spacer and Murray wasn't. Just better balance on the lineup. Kyle's play doesn't jump off the paper but like I've said before I feel he could have a Draymond type stat production. While Pau is here, he likely won't ever start but when Pau retires he could start the four. That's a while away but he definitely has 6th man potential(first guy off the bench not the award..) in the meantime.
    I trust Murray MUCH more than I trust Patty, tbh... Patty hasn't been good against the good teams for several years now, and is getting by on his 2014 reputation... His defense is VERY poor and is too much of a liability, and it offsets his offense at times...

No one has had worse turnover moments than ginobili... Yet he is still a great player... Murray is 21...allow him to grow... Stop putting HOF expectations on him so soon... He has a much higher ceiling than Mills, and stunting his growth just so Mills can start is reckless... We KNOW we won't win with mills... We have a chance if Murray grows into himself by the playoffs... Look at how tayshaun prince grew I to himself and broke out in the playoffs during his rookie season... It can happen... Give the young guns a chance... Especially since we KNOW we won't win with the old ones

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I trust Murray MUCH more than I trust Patty, tbh... Patty hasn't been good against the good teams for several years now, and is getting by on his 2014 reputation... His defense is VERY poor and is too much of a liability, and it offsets his offense at times...

No one has had worse turnover moments than ginobili... Yet he is still a great player... Murray is 21...allow him to grow... Stop putting HOF expectations on him so soon... He has a much higher ceiling than Mills, and stunting his growth just so Mills can start is reckless... We KNOW we won't win with mills... We have a chance if Murray grows into himself by the playoffs... Look at how tayshaun prince grew I to himself and broke out in the playoffs during his rookie season... It can happen... Give the young guns a chance... Especially since we KNOW we won't win with the old ones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-7, 2 points

God damn PATFO ed up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told you all not to re-sign him at all. I said don't even ing bring him back.

Edit : I said it before free agency started. I was really hoping some team would give him an offer too big for the Spurs to match. I had no idea the Spurs were going to be the idiots to give him that big offer. I doubt anyone would have wanted to match it. I have no idea who they were bidding against?

He's more suited to be on a bottom feeding team that is desperate for culture and he's also someone that's suited to being able to have a good game against others team's scrubs every once in a while.

PLUS, the OP is suited to be banned or at the very least pinked so he/she can't start anymore threads.
    Last edited by Ice009; 11-23-2017 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information