Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really has no shame. I could not believe he said that to those people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the depth and extent of his knowledge of Native Americans

And he probably "learned" about Warren as some Indian from Fox

Trash is illegitimate and clinically mentally ill, and Repugs do nothing, since Trash is one of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible joke tbqh

Bad idea, bad timing and bad delivery

Still not as bad as "we came we bombed he died" or "you will get to keep your doctor"

But close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is a white lady who lied or stretched the truth and took an affirmative action spot from someone else with so she is gonna have to eat some sandwiches honestly

That said the worst part about this is about how Trump made this whole Indian code talker ceremony all about him and his bull like the self-absorbed ass always does

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is a white lady who lied or stretched the truth and took an affirmative action spot from someone else with so she is gonna have to eat some sandwiches honestly

That said the worst part about this is about how Trump made this whole Indian code talker ceremony all about him and his bull like the self-absorbed ass always does
    Theres no real evidence she used her heritage to further herself over others.

Trump needs to be terminated by a T-1000 or ED 209

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron is pushing Repug campaign slander of Warren

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.2d1732594960

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    said that in front of a painting of indian killer andrew jackson too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres no real evidence she used her heritage to further herself over others.

Trump needs to be terminated by a T-1000 or ED 209
    She's a white lady not an Indian so it's not her heritage tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is murky reading into the affirmative action claim but she definitely listed herself as native American and she's a white lady like obviously : https://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/warren.asp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The legitimacy of Warren’s claims to Native American heritage has certainly been challenged by many critics, and it is true that while Warren was at U. Penn. Law School she put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list as Native American) in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools, and that Harvard Law School at one time promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member."

Honestly I hate Trump more than anyone but Pocahantas is a tremendous nickname

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True tbqh

Pocahontas put herself in that position and is being even more racist and insensitive than Trump by trying to play the fake indian card

Sad!

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True tbqh

Pocahontas put herself in that position and is being even more racist and insensitive than Trump by trying to play the fake indian card

Sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True tbqh

Sad!
    Huh

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Would be surprised if we all didn't have a little native blood in us. Here you're not considered native unless you have enough blood to belong to a federally recognized tribe. Warren isn't dumb. Being born a NA in America is the biggest genetic lottery winner you can get.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be surprised if we all didn't have a little native blood in us. Here you're not considered native unless you have enough blood to belong to a federally recognized tribe. Warren isn't dumb. Being born a NA in America is the biggest genetic lottery winner you can get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be thankful their ancestors were obliterated by whitey, amirite CosmicCowboy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, its a shame theres almost none of the Indians left to take advantage of how easy they got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    said that in front of a painting of indian killer andrew jackson too
    Whole thing was tone deaf from start to finish.

Any time Golfy McVroom Vroom doesn't have a teleprompter to keep him on track he screws the pooch.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I should have clarified today but i assumed that was a given. I live on a reservation. I take advantage of the Federally provided Tribal things when its available to non-members so just the infrastructure alone is a huge benefit, not even starting on the benefits of being a tribal member.

This isn't a grey area like white privilege or discrimination in the workplace.

Laws are black and white. Tuition, room, board and living expense paid for CC doesn't happen if you check the NA box, it happens if your a tribal member. Commodity food programs don't happen if Elizabeth Warren says she's NA. They happen if she's a tribal member.

You look like an idiot for crying racism on someone pointing out that being able to not have a food expense is a leg up on the rest of society. What you do with that is up to you.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a white lady not an Indian so it's not her heritage tbh
    Fair enough but don't criticize her for getting ahead on that lie when there's no hard evidence she did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruth H. Hopkins@RuthHHopkins

Pocahontas was a pre-teen who was kidnapped,

held hostage &

raped by European invaders.

Stop using her name as a racial slur &

how dare you insult these brave Native men who risked their lives for this country.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/935235170487201794 …

2:26 PM - Nov 27, 2017

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whites having native american blood is the biggest scam in US history. It is just an urban legend created by whites to expunge themselves from the native american genocide.

I know of many whites that said this and then did the ancestry.com deal and turns out they had zero native american blood but 2% african or so

Its basically like germans saying they are 3% jew

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be thankful their ancestors were obliterated by whitey, amirite CosmicCowboy

Best comment of the year.

Thread Information