So how is Nick Chubb doing,
    Chubb-y things?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chubb-y things?
    Here's what happened.

I knew all about Chubb from his HS dys, cat was a stud. So as a frosh I...."keep an eye on Georgia RB Nick Chubb".....OBVIOUSLY, talking about his career at Georgia.

SO....being a little prick here comes this Blake asshole...."oh yeah well he only averaged"........hahahahahaha~~~~~~~ Is that stupid or what? Since then Nick Chubb is among the top rushers in SEC history.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    It's not suppose to be easy, if it were then everyone would look like Steve Reeves/Frank Zane. You simply take charge and let everyone know.....don't get in the way and we'll get along great. You make.....see ya time to train......your theme song.

I have never taken anything other than vits/minerals, have never needed anything.

Frank Zane the best of the "lack size" legends of bodybuilding.
    Zane was really impressive, might not have size but he was like a statue. When you go into bulky guys, hard to beat Flex Wheeler who managed not to get that pregnant stomach thing going.

I've put in 10 serious years into weightlifting. I'm happy where I am with strength, size, tone, etc - but you always gotta want more and I want to look like I'd be able to compete in a show, but I'll never dedicate myself to staying under 8% bodyfat.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Zane was really impressive, might not have size but he was like a statue. When you go into bulky guys, hard to beat Flex Wheeler who managed not to get that pregnant stomach thing going.

I've put in 10 serious years into weightlifting. I'm happy where I am with strength, size, tone, etc - but you always gotta want more and I want to look like I'd be able to compete in a show, but I'll never dedicate myself to staying under 8% bodyfat.
    Zane had the kind of body women love, he looked great without.......oh yuck~~~ Too much muscle gives ya a hulking look, yep...not good. Ronnie Coleman is too big.

Never even thought about compe ive bodybuilding.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Zane had the kind of body women love, he looked great without.......oh yuck~~~ Too much muscle gives ya a hulking look, yep...not good. Ronnie Coleman is too big.
    Ronnie Coleman is just a monster

No way anybody would enjoy being like that, he couldn't move around normally because of his sheer size.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    USC Trojans
    Run a marathon under 5 hours. I'll check back in a few years to see how it went. Also hi and bye.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Need that donut coupon tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Breakfast 5Xs a week has been:
    Pumpkin seeds
    moringa powder
    Chia seeds (chi chi chi chia commercial for those of you over 14)
    goat yogurt
    bananas
    dates
    apples

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    After blowing up to 230 pounds in early 2017, now 199.

Want to keep it going.
    Recovering from Frozen Shoulder, so have not added weight lifting to upper body yet.
    Fat %, need to know which device or method is accurate. I just learned a lot of the devices are not accurate at all.

How are y'all doing?
    Good for you. How'd you do it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good for you. How'd you do it?
    Pumpkin seeds
    moringa powder
    goat yogurt
    bananas
    dates
    apples

dinner 5Xs a week heavy salad ie lettuce green bells toms eggplant artichoke avacados. Smaller amounts of protein spread out over the day. Lamb. I still snork hamburgers but lose the bun and eat it with sides of steamed veggies.
    Chocolate I'm doing the 88% cocoa dipped in coconut oil. Have eliminated junk chocolate it Almond Joy, Reeses etc.

Virtually eliminated junk carbs altho will have the occasional cinnamon bun and destroyed a bag of Doritos on New Years night post party.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How y'all doing after the holiday?

I destroyed a large bag of Doritos and refries on New Years night. Otherwise I did remarkably well. Hard to believe I went from 199 to 197 over the holiday week but I kept up with the exercise routine and didn't go too AWOL on the diet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pumpkin seeds
    moringa powder
    goat yogurt
    bananas
    dates
    apples

dinner 5Xs a week heavy salad ie lettuce green bells toms eggplant artichoke avacados. Smaller amounts of protein spread out over the day. Lamb. I still snork hamburgers but lose the bun and eat it with sides of steamed veggies.
    Chocolate I'm doing the 88% cocoa dipped in coconut oil. Have eliminated junk chocolate it Almond Joy, Reeses etc.

Virtually eliminated junk carbs altho will have the occasional cinnamon bun and destroyed a bag of Doritos on New Years night post party.
    Masculine diet you've got there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    my goal is basically not to gain weight. so i just have to adjust my habits to compensate for the inevitable decrease in metabolism that ive been lucky to have so far

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Grip catching up to my deadlifts, farmer walks and one arm hangs are doing their job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Im going to lose 30 pounds in 3 months, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wtf is your definition of a "masculine" breakfast?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    tree limbs
    rocks
    more tree limbs

How the do you eat pumpkin seeds and at the same time hunt down videos of fat people lip smacking doughnuts? Find some manly videos of manly men making aftershave commercials.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Started lifting weights at 15 for football (pushups, pullups, situps around 10) been at it ever since. There is no ...whatcha going to do in 2018?

Key word.....routine. I lift mon-fri, take the weekend off. The workouts are basic progressive training. Three sets, 12-10-8 reps for six months, then add weight. Didn't get into the cardio until about 10 years ago, here it's running in place, jumping jacks, skip rope. The whole...routine..takes about an hour.

Don't get too wrapped up in the diet, not training for Mr.Olympia. I do go with only eat when starving (once I get hungry go an hour). Yes we have no set meal times. Don't concern myself with what to eat. Only drink bottle water***. ONE....large mug of coffee in the mornings. Never snack around mon-fri.

*** the with everything Sat/Sun, totally pig out, drink, whatever....works for me. Yep, part of the.....routine.
    Your cardio sucks. Running in place? That's about as unnatural as it gets on your legs. Jumping jacks? Good luck with those knees.

Look, you are getting old. What are you doing about flexibility?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your cardio sucks. Running in place? That's about as unnatural as it gets on your legs. Jumping jacks? Good luck with those knees.

Said he doesn't need it. He conks his victims on the head with blunt objects.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

When you get older, flexibility just means you can watch other shows than your favorites.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    1.) Wait until it gets warm.

2.) Get back to jogging 4 miles a day.

3.) Play more pickup basketball

4.) Convert guest bedroom to lifting room.

5.) Do jumping jacks until it gets warm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    1.) Wait until it gets warm.

2.) Get back to jogging 4 miles a day.

3.) Play more pickup basketball

4.) Convert guest bedroom to lifting room.

5.) Do jumping jacks until it gets warm.

”But Daddehhhhhhhhhh my little brother got a job and moved out months ago! I wanna use his old bedroom as my personal gym and beat laboratory!”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

”But Daddehhhhhhhhhh my little brother got a job and moved out months ago! I wanna use his old bedroom as my personal gym and beat laboratory!”
    monobsessed

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Pumpkin seeds
    moringa powder
    goat yogurt
    bananas
    dates
    apples

my , your diet is almost the exact same as mine. (I go with the Vega powder personally in the morning, but it's all the same thing). I also limit the high sugar fruits (apples, strawberries, etc) for the paleo-style berries, but yeah, that's good stuff. No wonder you dropped all that weight. Also, avocado, coconut, and olive oil are god-tier sources of fats. I've basically oscillated between 195-205 @ 6'3" the last four years or so.

I just drink too much damn coffee all day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Steak & Eggs

Thread Information