Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    After blowing up to 230 pounds in early 2017, now 199.

Want to keep it going.
    Recovering from Frozen Shoulder, so have not added weight lifting to upper body yet.
    Fat %, need to know which device or method is accurate. I just learned a lot of the devices are not accurate at all.

How are y'all doing?

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There are 30-40$ scales which tell you your body fat% water % bone % weight at walmart and stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There are 30-40$ scales which tell you your body fat% water % bone % weight at walmart and stuff.
    Researched it bro, they are inaccurate.
    Usually take fat reading from legs only.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They seemed fine to me. You can always get the hand readers that they use at gyms.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like I've said though, I've never had my body fat percentage move more than a few tenths of a percentage after any use. They were reliable for me. I have one.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And given your options, that's all you got.

MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They use the whole body.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Still staring down that 400 lb bench goal. Had a slight setback and now I'm ready to get back to the 5x5's again. Did a lot of isolated tricep work over the past few weeks and it seems to have helped. Got under 315 and knocked out a few reps with no problem.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cocaine binges dropped 30 llbs in 2 months, tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    6'6" 238 lbs.

Run the 40 in 4.75.
    Gonna go under 4.7

yeah... It's the internets.

Last edited by pgardn; 11-28-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Started lifting weights at 15 for football (pushups, pullups, situps around 10) been at it ever since. There is no ...whatcha going to do in 2018?

Key word.....routine. I lift mon-fri, take the weekend off. The workouts are basic progressive training. Three sets, 12-10-8 reps for six months, then add weight. Didn't get into the cardio until about 10 years ago, here it's running in place, jumping jacks, skip rope. The whole...routine..takes about an hour.

Don't get too wrapped up in the diet, not training for Mr.Olympia. I do go with only eat when starving (once I get hungry go an hour). Yes we have no set meal times. Don't concern myself with what to eat. Only drink bottle water***. ONE....large mug of coffee in the mornings. Never snack around mon-fri.

*** the with everything Sat/Sun, totally pig out, drink, whatever....works for me. Yep, part of the.....routine.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-28-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Started lifting weights at 15 for football (pushups, pullups, situps around 10) been at it ever since. There is no ...whatcha going to do in 2018?

Key word.....routine. I lift mon-fri, take the weekend off. The workouts are basic progressive training. Three sets, 12-10-8 reps for six months, then add weight. Didn't get into the cardio until about 10 years ago, here it's running in place, jumping jacks, skip rope. The whole...routine..takes about an hour.

Don't get too wrapped up in the diet, not training for Mr.Olympia. I do go with only eat when starving (once I get hungry go an hour). Yes we have no set meal times. Don't concern myself with what to eat. Only drink bottle water***. ONE....large mug of coffee in the mornings. Never snack around mon-fri.

*** the with everything Sat/Sun, totally pig out, drink, whatever....works for me. Yep, part of the.....routine.
    YOU ARE AWESOME.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    YOU ARE AWESOME.
    It's my combination of 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, knowledge of most everything, magic dimples, and.............CAN DANCE~~~~~~~~~

Very interesting individual.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Work on my grip so I can hit my current PRs raw, also hit my deadlift PR with double overhand grip once my grip strength gets there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still staring down that 400 lb bench goal. Had a slight setback and now I'm ready to get back to the 5x5's again. Did a lot of isolated tricep work over the past few weeks and it seems to have helped. Got under 315 and knocked out a few reps with no problem.
    You every try mixing in lockouts? that really helps since its usually the second half of the lift that is weak point

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

you into fitness, huh?

how bout fitness this of mine into your mouth?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You every try mixing in lockouts? that really helps since its usually the second half of the lift that is weak point
    Been doing floor dumbbells along with my tricep work to try to eliminate catch points. Bring the dumbbells down slow, touch elbows to the ground and explode through.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you into fitness, huh?

how bout fitness this of mine into your mouth?
    After seeing Hercules in 1959 and Steve Reeves I knew what I wanted to look like. Then here came football and a need to be bigger/stronger.

It becomes who ya are not something ya do.

Obviously you have little man problems so will ignore your stupidity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    After seeing Hercules in 1959 and Steve Reeves I knew what I wanted to look like. Then here came football and a need to be bigger/stronger.

It becomes who ya are not something ya do.

Obviously you have little man problems so will ignore your stupidity.
    Frank Zane did that to me, dude was a statue. Doing that naturally ain't easy though

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Frank Zane did that to me, dude was a statue. Doing that naturally ain't easy though
    It's not suppose to be easy, if it were then everyone would look like Steve Reeves/Frank Zane. You simply take charge and let everyone know.....don't get in the way and we'll get along great. You make.....see ya time to train......your theme song.

I have never taken anything other than vits/minerals, have never needed anything.

Frank Zane the best of the "lack size" legends of bodybuilding.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Started lifting weights at 15
    They wouldn't let us lift that early because they said it would stunt your growth. A certain coach doesn't show up to practice some days and everyone is in the weight room getting in reps

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They wouldn't let us lift that early because they said it would stunt your growth. A certain coach doesn't show up to practice some days and everyone is in the weight room getting in reps
    My dad wouldn;'t let me lift weights at first. So I did TONS of pushups, lifted chairs (when he wasn't around). Then when I turned 15 he bought me a bench and a 120 pounds. Yep, off and running.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    YOU ARE AWESOME.
    Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little man, why this need to be an asshole, well? Why not talk about the topic, ok? Your trip is seeing if you can bug somebody, why? Dude....why?

All you ever do is pester, what's with that?

So how is Nick Chubb doing, hahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information