Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Breakfast 5Xs a week has been:
    Pumpkin seeds
    moringa powder
    Chia seeds (chi chi chi chia commercial for those of you over 14)
    goat yogurt
    bananas
    dates
    apples

dinner 5Xs a week heavy salad ie lettuce green bells toms eggplant artichoke avacados. Smaller amounts of protein spread out over the day. Lamb. I still snork hamburgers but lose the bun and eat it with sides of steamed veggies.
    Chocolate I'm doing the 88% cocoa dipped in coconut oil. Have eliminated junk chocolate it Almond Joy, Reeses etc.

Virtually eliminated junk carbs altho will have the occasional cinnamon bun and destroyed a bag of Doritos on New Years night post party.
    thats impressive. i've been tryin my best to eat healthier since getting married... my breakfast tends to be steel cut oatmeal + banana, though sometimes i'll have cereal (honey cluster flavored Fiber One) instead of oatmeal if i want something lighter. i used to have cereal daily, and the sugary ones, so thats been a positive change.

ive also been forcing myself to have more salads/veggies than before, but mainly with dinner. my lunches have room for improvement (typically some kind of carb with chicken... usually veggie noodles instead of pasta though). occasional roasted veggies but haven't been having enough salad with lunch.

also could do better on fruit. outside of my morning banana, i basically have an apple every couple of days. problem is im generally not a fan of fruits outside of those, grapes, and watermelons (which arent ideal)

best thing i did was cut soda out of my regular diet a couple years ago. beyond that, there are a lot of small, easy changes people can make to their diets to get started (cutting creamer out of coffee and replace with skim milk... IF you find yourself having fast food, dont get cheese/sour cream on stuff)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    When you get older, flexibility just means you can watch other shows than your favorites.
    This requires remote control finger dexterity.
    Could be a problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Said he doesn't need it. He conks his victims on the head with blunt objects.
    So Avante headbutts...

Reading Wrasslin history paying off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This requires remote control finger dexterity.
    Could be a problem.
    Bend over, I'll show you finger dexterity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

my , your diet is almost the exact same as mine. (I go with the Vega powder personally in the morning, but it's all the same thing). I also limit the high sugar fruits (apples, strawberries, etc) for the paleo-style berries, but yeah, that's good stuff. No wonder you dropped all that weight. Also, avocado, coconut, and olive oil are god-tier sources of fats. I've basically oscillated between 195-205 @ 6'3" the last four years or so.

I just drink too much damn coffee all day
    thats impressive. i've been tryin my best to eat healthier since getting married... my breakfast tends to be steel cut oatmeal + banana, though sometimes i'll have cereal (honey cluster flavored Fiber One) instead of oatmeal if i want something lighter. i used to have cereal daily, and the sugary ones, so thats been a positive change.

ive also been forcing myself to have more salads/veggies than before, but mainly with dinner. my lunches have room for improvement (typically some kind of carb with chicken... usually veggie noodles instead of pasta though). occasional roasted veggies but haven't been having enough salad with lunch.

also could do better on fruit. outside of my morning banana, i basically have an apple every couple of days. problem is im generally not a fan of fruits outside of those, grapes, and watermelons (which arent ideal)

best thing i did was cut soda out of my regular diet a couple years ago. beyond that, there are a lot of small, easy changes people can make to their diets to get started (cutting creamer out of coffee and replace with skim milk... IF you find yourself having fast food, dont get cheese/sour cream on stuff)
    Jesus, these diets men today lmao

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't forget to have a smoke before, during and after.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bend over, I'll show you finger dexterity.
    Apparently you are too big for that business.
    I have not seen the photos myself, but when your gloves can't fit in a suitcase... find another body part for satisfy the need to probe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't forget to have a smoke before, during and after.
    Lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, depends on how you have your eggs. Scrambled is for pussies, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently you are too big for that business.
    I have not seen the photos myself, but when your gloves can't fit in a suitcase... find another body part for satisfy the need to probe.
    Bend over, I'll find another body part to probe.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your cardio sucks. Running in place? That's about as unnatural as it gets on your legs. Jumping jacks? Good luck with those knees.

Look, you are getting old. What are you doing about flexibility?
    I could be standing right next to you, so why do act ya know anything about me? My cardio is outstanding and I run in place (fast) and do a ton of fast jumping jacks. I can take my knee and touch my nose with it, flexibilty will never be a problem.

You have a real bad habit of talking....trying...to talk about things you know nothing about.

