• Kyle Anderson

14 73.68%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely.
    Then I would add he barely played at all his 1st season, much like Dejounte, Derrick White, Cory Joseph, etc. There were so little minutes in that first year, and most of it in garbage time with bad lineups (remember Daye and Ayers? anyone?) that one cannot derive much of a comparison from the 1st season stats for any of these players, compared to Lonzo.

I just pointed out something similar in a thread in the other "general forum" where someone was claiming Dejounte was already better than Lonzo. Can't really even compare as Dejounte had a couple of good games his first season but everything else was a minute or two of garbage time here or there.

-----------
    OP awful troll per par.
    Revisionist history. Anderson got more opportunity than all those players you mentioned in his rookie campaign. 31 games and 9 starts and double-digit minute averages IIRC. He would've gotten double or triple that too if he hadn't sucked. I believe Pop fully intended to fully integrate him based on the personnel / injuries at the time. Kyle's own ineffectiveness tied Pop's hands.

-----------
    Fathead sucker troll per par.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Revisionist history. Anderson got more opportunity than all those players you mentioned in his rookie campaign. 31 games and 9 starts and double-digit minute averages IIRC. He would've gotten double or triple that too if he hadn't sucked. I believe Pop fully intended to fully integrate him based on the personnel / injuries at the time. Kyle's own ineffectiveness tied Pop's hands.

-----------
    Fathead sucker troll per par.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much like LMA, Pop hasn't used Anderson right. Coming from college, Anderson was a point-forward. He's just now being able to freely do what he does. Much like Murray an other players when 1st coming to SA, they're timmed an afraid to make mistakes. So if Pop keeps allowing Anderson to unlocking full abilities, he'll end up looking like a draft steal.. As slow as this dude is, an I love chopped an screwed music, his IQ his waaaaaay up there. No one can deny that.
    False... His IQ definitely isn't "waaaaaay" up there... Dude does a LOT of dumb stuff... Matter of fact I'm pleasantly surprised when he does well... If someone has an IQ "waaaaaay" up there, I expect them to do good... Not be surprised when they do...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False... His IQ definitely isn't "waaaaaay" up there... Dude does a LOT of dumb stuff... Matter of fact I'm pleasantly surprised when he does well... If someone has an IQ "waaaaaay" up there, I expect them to do good... Not be surprised when they do...
    I lean more your way on the IQ.

But perhaps, KA at least has an above average basketball IQ and it only looks like he's lower because his lack of athleticism f's up a lot of plays for him.

Thread Information