Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Lakers arent playin Lonzo right"

What are they supposed to do? Have a designated shooter for diss ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not the biggest fan of zo but he's right. lonzo's biggest strength in college was running the team in transition, an uptempo style with shooters and great cutters in place. offensively he's great off the ball with catch and shoot. he's not getting those spots in the league so far.

right now, it's zo bringing the ball halfcourt then handing the ball to his teammates. of course he's without fault, if anything he's a reverse black hole on offense lol since he doesn't like the idea of shooting the ball.

the main thing really is his lack of aggression which throws him and thus the team out of sync. he was good against denver though. there were flashes of ucla zo. including plays like the one below which he often does in college.

Last edited by RsxPiimp; 11-21-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...everyone saw this coming

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    expecting college level compe ion in the pros, how did he think this would work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, his only strength is to pass the ball to good shooters?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another solid effort tonight. 3-13 FG. Missed a wide open corner three to seal the game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see CN lurking...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I see CN lurking...
    I saw Lonzo bricking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh man they gotta set up a lakers LIA pre season match so we can see their glorious alba Berlin moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoyable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is going to be fun.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lonzo/Lavar are a package deal, Lavar gonna be out the league pretty quick, tbh. This ain't even smart enough to not run his mouth when his ty son is only shooting 35 FG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only natural when his son set given minutes insteading of earning them. Luke would win them back if he kept ball on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo might be out of the league in 2 or 3 years at this rate.. Teams won't even put him on the bench because of this ass clown he calls a father. And I doubt his other kids are drafted by anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lonzo/Lavar are a package deal, Lavar gonna be out the league pretty quick, tbh. This ain't even smart enough to not run his mouth when his ty son is only shooting 35 FG.
    Everyone knew that before the draft.. Lavar is a clown, out to market only himself and that stupid ass BBB brand. The media paid him all this attention because he said one stupid ass thing after another. This was never going to stop. It is a mystery why Magic took Ball? They were unimpressed during his work out, and Lavar has diarrhea of the mouth.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Lakers drafted Lonzo because they're attention s. They are desperate for attention and LaVar gets them attention. It's as simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo might be out of the league in 2 or 3 years at this rate.. Teams won't even put him on the bench because of this ass clown he calls a father. And I doubt his other kids are drafted by anyone.

It's already happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already happening.

Unless his youngest son has talent that nobody has seen yet, he is not getting drafted. And the idiot that stole the sunglasses is a laughing stock basically can’t play from what I have heard. The media loves to follow train wrecks. And that’s all this has become at this point is a train wreck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless his youngest son has talent that nobody has seen yet, he is not getting drafted. And the idiot that stole the sunglasses is a laughing stock basically can’t play from what I have heard. The media loves to follow train wrecks. And that’s all this has become at this point is a train wreck.
    Lavar is making his kids into reality TV stars. That's what the goal seems to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar is making his kids into reality TV stars. That's what the goal seems to be.
    I don’t watch reality TV so I am not their audience. The whole family is on track to become failed former basketball players. But then again I guess if the Kardashian’s can become famous anybody can.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t watch reality TV so I am not their audience. The whole family is on track to become failed former basketball players. But then again I guess if the Kardashian’s can become famous anybody can.
    They are following the Kardashian playbook. It's all about getting their name out there. Even if Lonzo is a bust and is out of the league in a few years they will still be able to cash in off of being reality tv show train wrecks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zo has talent. I like him as a player. Was looking forward to watching him grow...but this is why I didn't want the Lakers to draft him...SMH

Thread Information