But...it's all figured out by now, it's who I am not what I do.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-05-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    sorry if i dont have more protein shakes and muscle milk in my diet breh

nothing wrong with eating smart/healthy. what's the point of advances in nutrition/health if you're going to continue gargling butter with every meal?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    I could be standing right next to you, so why do act ya know anything about me? My cardio is outstanding and I run in place (fast) and do a ton of fast jumping jacks. I can take my knee and touch my nose with it, flexibilty will never be a problem.

You have a real bad habit of talking....trying...to talk about things you know nothing about.

Are you so flexible that you can suck your own ? Oh yeah, no need for you, you got preteens for that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you so flexible that you can suck your own ? Oh yeah, no need for you, you got preteens for that.
    Why bring your obvious immaturity here, well? Stick to the topc of the thread, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Why bring your obvious immaturity here, well? Stick to the topc of the thread, ok?
    Please don’t view me as immature, I’d rather not get roofied and dragged to your dungeon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Well to be fair we all don't have a steady supply of Winny and Deca like you do.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Please don’t view me as immature, I’d rather not get roofied and dragged to your dungeon.
    Is there no end to this kind of poster? Where is the motivation to let everyone know you are an idiot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, depends on how you have your eggs. Scrambled is for pussies, tbh.
    lies.
    sorry if i dont have more protein shakes and muscle milk in my diet breh

nothing wrong with eating smart/healthy. what's the point of advances in nutrition/health if you're going to continue gargling butter with every meal?
    I mostly eat lean proteins but the conventional wisdom about butter and red meat is a little confounded by other variables. Like people who eat red meat are more likely to smoke and drink and if they eat a lot of red meat its like hot dogs and sausages a lot of times so the calories add up. Plus they overeat. Nothing inherently unhealthy about red meat nor butter. Being overweight is unhealthy regardless of your diet. Even bacon (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...-good#section4) and eggs (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...s-good-for-you) have made comebacks. Only thing everyone agrees about is trans fats being bad. I do a thing called IIFYM (If if fits your macros) and when I was learning all this read a lot of this Alan Aragon guy.

Basically you determine your macronutrients like me its like 300 grams protein, 350-400 carbs and 100-150 fats (I'm 6'4 265 lbs plus exercise a lot so thats why its so high) Plus your fiber totals. And then it doesn't really matter what they actually are from a body composition perspective. Like A&W root beer carbs is no more likely to be turned into fat if you're not overeating than any other carb. That Aragon guy has argued this over and over with people and no one has any evidence to the contrary.

The micronutrients are different so soda is lacking here since they refine it and remove all the vitamins from it so I take either a good multivitamin or add vegetables to my diet which almost all have no calories and are loaded with nutrients. Like an entire head of cabbage is 200 calories so I make a pita wrap with half pound of grilled chicken breast, diced tomatoes (also like no calories), shredded cabbage and plenty of mayo and ranch dressing. Or I make a big chef salad with all kinds of diced vegetables and nuts plus grilled chicken, shredded cheese and top it with ranch dressing. The vegetables give me nutrients plus its real good tasting and Im not eating handfuls of pumpkin and chia seeds like some got hamster in a cage. Another option is eat what you want that tastes good then buy the vitamins and such separate which is much more fun like get a good comprehensive multivitamin.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Should I gain weight?? I'm 5'8" 125.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Aren't you like 60?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Aren't you like 60?
    Don't listen to him. He's been caught lying multiple times and has repeatedly ed up his fake internet life narrative. He's a weird old man who lives alone and comes here and other forums to feed his need for attention.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm at 12% body fat and my goal in 2017 was to get to single digits. Yet it seems ing impossible. Jiu jitsu 3x per week, strength training 3x per week, and cardio 2x per week, still can't hit goal. I'm unwilling however to give up drinking on weekends. Don't know if that's the final push I need

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm at 12% body fat and my goal in 2017 was to get to single digits. Yet it seems ing impossible. Jiu jitsu 3x per week, strength training 3x per week, and cardio 2x per week, still can't hit goal. I'm unwilling however to give up drinking on weekends. Don't know if that's the final push I need
    Every weekend you skip, you lose 2 pounds easy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    16 before and after photos.
    About half are celeb s.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wei...tanntp#image=1

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Your cardio sucks.

If it's so good go out to the track and run mile repeats ya big oaf.
    Running in place... Christ... Move your giant ball of inertia somewhere.
    Lets be nice and have you do 5 at just 8 minute pace with a jog in between.

Tell me how it goes.

And flexibility is always a problem with aging ya big knuckle head. More bad news. You will also die. I know, I know, the twisted steel dancing pixie, but you will die.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-07-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Thread Information